Author Topic: I guess Wayne's book "is" self published  (Read 10318 times)

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
I guess Wayne's book "is" self published
« on: January 21, 2012, 03:40:55 PM »
http://alifegoneawry.com/

Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: I guess Wayne's book "is" self published
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
It is self published because his publisher kicked him to the curb and banned his abusive vulgar personality from the Absolute Writers blog that helped him with this memoir. This is how Wayne says thank you to people who help him. This memoir was built on a lie and was solely written for publicity for other books Wayne wanted to sell. Wayne is not a survivor of Elan and has found it extremely difficult to prove the allegations he made against me. Wayne K. told every one here on this site and other sites that he had 4 witnesses with their written testimonies. We now know this was a lie. He had Albert Beauchane.
He has pretty much lost all the respect of the writing community he was in and is struggling with the truth concerning this book.
Since my rebuttal of this memoir started in earnest 5 months ago. Wayne has decided to call me a rapist and a sodomizer.
This is alright because one thing I know is the truth is on my side.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 07:36:30 PM »
It clears up the self-publish qustion, but while I was perusing his books, I found this on his other book

Absolutely riveting and embodied the society that existed for him., August 13, 2011
By
DannyBII - See all my reviews
This review is from: Street Life: My Story (Kindle Edition)
 Wayne, nailed it. He captured the lonely,denigrating and "survival of the fitness" mentality that you are forced to exist in while at Elan. Elan was pure hell, it was a mind F***, you were totally stripped of all self respect, Wayne told this story better then anyone I have read. The behavior models that were used and the staff that employed them were totally corrupted and used the models as weapons to make the children submit to the hierarchy of Elan. You were judged prior to entering Elan as a troubled child who rebelled, punishment started before you ever arrived. There was no assessment of why you were acting out, what can we do to help. Nope you were stamped a f***Up and you were going to be brought in line no matter what.
Wayne gets high 5's from me for his experience. To write such a compelling story took real guts, well written.
I salute you Wayne.

Why woud you salute him if it's lies?

Serious question. And, please, don't give me the sock puppet excuse because that's you

Why?
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline dr phil show

• View Profile
<-->
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 07:50:22 PM »
<-->
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:47:05 AM by dr phil show »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 08:50:55 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
It is self published because his publisher kicked him to the curb and banned his abusive vulgar personality from the Absolute Writers blog that helped him with this memoir. This is how Wayne says thank you to people who help him. This memoir was built on a lie and was solely written for publicity for other books Wayne wanted to sell. Wayne is not a survivor of Elan and has found it extremely difficult to prove the allegations he made against me. Wayne K. told every one here on this site and other sites that he had 4 witnesses with their written testimonies. We now know this was a lie. He had Albert Beauchane.
He has pretty much lost all the respect of the writing community he was in and is struggling with the truth concerning this book.
Since my rebuttal of this memoir started in earnest 5 months ago. Wayne has decided to call me a rapist and a sodomizer.
This is alright because one thing I know is the truth is on my side.
I went to Elan long after youguys were gone. I don't know you

If someone called me the things Wayne has called you, and put this book up, and it wasn't true, I'd want him dead. Why would you salute the guy?

This is why you look like a lliar

His book is number 48 in Kindle. That's pretty high

'd demand Amazon take it down

Wayne Kernochan
Wednesday

"This is the West, sir. When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."~ The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 08:58:30 PM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
It clears up the self-publish qustion, but while I was perusing his books, I found this on his other book

Absolutely riveting and embodied the society that existed for him., August 13, 2011
By
 Wayne, nailed it. He captured the lonely,denigrating and "survival of the fitness" mentality that you are forced to exist in while at Elan. Elan was pure hell, it was a mind F***, you were totally stripped of all self respect, Wayne told this story better then anyone I have read. The behavior models that were used and the staff that employed them were totally corrupted and used the models as weapons to make the children submit to the hierarchy of Elan. You were judged prior to entering Elan as a troubled child who rebelled, punishment started before you ever arrived. There was no assessment of why you were acting out, what can we do to help. Nope you were stamped a f***Up and you were going to be brought in line no matter what.
Wayne gets high 5's from me for his experience. To write such a compelling story took real guts, well written.
I salute you Wayne.

Serious question. And, please, don't give me the sock puppet excuse because that's you

Why?

I will seriously tell you. I never wrote this or ever saw this until today, right now. Either you enjoy lying as Wayne does or you are Wayne and this is business as usual.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:53:52 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 09:17:41 PM »
Dude, this is on his other book, Street Life the story

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »
Dude, this is on his other book, Street Life the story

I don't care where it is I never said anything of the sort. Period!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 10:56:04 PM »
Have fun self promoting your book. #48 on Kindle (that is high)  :roflmao:  You really don't have a clue.

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 11:27:34 PM »
Have fun self promoting your book. #48 on Kindle (that is high)  :roflmao:  You really don't have a clue.
There are a lot of books on there according to them

We'll see what Wayne has to say. He'll be along eventually. Unless he's serious about that ring thing

I have to say. I would pay to see that. I'd pay good money to see that

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
Why would anyone buy his book when its all over the internet for free? I read it here.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 01:37:34 PM »

By
I salute you Wayne.

Why?

I will seriously tell you. I never wrote this or ever saw this until today, right now. Either you enjoy lying as Wayne does or you are Wayne and this is business as usual.

:rasta: I am Wayne and everybody else.
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2012, 10:52:25 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"

By
I salute you Wayne.

Why?

I been that way my whole life , you wanna fight about it.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2012, 11:20:22 PM »
:seg:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile