Author Topic: Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies  (Read 7433 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 12:20:21 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Why I Am Not Buying Danny Bennison's Lies
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 06:42:28 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Matt, don't feel the need to defend yourself to that sorry excuse for a human being. Hell, he's proud if what he did to kids in there while on staff. Proud of dragging an overweight child behind a van.  What kind of a sick fuck can look back on something like that and actually be proud of it?  

You're good people Matt. We all know that. He's just a loser piece of shit.

So Kim Morelli you are going to quote fake manifestos and fabricated evidence and act as if I said these things. So if I (rauraidh) post your real name from your public domain facebook account is this about the same low down piece of shit thing to do to you. Because we are all getting sick and tired of abusers thinking they can do whatever they want with out retaliation.
You know damn well Danny didn't write that and you post that he said it anyway.
So can you please now explain to the audience why what you are doing for Matt and Wayne is different from what we are doing for Danny.
I see no difference what so ever.
You are intentionally abusing a survivor by lying. We are abusing you by exposing exactly who you are, we want people to know exactly who is lying and abusing another survivor. You did it on reditt using your real name, remember. So we wanted every one to know who you are, here.
Nice day Kim Morelli....eerrrr :whip:

Oh just stop it. Honestly. You're embarrassing yourself. And using what you think is my real name (close, but no cigar).  Another thinly veiled threat?  Subtly letting me know that you know who I am?  When I asked 'Danny'  ::)  if I should be afraid of him, he actually said yes. "He"  ::) threatened myself and several others. I know it, you know it and so does everyone else who's been here for any length of time.

Really. Get over yourself. You're not on staff any more. I think that's what kills you. You enjoyed it. You loved having control over people and you don't have it anymore so you continue to be an abusive prick and verbally vomit all over people from behind the safety of your computer screen.

Now, don't you have a Stepcraft meeting you need to get to?   :rofl:  :roflmao:    :rofl:  :roflmao:   :rofl:  :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa