Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 352569 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #405 on: February 17, 2012, 01:36:59 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Quote from: "Danny Bennison Raped His Sister and Elan Residents"
Confirmed. I had him blocked and just took him off, and no Danny

This is great :)

Isn't there some form of proof, like a screen shot, that confirms this? I don't want him coming along with one of his damn sockpuppets and trying to waste precious time by denying it... this is a major development, one which I fervently hope will lead to a Bennison-free online experience.   :seg:
There's one way to truly have a Bennison free internet  :suicide:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 17, 2012, 04:44:02 PM »
:agree:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2012, 04:03:00 PM »
Danny fuckin Bennison posting again as a woman because he was  wearing the specialty magical  granny panties.

The perplexed confused sick fuckin bastard gives himself away at the instant he types, and for that you stupid fuckin asshat  wearing spider monkey dick jockey  WE KNOW WHO YOU OUR!!!

"Here is are whackjob Elan survivor attacking another...Wayne"---- words written by are own Danny the fuckin tranny Bennison , as margie the devilin.

Danny you fuckin turd polisher in time we will be bringing your idiotic rantings the ones that ourn't your cut and paste waste of everyone's time - no youre true idiotic rantings that our found on the Orange Paper Forum to hear wheare they our to be properly collected and documented in your own topic deadicated to your web idiotcy. Ya kow what we mean     " perplexity "   . Yes you do Danny  "Banjo Boy" Bennison.

Yes you Danny fuckin Bennison  you are world wide web famous. Asshat Danny fuckin Bennison did you know that their was a book written about you also?!! :seg:   :shamrock:  :nods:  :shamrock:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2012, 04:31:06 PM »
Quote from: "Hugo Long"
Do you mean this best selling book?

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... t_ep_dpt_2

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,293 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#35 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > True Accounts > True Crime
#40 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > True Crime

True Crime and Danny Bennison, for the world to see

The U.K :)

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,458 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#41 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > True Accounts
#41 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > True Crime
#57 in Books > Biography > True Crime

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Gone-Awry- ... 048&sr=1-1

I guess that pan faggot dick sucking pimp home assfucker actually wasn't kidding when he said he would make Danny famous. I had no doubt, but I didn't think he would do it across the pond

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 18, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »
Quote from: "Hugo Long"
Do you mean this best selling book?

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Gone-Awry-Sc ... t_ep_dpt_2

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,293 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#35 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > True Accounts > True Crime
#40 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > True Crime

True Crime and Danny Bennison, for the world to see

The U.K :)

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,458 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#41 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > True Accounts
#41 in Kindle Store > Books > Nonfiction > True Crime
#57 in Books > Biography > True Crime

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Gone-Awry- ... 048&sr=1-1

I guess that pan faggot dick sucking pimp home assfucker actually wasn't kidding when he said he would make Danny famous. I had no doubt, but I didn't think he would do it across the pond

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 18, 2012, 04:34:29 PM »
Danny also denies sexually abusing his sister, but the evidence in this thread is overwhelming. The Administrators even said they won't delete it because the truth is so obvious

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=39084

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 18, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »
at your stupidity. And  they are astounded at your ingraetfulness towards the man who has made you famous , world wide famous.

They think that a little gratitude is in order from you to the man and author Wayne Kernochan.

You don't have to give him a B-J or anything like that ,they think a nice public thank you would suffice.

Yes Danny 'banjo boy" Bennison  the Orange forum posters are quite perplexed with your gross shenanagins on their site, though being the kind folks that they are they would gladly 'help you' anyway they can.

The Orange Paper forum people are very aware of the ,'Guys you need'  to help Danny 'banjo boy' Bennison  with his cliched narrow minded speech patterns.

Yes it is a fact Danny "colon hat" Bennison has not a paired chromsome in his body , they are either all triads or quatraids. He has no true pairs of chromosomes, evidenced by his stretched linguistic patterns of narrowed thought, and webbed toes and fingers.

Still they are PERPLEXED at your inability to show gratitude to the man who has made you famous. And for that Danny fuckin Bennison you are indeed a true inhuman shit eating beast .

Looks like they know who you are Danny  "colon hat" Bennison no doubt about that,lol.

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 18, 2012, 05:31:35 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 18, 2012, 05:53:30 PM »
yepper it looks just like a young Danny fuckin Bennison,lol.

The years of suckin the cheap shit wine have not been kind to that fuckin bastards mug. Look at that fucktards face,the picture of him with the timex watch in the trailor, he has a nose that is looking like its about ready to explode. Ya danny fuckin Bennison them years of suckin on that alcoholic dick have not been kind to your face.

Betcha can keep a couple  rolls of nickels in that beast of a nose ,eh boy? Really Danny 'banjo boy' how many nickels can you fit up in that schnooze of yours? , bunch of us got a bet that you can fit over 69  nickels up there we just got to know the exact number before any one is declared a winner.

"How much is the pot " you fuckin ASK,well there Danny "dick jockey' Bennison its more than you can fit up your nose in nickels,lol.Thats for sure!

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 18, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »

I could shove tree fiddy up that nose
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 18, 2012, 08:29:49 PM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"

That's enough for a half gallon of Wild Iris Rose

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 18, 2012, 09:00:16 PM »
Danny is a drunk and he raped my mommy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 18, 2012, 09:07:39 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison Raped his Sister"
Quote from: "Troublemaker"

That's enough for a half gallon of Wild Iris Rose

Ya fucktard Bennison yous traded fuckin wit kids during yous time at Elan to joinin a fuckin cult ,,.,,AA !!!!!

Ya fuck yous you lyin sac o shit .

Fuck yous in da asshole yous lyin coward bastard !!!!!

You never left the program you fuckin programie . fuck yous good in da butt ,budda bing budda bang butta up danny  bennisons butt  yous fuckin asshole , yous got a lotta blood on yous hands fuckin bastard Bennison !!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 18, 2012, 09:21:33 PM »
Leeroy Strong Ok I have really been out of the loop on this baloney Warrior Mom has put you through.
 What I would like to know is the book for sale yet and if it is where can I buy it.
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Leeroy Strong If I didn't have my meds I would not be here amongst the living.
 Susan I am not going to pretend I can relate with your experiences because I can't. But do know this my heart bleeds for Michael and yourself not only for your experiences with your family but to continue the dialog with this person, Warrior Mom.
 Jesus gave Judas the same opportunities I believe that you have given WM. Many thought Judas was the only Judean and he felt slighted because the rest were Galileans (country bumpkins). I think Warrior mom feels neglected because you haven't really tried hard enough to see inside her crazy world and figure out the sincerity of it.
 Warrior Mom obviously feels superior to any of us, from the little I have read.
 My support is firm for you Susan Schofield and I do wish Warrior Mom takes your offer and comes on the radio show.
 Take Care.
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

He's a read Hudanitarian  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

He has some fucking nerve  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 18, 2012, 09:33:48 PM »
Quote from: "Danny is Still on Face Book"
Leeroy Strong Ok I have really been out of the loop on this baloney Warrior Mom has put you through.
 What I would like to know is the book for sale yet and if it is where can I buy it.
4 hours ago · Like ·  1

Leeroy Strong If I didn't have my meds I would not be here amongst the living.
 Susan I am not going to pretend I can relate with your experiences because I can't. But do know this my heart bleeds for Michael and yourself not only for your experiences with your family but to continue the dialog with this person, Warrior Mom.
 Jesus gave Judas the same opportunities I believe that you have given WM. Many thought Judas was the only Judean and he felt slighted because the rest were Galileans (country bumpkins). I think Warrior mom feels neglected because you haven't really tried hard enough to see inside her crazy world and figure out the sincerity of it.
 Warrior Mom obviously feels superior to any of us, from the little I have read.
 My support is firm for you Susan Schofield and I do wish Warrior Mom takes your offer and comes on the radio show.
 Take Care.
3 hours ago · Like ·  1

He's a read Hudanitarian  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

He has some fucking nerve  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
What a fuckwad. He must be using a fake proxy server. Guess it's time to start working this fake profile to make Facebook aware