Author Topic: Promoting Free Book...LOL!!!  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Promoting Free Book...LOL!!!
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:15:08 PM »
Waynoooooo The Panoooooo Sexualoooooo With Rodrigoooo!!!!

Oh, you go boys we gonna have a Parrrrrty!!!

:rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:

Please.....I mean it now, Please........Come on everybody pretty please.......The memoir is true.....Danny did do these things.........well maybe not all of them.......I took back the Van dragging incident.....remember on Sharon's Elan site when I was first created the bullshit story to harass Danny......that was the first stone I threw....Danny dragging Mary.......remember no one even knew her last name......not until Mary Wicklander told us......then Albert Beauchane came along....Allie Beau likes to hide......small dick syndrome.....Wayne Rodrigo Fredeci likes to boast......I know, small dick syndrome.......Matt yep, small dick syndrome........Felice small clit syndrome.....well WTF it is a penis check your anatomy.........K Lynn, you bet'cha tranny syndrome, who the fuck is K Lynn, anyway.

Waynooooo Rodrigoooooo Buttafungooooooo Kernochanoooooooooo is hosting a, FREE KINDLE GIVE AWAY
, to promote awareness for the TTI. Wayne shut your mouth. You are promoting this fraudulent memoir because you are broke, flat ass broke. You need this memoir to go out to a large audience so your name can be recognized and your other memoir will sell. See Wanye is so full of shit it isn't funny. Wayne does collect money from his sales on kindal and gives some of his proceeds to foundations. Wayne can you provide us with a copy of your Tax statement for 2011, this will break down what monies you kept.

http://wayneingmoments.blogspot.com/201 ... ry-my.html

Free promotion for A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School, to raise awareness of abusive treatment programs
Date: February 10, 2012 12:00PM -- February 14, 2012 12:00PM
RSVP by: February 14, 2012 11:59AM
Venue: Amazon, US
Type: other
Added by: Wayne Kernochan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Promoting Free Book...LOL!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:40:00 AM »
Quote from: "NumbNuts Waynooooo"
Waynoooooo The Panoooooo Sexualoooooo With Rodrigoooo!!!!

Oh, you go boys we gonna have a Parrrrrty!!!

:rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:

Please.....I mean it now, Please........Come on everybody pretty please.......The memoir is true.....Danny did do these things.........well maybe not all of them.......I took back the Van dragging incident.....remember on Sharon's Elan site when I was first created the bullshit story to harass Danny......that was the first stone I threw....Danny dragging Mary.......remember no one even knew her last name......not until Mary Wicklander told us......then Albert Beauchane came along....Allie Beau likes to hide......small dick syndrome.....Wayne Rodrigo Fredeci likes to boast......I know, small dick syndrome.......Matt yep, small dick syndrome........Felice small clit syndrome.....well WTF it is a penis check your anatomy.........K Lynn, you bet'cha tranny syndrome, who the fuck is K Lynn, anyway.

Waynooooo Rodrigoooooo Buttafungooooooo Kernochanoooooooooo is hosting a, FREE KINDLE GIVE AWAY
, to promote awareness for the TTI. Wayne shut your mouth. You are promoting this fraudulent memoir because you are broke, flat ass broke. You need this memoir to go out to a large audience so your name can be recognized and your other memoir will sell. See Wanye is so full of shit it isn't funny. Wayne does collect money from his sales on kindal and gives some of his proceeds to foundations. Wayne can you provide us with a copy of your Tax statement for 2011, this will break down what monies you kept.

http://wayneingmoments.blogspot.com/201 ... ry-my.html

Free promotion for A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School, to raise awareness of abusive treatment programs
Date: February 10, 2012 12:00PM -- February 14, 2012 12:00PM
RSVP by: February 14, 2012 11:59AM
Venue: Amazon, US
Type: other
Added by: Wayne Kernochan

They all have working sexual organs and you don't.  Eh "banjo danny"????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 08:45:47 AM »
I don't get how Wayne is making money by promoting his book for free.

Also, Danny, the constant attacks on his sexuality makes his argument that you're a sex offender. You keep denying the book, but not the rape allegations

I believe him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 08:45:47 AM »
I don't get how Wayne is making money by promoting his book for free.

Also, Danny, the constant attacks on his sexuality makes his argument that you're a sex offender. You keep denying the book, but not the rape allegations

I believe him

Offline Ruaraidh.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 09:08:20 AM »
Well you don't have to say it twice  :roflmao:

Wayne is a pan faggot who wrote a book. Danny has admitted to his abuses as Elan staff and that is that

At least he isn't a faggot  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: