Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 339117 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #870 on: September 05, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
Betcha  ole Marty Kruglik , Jeffery Gottlieb ,Sharon Terry ,bet those child abusers wish they had never hired you!

LMAO Danny Bennison the punk ass bitch , boi there gonna have fun with your ASS in prison. you do know what happens to child abusing rapiests in prison ,Dontcha Danny fuggin Bennison! LMAO.

Even Clara can tell you whats gonna happen to you bitch.

You can consider it  therapy, Danny Bennison  ,cause when you get out in 20 to life you won't be a "homophobic repressed homosexual" no more. You will be free to be you , not that there is anything wrong with being a homosexual.

your gonna love prison Danny Bennison,LMAO :seg:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 05, 2012, 08:37:56 AM »
Convicts hate big mouth/no guts types like him. They might throw him a good fuck, but they'd kill him when they're done

Kill yourself Dan  :suicide:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 05, 2012, 08:54:30 AM »
around for a long time and use his ass  and moufts as a nut rag for there pleasurs.

You see here ,he woodt live at and for the pleasurs of the inmates , for his fiddy cen .

Yeah I gots a dollah on thats action.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 05, 2012, 12:11:48 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison is a Punk"
Quote from: "the sick fuck danny bennison threatening violence"
Quote from: "Wayne getting fucked in the ass by Danny, LMAO!!"
Quote from: "Danny Threatens a Rape Victim"
You really are a vicious pile of shit

Danny Bennison wrote:
Yeah Wayne we know, every staff member fucked you in the ass. You still haven't answered the question, did you get on all fours or were you laying down with all fours pointing skyward? I think Peter Rowe actually fucked your mother in the ass.
The only person here who has actually been charged with molesting a child was you, and you committed the same crime twice. No one else has been to prison for arson and rape, you have Wayne.
Wayne your friend the asshole Paul St.John actually thinks mary was dragged on her back across a tar parking lot several times. That she miraculously did not get hurt and was healthy enough to have 20 people kick and punch her hours later for at least 10-15 mins.
I mean this is good stuff. We all can not wait for your next memoir. I bet you say that Danny actually killed someone this time, yeah that's right.
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized
(I) girl dragged around a parking lot
(1) girl kicked and punched
(1) Mom Wayne's fucked in the ass
(I) Albino bitch by the name Elizabeth giving out head (this is Waynes girlfriend/wife)
Maybe (1) male or female killed

Hey my sexual fucking deviant, does this cover for your next script. I was in Manhattan and I stopped in Queens and bumped into one of your friends. I identified myself, what a interesting conversation we had. Why you keep lying is a mystery to most people who know you. Wayne you will be seeing us soon enough, so please get that knife sharpened....lol.
Told him about your visit in Missouri, that you fucked over Larry. This wasn't the story he heard, so I got him in touch with others that also knew about Missouri. Well if you could have been there, his whole facial expression changed.
We are working are way to you faggot. I be ready to shove my 9 inches up your ass.

If Danny wasn't unstable and a threat to children this would be hilarious, but he is, so it isn't.

Threatening to rape someone he raped as a child is about as sick and depraved as the world wide web has ever seen.

Your day is coming Danny. You'll believe it when you see it

Yeah listen to you jack wad, posting using a fake name in a fake forum. STFU Wayne. We also fucked you in your mouth asshole. From what we remember you loved it and later on in life came back for more.
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming

YEAH, WE KNOW, YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2008.
The only day that is coming Wayne, you fucking faggot, is Danny kicking your Panny Fanny....lol.
Now we have a question out there, did you bend over the desk, get down on all fours or were you on your back with the fours pointing skyward...lmao! Tell you freak?
This shit is always funny, Wayne, because it is you. You keep trying to pass this shit off as real. No one believes you asshole.

Thank you Danny "schizoid" Bennison for once again proving what kind of sick fuck you are . You be a nasty little repressed homosexual that exhibits  sick violent traits, and it humors you. WOW.

No wonder you can't get a " man date " in your town ,okc.

We believe you danny bennison, we believe you will try to hurt your alledged rape victim in the most violent and depraved way ,seriously we believe you Danny Bennison.

JR was correct there are web sites  that you can post on about Danny Bennison and he will respond.  

danny Bennison the fornit idiot, true that.
I keep hearing tough talk from ol wetbrain, but where's the beef? The big investigation, the rebuttal, the subpoenas....But I never see anything. Danny is a punk ass bitch. BIG MOUTH-no guts.

I wonder what his sister and neices will think when they get this post in their private messages with a link.

They can see it's you too Danny. Since you began the Bennison Bitches thread they have a right to know everything you post
:jawdrop:

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 05, 2012, 06:23:25 PM »

Danny Bennison wrote:
Yeah Wayne we know, every staff member fucked you in the ass. You still haven't answered the question, did you get on all fours or were you laying down with all fours pointing skyward? I think Peter Rowe actually fucked your mother in the ass.
The only person here who has actually been charged with molesting a child was you, and you committed the same crime twice. No one else has been to prison for arson and rape, you have Wayne.
Wayne your friend the asshole Paul St.John actually thinks mary was dragged on her back across a tar parking lot several times. That she miraculously did not get hurt and was healthy enough to have 20 people kick and punch her hours later for at least 10-15 mins.
I mean this is good stuff. We all can not wait for your next memoir. I bet you say that Danny actually killed someone this time, yeah that's right.
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized
(I) Albino bitch by the name Elizabeth giving out head (this is Waynes girlfriend/wife)

Hey my sexual fucking deviant, does this cover for your next script. I was in Manhattan and I stopped in Queens and bumped into one of your friends. I identified myself, what a interesting conversation we had. Why you keep lying is a mystery to most people who know you. Wayne you will be seeing us soon enough, so please get that knife sharpened....lol.
Told him about your visit in Missouri, that you fucked over Larry. This wasn't the story he heard, so I got him in touch with others that also knew about Missouri. Well if you could have been there, his whole facial expression changed.
We are working are way to you faggot. I be ready to shove my 9 inches up your ass.

If Danny wasn't unstable and a threat to children this would be hilarious, but he is, so it isn't.

Threatening to rape someone he raped as a child is about as sick and depraved as the world wide web has ever seen.

Yeah listen to you jack wad, posting using a fake name in a fake forum. STFU Wayne. We also fucked you in your mouth asshole. From what we remember you loved it and later on in life came back for more.
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming

The only day that is coming Wayne, you fucking faggot, is Danny kicking your Panny Fanny....lol.
Now we have a question out there, did you bend over the desk, get down on all fours or were you on your back with the fours pointing skyward...lmao! Tell you freak?
This shit is always funny, Wayne, because it is you. You keep trying to pass this shit off as real. No one believes you asshole.

Thank you Danny "schizoid" Bennison for once again proving what kind of sick fuck you are . You be a nasty little repressed homosexual that exhibits  sick violent traits, and it humors you. WOW.

We believe you danny bennison, we believe you will try to hurt your alledged rape victim in the most violent and depraved way ,seriously we believe you Danny Bennison.

JR was correct there are web sites  that you can post on about Danny Bennison and he will respond.  

:feedtrolls:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 05, 2012, 07:33:07 PM »
Just. Fucking. Wow

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 06, 2012, 05:54:57 AM »
That's Danny
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 06, 2012, 06:47:44 PM »
Quote from: "grammer gram to fornit idiot danny Bennison"
it is we are working 'our' way to you faggot , not we are working are way to you faggot .

yeah danny bennison we have always known that you want to have sex with men. It really is none of "our ' business , though in your case and from what you have posted in the well quoted post of yours ,it seems you wanna rape men ,and Danny Bennison / ruardaidhs  not only is that sick it is also criminal.

We see you threatening sexual violence  Danny Bennison . Hopefully  law enforcement sees this shit . This is like the third time you have threatened sexual violence ., against your rape accuser.

that is fucked up Danny Bennison and the sickiest thing we have ever seen.

The sickiest we have ever seen , don't you agree Clara ?

Sick is not the word for it . It is threatening sexual violence, it is threatening rape.
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 08, 2012, 09:35:25 AM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
Quote from: "grammer gram to fornit idiot danny Bennison"
it is we are working 'our' way to you faggot , not we are working are way to you faggot .

yeah danny bennison we have always known that you want to have sex with men. It really is none of "our ' business , though in your case and from what you have posted in the well quoted post of yours ,it seems you wanna rape men ,and Danny Bennison / ruardaidhs  not only is that sick it is also criminal.

We see you threatening sexual violence  Danny Bennison . Hopefully  law enforcement sees this shit . This is like the third time you have threatened sexual violence ., against your rape accuser.

that is fucked up Danny Bennison and the sickiest thing we have ever seen.

The sickiest we have ever seen , don't you agree Clara ?

Sick is not the word for it . It is threatening sexual violence, it is threatening rape.
Wow

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 08, 2012, 09:38:30 AM »
Quote from: "Nancy Dalzel is a Fucking Whore"
Quote from: "Danny Bennison is a Punk"

[quoteDanny Bennison wrote:
Let me see....
(3) girls raped
(3) boys sodomized

Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming
Danny's day is coming

I keep hearing tough talk from ol wetbrain, but where's the beef? The big investigation, the rebuttal, the subpoenas....But I never see anything. Danny is a punk ass bitch. BIG MOUTH-no guts.

I wonder what his sister and neices will think when they get this post in their private messages with a link.

They can see it's you too Danny. Since you began the Bennison Bitches thread they have a right to know everything you post
:jawdrop:[/quote]
We all know your Ruairaidh Danny. This is pretty fucking out there, even for you

Holy fuck

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #880 on: October 24, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »
bump
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #881 on: November 01, 2012, 10:27:33 AM »
If you people don't stop calling me a rapist I will hunt you down and fuck your ass

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #882 on: November 01, 2012, 10:29:19 AM »
Fuck you Danny Bennison. Your a faggot and everyone knows it

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #883 on: November 01, 2012, 10:30:31 AM »
Danny is infatuated with cock

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #884 on: November 01, 2012, 10:32:13 AM »
That's because he's a faggot lmao