Author Topic: Wayne K's Abuses And The Elan Members Cover Up!!!  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
Wayne K's Abuses And The Elan Members Cover Up!!!
« on: January 23, 2012, 01:09:14 PM »
It has been brought to our attention that Alexie, Matt and Felice are privy to Wayne Kernochan's background information and who he actually is. Wayne as we have come to know was at Vitam Treatment Center for sexual issues he had with family members and a neighbor. While at Vitam Wayne kernochan was involved in a incident that got him expelled from there, obviously this was tragic enough for the State of New York to get involved. Wayne was sent to M. Scott Peck for a diagnostic review. He was then sent to Elan. It is no coincidence that Wayne can identify with Mike Skakel and protest for him so passionately. He is a Mike Skakel type personality.
Now what is interesting also, is that Wayne would have Matt Hoffman as his fellow supporter.  Matt Hoffman has a real violent abusive history that he can talk about also. Although Matt loves to blame others for his abusive tendencies as a teenager what he doesn't want known is this started long before he ever got to Elan. Now lets take Felice who has done more advocating for medical prescription abusive treatment and constantly has found herself in trouble throughout her life (just recently in fact) with the police for drugs. Don't even want to go down the road with her other personal problems. Same with Matt Hoffman the drunk he is.
Alexie is another strange bird that just came up on our radar. We are still gathering info.
What is not coincidental is that these 4 (and more) are the only Elan people who consistently abuse Danny. Think about it for a second, why???
Does it strike a cord, nerve and does it resonate with there past, come on guys let us know??
Do a background check on Daniel L. Bennison (all of the Danny's) you will find nothing, not one blemish. Yet when we see a total different picture from Illinios, Oregon, Virginia, Connecticut, New York, Wisconsin, California ect.....You folks left a trail of destruction all over the fucking place.
This is the crew that wants to soil Danny's name.... :roflmao:

Felice all the hits on Reddit are nothing more then a fore finger press, an obscure touch of the finger and the anonymous hitter moves on. Now if you could say you had 40,000 comments well that would be huge but you can't. So you guys keep the Google work up and keep Daniel L.Bennison's name up there at the top. It is really working for Wayne.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 05:17:13 PM by Ruaraidh »

Offline Magaret Devlin

• View Profile
Re: Matt Hoffman, Alexie Lindis, Felice Eliscue- The Cover U
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »
Thank you Raud, I have been waiting as of late for someone to say something about these four. They have no room to speak about anyone. Their past before Elan and after has been one of abuse and it is still going on. We are all survivors. When is that going to get through their heads.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:29:41 PM »
I also want to thank you. Danny you have our support.
It just boggles my mind when I see the abuse these guys throw around. Why?? Because Danny got angry with Matt and exposed a stabbing incident, he wouldn't take Felice's abuse or any of the other Elanians verbal attacks. So you guys went out and got this guy Wayne K. to write a book characterizing Elan which was good but then you could not stop there, NO, you just had to lie and get back at Danny. Accuse him of abuse he never committed.
See we have totally gotten away from what started this whole stupid fight, Danny stood up for himself.
You folks have tried your best to use his brief employment against him and have gone so far to fabricate evidence when nothing else worked.
Danny has talked with every one of you on the phone more then once (many times) in the past. All of you have stated he really wasn't a staff member he was to young. I over heard along with others several of these conversations, you were on speaker phone. These conversations have been taped for future reference. Why is it in private you are so congenial and out in public you are like monsters towards him.
You are phonies all of you.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
DANIEL LEE BENNISON TROLLFEST 2012
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 01:45:20 PM »
[attachment=0:35n9e5en]danielleebennisontrollfest.jpg[/attachment:35n9e5en]
DANIEL LEE BENNISON
DANIEL LEE BENNISON
DANIEL LEE BENNISON
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline minions of elan

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 01:58:37 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 01:46:13 AM by minions of elan »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: Wayne K's Abuses And The Elan Members Cover Up!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 02:04:55 PM »
This place is a hoot

:jerry:
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 09:47:24 AM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
It just boggles my mind when I see the abuse these guys throw around. Why?? Because Danny got angry with Matt and exposed a stabbing incident, he wouldn't take Felice's abuse or any of the other Elanians verbal attacks. So you guys went out and got this guy Wayne K. to write a book characterizing Elan which was good but then you could not stop there, NO, you just had to lie and get back at Danny. Accuse him of abuse he never committed.
See we have totally gotten away from what started this whole stupid fight, Danny stood up for himself.
You folks have tried your best to use his brief employment against him and have gone so far to fabricate evidence when nothing else worked.
Danny has talked with every one of you on the phone more then once (many times) in the past. All of you have stated he really wasn't a staff member he was to young. I over heard along with others several of these conversations, you were on speaker phone. These conversations have been taped for future reference. Why is it in private you are so congenial and out in public you are like monsters towards him.

Uh, YOU are the phony here.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 02:23:44 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

[attachment=0:12ypfv5j]dannynwayne.jpg[/attachment:12ypfv5j]
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 02:56:55 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Please do elaborate?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 03:51:32 PM »
Sorry, I'm not buying the "Danny B. and Wayne K. are working together" theory...

However, if you'd please pass that j...

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 03:52:41 PM »
They "were" friends. It doesn't make sense
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: DANIEL LEE BENNISON TROLLFEST 2012
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 03:53:36 PM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
[attachment=0:r6rjzjic]danielleebennisontrollfest.jpg[/attachment:r6rjzjic]
DANIEL LEE BENNISON
DANIEL LEE BENNISON
DANIEL LEE BENNISON

Exactly. All his sock-puppets on this thread.

Anyone even remotely paying attention should be able to deduce this.