Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan's Goodbye Admission!!!  (Read 10322 times)

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan's Goodbye Admission!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 08:41:15 AM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Quote from: "Froderik"
I don't think R. is Danny B. Different syntax. Linguistic variations.

I disagree; i find many similarities.

Please help us, list them.

Really Danny Lee Bennison , really you want our help and you want us to list your tell  tale signs as far as your syntax and linguistic  similarities, are concerned. This  is a serious laugh riot .  

Even if we did this for you  Danny Lee Bennison , it wouldn't help you because "you really are the sick lying fornit idiot," ROFLMAO. This  was certainly one of the more stupid things that you have asked this forum, it just goes to show just how much of a dumbass you really are..

Bottom line Wayne Kernochan wrote a book ,it has gotten  very nice reviews, and it is  believed by many.

Danny Lee Bennison has written a very sick and nasty lie filled" goodbye admission"  that he atributes as being Wayne's written word. The funny thing about Danny  "Liar"  Bennison is that he actually believes that people on this web site are so blinded by the brilliance of his sock puppets, lol , that we will believe that these words are not Danny Bennison's and are someone else's altogether. These words and many,many other  words of Danny Lee Bennison's are not believed, nor the words of his sock puppets.

And that Danny Lee Bennison is why we know who  all your sock puppets are because simply put ,you really are  stupid and are the "lying idiot of fornits". And from reading the book you have never changed your abusive ways.

No Danny Lee Bennsion we will not help you with your sock puppetts tale-tell signs that it is you. Your similarities in syntax and linguistics are a hoot ,and really Danny Lee Bennison ,lol, thanks for asking.

Onelittle  thing Danny ,a  hint , drop your  fixation that you  have on mens body parts. you know their ass, frank and beans ect. Your blantant homosexual latentcy shows thru everytime and really gives you away ,lol. Plus its just gross,as in eeewwww.

P.S. Danny  L. Bennison you really need to read your topic  and subsequent thread on the "offa"  titled "musing{s} from the lying fornit idiot Danny Bennison " the fornit forum is getting to know all of your sock puppets ,your answers to your question that you posted here  can be found there,lol.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Bennison Watch
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 10:30:25 AM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"

Really Danny Lee Bennison , really you want our help and you want us to list your tell  tale signs as far as your syntax and linguistic  similarities, are concerned. This  is a serious laugh riot .  

Even if we did this for you  Danny Lee Bennison , it wouldn't help you because "you really are the sick lying fornit idiot," ROFLMAO. This  was certainly one of the more stupid things that you have asked this forum, it just goes to show just how much of a dumbass you really are..

Bottom line Wayne Kernochan wrote a book ,it has gotten  very nice reviews, and it is  believed by many.

Danny Lee Bennison has written a very sick and nasty lie filled" goodbye admission"  that he atributes as being Wayne's written word. The funny thing about Danny  "Liar"  Bennison is that he actually believes that people on this web site are so blinded by the brilliance of his sock puppets, lol , that we will believe that these words are not Danny Bennison's and are someone else's altogether. These words and many,many other  words of Danny Lee Bennison's are not believed, nor the words of his sock puppets.

And that Danny Lee Bennison is why we know who  all your sock puppets are because simply put ,you really are  stupid and are the "lying idiot of fornits". And from reading the book you have never changed your abusive ways.

No Danny Lee Bennsion we will not help you with your sock puppetts tale-tell signs that it is you. Your similarities in syntax and linguistics are a hoot ,and really Danny Lee Bennison ,lol, thanks for asking.

Onelittle  thing Danny ,a  hint , drop your  fixation that you  have on mens body parts. you know their ass, frank and beans ect. Your blantant homosexual latentcy shows thru everytime and really gives you away ,lol. Plus its just gross,as in eeewwww.

P.S. Danny  L. Bennison you really need to read your topic  and subsequent thread on the "offa"  titled "musing{s} from the lying fornit idiot Danny Bennison " the fornit forum is getting to know all of your sock puppets ,your answers to your question that you posted here  can be found there,lol.

Well said. Still it might help newer readers (and apparently some of the older ones) if someone who has a list of them going could post them here on a new thread!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Bennison Watch
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 10:33:28 AM »
Really, I mean hasn't this bullshit drama gone on long enough?

Isn't it time more people took a minute to step up and call him on it??

Don't be afraid...what's he gonna do??

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Bennison Watch
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 12:03:29 PM »

He'll abuse you, make fake profiles and harass and threaten your friends and family on Face Book, call you a sexual deviant, call you a fucking faggot, and if that doesn't work, he'll call you Wayne and get that worthless sack of shit NoneYa to make rape jokes about you

Other than that, nothing

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Bennison Watch
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 12:21:21 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"

He'll abuse you, make fake profiles and harass and threaten your friends and family on Face Book, call you a sexual deviant, call you a fucking faggot, and if that doesn't work, he'll call you Wayne and get that worthless sack of shit NoneYa to make rape jokes about you

Other than that, nothing

Right, and while all of that is of course good to know, you can avoid it if you are careful. And if that is the worst, then there really is nothing to be afraid of. Enough of this shit, I want to see some anti-Bennison SOLIDARITY among you motherfuckers!! (I promise I will not 'WUSS OUT'!!)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 12:36:37 PM »
The only person around here to threaten me is Wayne.
 The only person around here to promote suicide is Wayne.
 Wayne has just as many sock puppets is anybody else here.
 Nothing but a bunch of trolls,schills,and flood monkeys.
Frodrick, Just because you don't like Danny, That's no reason to be leave Wayne. You've been here for a long time. You know those Elam stories have been around here a lot longer than wayne has. Believe them if you want to, but Wayne didn't write them. Don't let your dislike for Danny cloud your judgement.
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2012, 12:37:51 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
:waaaa: .

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2012, 12:38:33 PM »
Frodrick, Just because you don't like Danny, That's no reason to be leave Wayne. You've been here for a long time. You know those Elam stories have been around here a lot longer than wayne has. Believe them if you want to, but Wayne didn't write them. Don't let your dislike for Danny cloud your judgement.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM »

When did "Wayne" ever threaten you?

It's not a question of liking or liking Danny, or believing Wayne, even -- I just think Danny is lying. And it is quite obvious when he posts as other screen names.

Of course the fucking "stories" have been around longer.. we all show up like 20 years later, after we stop and think about it.. are you fucking kidding me??

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2012, 01:48:35 PM »
Frodrik,I never thought we had a problem. If you don't know what I'm talking about,you haven't been reading for the last few months or so. I know that's not true either. Say what you want about Danny. But WAYNE IS A FRAUD! Why do you think he's now deleteing all of his posts where he tells people that he's going to find them and "kick their fucking teeth in". Or when  he's told people (me included) to kill themselves.Look man, I don't want any trouble with you,But I still say we are better off here without Wayne.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2012, 01:53:20 PM »

Felice, why are you calling Danny a liar. Let me see you are DethGurl, Felice, Eliscue II, Anti-Troll, Cum guzzler should we go on. You were banned from this site for abusing a women for her sexuality choices. If we go to the OFFA we will find hundreds of posts from you where you have verbally slandered, harassed and out right posted the most revolting crap I have ever read someone say to another and you want to cast stones at Danny.
Felice you were primarily responsible for shutting down this site because you posted someone's IP address. You are not in a position to say anything.
Which is why you hide behind a mask Anti-Troll. You are a fraud, hmmmm.....just like your buddy Wayne.
Nobody is coming to your rescue, you are sick.

Froderik and Felice Eliscue (Anti-Trol) have no idea who Danny or Wayne is. Felice has spoken on the phone with Wayne and Danny on several occassions. What they are doing right now is simply posturing for a friend.

Froderik no one is coming because you are a fraud just like your (make believe friend) Wayne Kernochan. Over the last 4 months right here Wayne was exposed as a fraud, a man without proof, a plagiarizer and a liar. Everything Wayne has said he would do he has not. No testimonies, no witnesses, no lawyers, no police, no attorney generals, no Yvette Portella saying I raped her ect....ect.....ect......Oh we do have Wayne on the radio saying Danny sodomized him.
Whatada say Froderik ya think I did that??  Wayne has said he was going to kill Danny, he posted Danny's murdered nephew picture and details, he posted his mothers information, he threaten Danny's sister and her daughters,. Jesus Christ where have you been.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:41:25 PM by Horatio »

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2012, 02:08:30 PM »
you know  None Ya , you keep posting that all these stories that Wayne has written about in his book can be found on fornits. I am sorry buddy ,though with all due respect ,I truly do not find that to be true.

The names that Wayne has mentioned in his book and stories are no where to be found on fornits . Sorry it is a fact and all us old folks on this here elan site know this to be true.

As for the sock boy outing me for stabbing that person,(which would have never happened if elan had been a safe compassionate caring place  and not a place that was run by people that were incompentent and the  simple fact that elan was a fraudulent place on the highest order of gross negligence ) an outing that he cannot take credit for and a lie everytime he says(the sock boy) that he outed me for a stabbing that happened before he got to elan, Is also a fact .

Sock boy did not out me for the stabbing, he ran me thru the wringer over it ,yes, and he enjoyed throwing it up in my face in the sickiest way possible ,yes, and he did all this because I said to him "danny you never told me that you were an assistant director." And funny thing he may have a voice mail of me telling him those exact words way back in March of 2010.

It is a fact that danny bennison is a liar . And the lies that I have seen coming from him thru his sock puppets and his own name are simply astounding. I have never senn such lunacy from one individual on this fornit site before in my life. I have been here since 12-15-01.

The amount of untruths from the sock boy ,noneYa is so huge that I seriously believe that there is some  other reason that he lies and has a need to lie besides simply being a pathological liar.

Personally I think the book is very accurate as far as what it was like to be in that hell hole, elan  . The directors were the most cruel homophobes , they made us do sick shit to each other.

Wes Fager asked me many many years ago None Ya if I did stab another resident ,wayback in 2002 I believe ,you just have to research Wes Fager's posts. Its here on this site and None Ya so is my answer. the sock boy likesw to embelish to the point that he lies and lies and to me as a decent human being it really starts to really make him look really bad in my eyes because I know the truth about the things that your sock boy lies about ,and NoneYa I am not talking about Wayne.

Sometimes I really wonder if some folks are really truly incapable of understanding or comprehending the English language .  It boogles my mind at how you NoneYa can say that all the stories that are in Wayne's book can be found on fornits , it honestly makes me think two things either you have not read Waynes book or you have not read (like sock boy) what has been written on fornits.

Or that your ability like the sock boy to understand and comprehend the English language  is on par with a second grader. It doesn't really matter ,there are facts and then there are out right misrepresentation of what is true by people that really have no clue .

And None Ya when you make the assumption and blindly follow sock boy in his deluded belief that all of Wayne's book and the names that are in it came from what has been posted on fornits then my God man I truely wish you would either read Waynes book and then seriously read the entire elan forum and then show me where it is found on the elan forum where Wayne got his book .

Its a big fallicy to say that Wayne got his book from the Elan forum. and that is something that as a survivor of elan I would appreacate  if you would  stop promulagating as being the truth as how Wayne wrote his book.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
Frodrik,I never thought we had a problem. If you don't know what I'm talking about,you haven't been reading for the last few months or so. I know that's not true either. Say what you want about Danny. But WAYNE IS A FRAUD! Why do you think he's now deleteing all of his posts where he tells people that he's going to find them and "kick their fucking teeth in". Or when  he's told people (me included) to kill themselves.Look man, I don't want any trouble with you,But I still say we are better off here without Wayne.
I will testify to it. Wayne threatened to kick your teeth down your throat.

I would hold you down, you sack of shit. He said it after you posted this

I understand a portion of the proceeds from this book will be donated to NAMBLA.Sure he'll send you one for free,just give this creep your mailing address.
yea right..........

You and your pal Danny are the frauds.

I endorse you killing yourself. I endorse the death of any lowlife who makes jokes about children being raped

HoratiDanny. You too

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2012, 02:11:11 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"

Felice, why are you calling Danny a liar. Let me see you are DethGurl, Felice, Eliscue II, Anti-Troll, Cum guzzler should we go on. You were banned from this site for abusing a women for her sexuality choices. If we go to the OFFA we will find hundreds of posts from you where you have verbally slandered, harassed and out right posted the most revolting crap I have ever read someone say to another and you want to cast stones at Danny.
Felice you were primarily responsible for shutting down this site because you posted someone's IP address. You are not in a position to say anything.
Which is why you hide behind a mask Anti-Troll. You are a fraud, hmmmm.....just like your buddy Wayne.
Nobody is coming to your rescue, you are sick.

Froderik and Felice Eliscue (Anti-Trol) have no idea who Danny or Wayne is. Felice has spoken on the phone with Wayne and myself on several occassions. What they are doing right now is simply posturing for a friend.

Froderik no one is coming because you are a fraud just like your (make believe friend) Wayne Kernochan. Over the last 4 months right here Wayne was exposed as a fraud, a man without proof, a plagiarizer and a liar. Everything Wayne has said he would do he has not. No testimonies, no witnesses, no lawyers, no police, no attorney generals, no Yvette Portella saying I raped her ect....ect.....ect......Oh we do have Wayne on the radio saying I sodomized him.
Whatada say Froderik ya think I did that??  Wayne has said he was going to kill me, he posted my murdered nephew picture and details, he posted his mothers information, he threaten my sister and her daughters,. Jesus Christ where have you been.

Danny Bennison you are a lying idiot !!!