Author Topic: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON  (Read 339121 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Musing from the Fornit Idiot; DANNY BENNISON
« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2012, 08:01:03 AM »
this shit below was fuckin funny Danny fuckin Bennison ,your time in AA shrinks now too eh?????? When Danny retread Bennison is not lyin and abusing  people here ,he can be found performing his sick song and dance fuckin with the posters on the orange paper forum,

This came from a thread that Danny Lyin Bennison started, a huge pile of unreadable nonsense and then says it was Wayne that posted it , seriously Danny the grand poo bah of lyin, seriously dude.

the reason this is here is because Danny states in this little rant of his that he know how to debate . Huh???? and he says he knows how to be civil, thats too fuckin funny and a big fat lie.  Danny you have never been civil to anyone that dare to speak up and question your lunacy pr simply have a different opinion.

*******************************************************here is his `rant **************************************************
Ironic and Pennywise!
I edited this because I realized this forum is looking for a end to the silliness that has been going on. I encourage that also.
Guys I am a alcoholic and spent 26 years in AA so I know I earned my seat here. I know how to debate without being mean, hurtful and down right dastardly.
I would appreciate that everything that has gone on here for the past week be by gones.
This is not a fight between me and JR or Wayne (SandyB) it has been a all out barrage by Wayne, JR, Anti and Decon so please leave my name out of it. All I have done is defend myself which I am done with.
Lets move on. If I can exist on JREFS for a year where the rules of moderation are much stricter then here, I guess I'll be alright

*****************************************************************************************************

Danny fuckin Bennison you are a lyin idiot and sick abusive bastard. you refuse to stop lyin and attacking therefore you get your just desserts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2012, 08:51:01 AM »
This is  the tone ,swagger , and the  bullshit  abuse that eveyone  that knows Danny "the waterhead "Bennison as being" everywhere" on the web.

So danny you DO like to fuck with people if you feel they are weak like they have "Aspergers" thats a very sick and abusive thing to do. We saw how you fucked with Setko asshole.  You see Danny sure the water head thing is a little twisted only in the fact that it may be misinterpeted as being disrespectful to people that suffer from Hydroecelphy ,Well Danny its not .it is meant to disrespect you and litterally there are many of us that wonder if you really are a big ole waterhead, because you are so fuckin stupid and abusively sick, and a willful liar.

We wonder how you can post one thing and then in exactly one half hour you post in your true amazingly abusive self style. We know you are one sick fuckin dude and yes Danny you did post that long nonsense riddled post on the Orange Paper Forum attackin Wayne and Danny 'cock suckin Bennison you are CryerZ also .

You know Ben is right you have no idea how to debate ,you have no idea how to be civil , and Yes Danny  "cumfartin fool "Bennison you do try to abuse people that you think are weak ,lol, as you say they are little play things for you and then like a 3 year old you throw them down and are DONE with them .

And Ben has been nothing but kind and civil to you. "Banjo boy "is nice and seems to suit you it is nothing like what you have called other good people, nothing as vulgar as you are and have been, nor as mean.or, as untrue,lol.

God if that were really true ,the part where you say you are done with them , that would be heaven sent ,though you will fuck with them forever. Shit Danny "Danjo boy" Bennison you will continue to stalk , lie and just abuse the living shit out of people. WHY???????,,,,,,, Because and for this reason only ,you are one guilty ,inhuman lyin,deluded ,sick fuckin bastard .

We know Danny Bennison we know what you have done and we know what you are .

**************************************Danny "the idiot" Bennison's post after his one from the thread above posted on the Orange Paper forum one half hour later ,enjoy , and Danny" Banjo Boy" Bennison we fuckin know ****************

Obtuce!!
I wish it was that simple as being obtuse but it isn't. Because you really think people take you seriously. Ben you are a clown, a side show, a ding dong who quibbles with people about such idiotic minutia it isn't even cute anymore.
I honestly thought you suffered from Aspergers, really, or you were just different. But I know now you are different but in a asshole-ish kind of way.
Your something to fiddle with for a bit then to throw it down.
I am done with ya.
If you have a AA topic or something similar, post it will debate it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2012, 09:03:10 AM »
Quote from: "this is the real Danny Bennison from the Orange Paper Forum"
This is  the tone ,swagger , and the  bullshit  abuse that eveyone  that knows Danny "the waterhead "Bennison as being" everywhere" on the web.

So danny you DO like to fuck with people if you feel they are weak like they have "Aspergers" thats a very sick and abusive thing to do. We saw how you fucked with Setko asshole.  You see Danny sure the water head thing is a little twisted only in the fact that it may be misinterpeted as being disrespectful to people that suffer from Hydroecelphy ,Well Danny its not .it is meant to disrespect you and litterally there are many of us that wonder if you really are a big ole waterhead, because you are so fuckin stupid and abusively sick, and a willful liar.

We wonder how you can post one thing and then in exactly one half hour you post in your true amazingly abusive self style. We know you are one sick fuckin dude and yes Danny you did post that long nonsense riddled post on the Orange Paper Forum attackin Wayne and Danny 'cock suckin Bennison you are CryerZ also .

You know Ben is right you have no idea how to debate ,you have no idea how to be civil , and Yes Danny  "cumfartin fool "Bennison you do try to abuse people that you think are weak ,lol, as you say they are little play things for you and then like a 3 year old you throw them down and are DONE with them .

And Ben has been nothing but kind and civil to you. "Banjo boy "is nice and seems to suit you it is nothing like what you have called other good people, nothing as vulgar as you are and have been, nor as mean.or, as untrue,lol.

God if that were really true ,the part where you say you are done with them , that would be heaven sent ,though you will fuck with them forever. Shit Danny "Danjo boy" Bennison you will continue to stalk , lie and just abuse the living shit out of people. WHY???????,,,,,,, Because and for this reason only ,you are one guilty ,inhuman lyin,deluded ,sick fuckin bastard .

**************************************Danny "the idiot" Bennison's post after his one from the thread above posted on the Orange Paper forum one half hour later ,enjoy , and Danny" Banjo Boy" Bennison we fuckin know ****************

Obtuce!!
I wish it was that simple as being obtuse but it isn't. Because you really think people take you seriously. Ben you are a clown, a side show, a ding dong who quibbles with people about such idiotic minutia it isn't even cute anymore.
I honestly thought you suffered from Aspergers, really, or you were just different. But I know now you are different but in a asshole-ish kind of way.
I am done with ya.

Ya Danny fuckin Bennison it is how you are here too on the forits , its a shame  that you are the most untrustworthy grand manipulator in the world . You are a danger to all survivors that have no clue who you really are .

This topic and thread is very imformative. Danny" Banjo boy" Bennison thats some funny shit rite there.

The "Banjo boy" name Danny fuckin Bennison ,other than that you are a sick fuckin bastard, and that worries us.

Ben you aptly named him ,thanks.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2012, 12:31:26 PM »
You have no idea who this is. I have stayed out of this because this kind of abuse, who is the  top dog exchange, is just insane.

Let me surprise you, Daniel l. Bennison has not written a damn thing on this internet site in maybe 18 months. Who ever you people are, you have honestly been not conversing with the Danny you think you have been.
Whether you believe this is up to you. In the over all scheme of things it doesn't really matter.
Your not effecting Danny because he doesn't care.

As far as the Aspergers remark, nice touch. Horatio has Aspergers so you won't get a lot of leg out of that comment.
What is so funny is Wayne is impersonating Danny and so are some of Danny's friends. So what we have here is one big party of parodies.

People knock it off, everybody. Danny's friends and the friends of Wayne. This is insane, really. Stop!!!
Nobody is winning. Everybody looks abusive and crazy.

I understand that I will be called Danny but there are people on this site who know me Samara and Marcus who can verify my authenicity.
People lets stop this. Danny is not absolved from responsibility. He is in neck deep because he knew this crap was going on. Wayne you and Danny need to sort this out. The only way this happens is with a sit down face to face.

I say in CT. spring with maybe other Élan residents you trust. Talk this through and end it.

This is my two cents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 08, 2012, 12:53:27 PM »

Obtuce!!
I am done with ya.

Ya Danny fuckin Bennison it is how you are here too on the forits , its a shame  that you are the most untrustworthy grand manipulator in the world . You are a danger to all survivors that have no clue who you really are .

This topic and thread is very imformative. Danny" Banjo boy" Bennison thats some funny shit rite there.

The "Banjo boy" name Danny fuckin Bennison ,other than that you are a sick fuckin bastard, and that worries us.

Ben you aptly named him ,thanks.

damn Danny fuckin Bennison we know you have posted here and there and everywhere .

You will stop lyin because you can't . Danny retread Bennison you are the abuser bitch.
It is so funny we were wondering when you would pull out the hera-tick name , funny and then walla bing  butta bing butta bang Danny pulls this puppet  out of his sock puppet closet , of course you are going to be called Danny" Banjo boy "Bennison . You are Danny fuckin Bennison . we love you 'danjo".

Danny fuckin Bennison you need to adjust youre tin foil hat ,your conspiracy theories are outta this world. We know it is you danny fuckin bennison. You have  BEEN posting  you lyin coward. And Danny "waterhaed" we know you don't give a fuck  except attacking the weak ,denying the truth ,and covering up your past .

Danny Wayne did write a book about you , you stupid fuckin lyin sack of shit . How in the hell can you fuckin not see that you are the protagonist ,in his fuckin book of memories of what it was like to be in elan and have YOU as his assistant director.

God damn Danny you are  fuckin idiot . Now Danny go be a good boy and delete your posts from the orange p[apers ,its what WE would expect. You fuckin joke of a coward .

Its not me ,fuck you Bennison we know it is you water boy,lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 08, 2012, 01:05:09 PM »
Quote from: "heretik"
You have no idea who this is. I have stayed out of this because this kind of abuse, who is the  top dog exchange, is just insane.

Let me surprise you, Daniel l. Bennison has not written a damn thing on this internet site in maybe 18 months. Who ever you people are, you have honestly been not conversing with the Danny you think you have been.
Whether you believe this is up to you. In the over all scheme of things it doesn't really matter.

As far as the Aspergers remark, nice touch. Horatio has Aspergers so you won't get a lot of leg out of that comment.
What is so funny is Wayne is impersonating Danny and so are some of Danny's friends. So what we have here is one big party of parodies.

People knock it off, everybody. Danny's friends and the friends of Wayne. This is insane, really. Stop!!!

I understand that I will be called Danny but there are people on this site who know me Samara and Marcus who can verify my authenicity.
People lets stop this. Danny is not absolved from responsibility. He is in neck deep because he knew this crap was going on. Wayne you and Danny need to sort this out. The only way this happens is with a sit down face to face.

I say in CT. spring with maybe other Élan residents you trust. Talk this through and end it.

This is my two cents.
::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 08, 2012, 01:12:14 PM »
Horatio has ass burgers

for lunch

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 08, 2012, 01:23:59 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny"

This is my two cents.
::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE       WHEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you Danny fuckin Bennison .Can't wait for the trial and you have to face up to your bullshit. You Lyin ball less wonder . Danny fuckin bennison posting on his own tribute thread. fuckin hilarious, posting that he is not Danny fuckin Bennison , it is mezmerizing and as slick as a snot sliding down a door knob. Believable not so much ,in fact NO fuckin way Danny "fucked in the haed" Bennison.

hahahahahahahaha fuckin Banjo boy Bennison.  Aye can you here the strings a callin Bennison can you here the strings acallin   shit thats not the strings their Danjo its the raper wantin you to squeal  like a pig muther fucka.

Squeal like a pig there Danny fucked Bennison squeal boy ,cept we all know you likes it aint that right ,you shore got a purty mouth there Danny fuckin Bennison ,yore shore do. Once you spend a few years in prison you will have some nice rasin teeth like your cuzins do in that movie "Deliverance"

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 08, 2012, 01:35:33 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny"

This is my two cents.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE       WHEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck you Danny fuckin Bennison .Can't wait for the trial and you have to face up to your bullshit. You Lyin ball less wonder . Danny fuckin bennison posting on his own tribute thread. fuckin hilarious, posting that he is not Danny fuckin Bennison , it is mezmerizing and as slick as a snot sliding down a door knob. Believable not so much ,in fact NO fuckin way Danny "fucked in the haed" Bennison.

hahahahahahahaha fuckin Banjo boy Bennison.  Aye can you here the strings a callin Bennison can you here the strings acallin   shit thats not the strings their Danjo its the raper wantin you to squeal  like a pig muther fucka.

Squeal like a pig there Danny fucked Bennison squeal boy ,cept we all know you likes it aint that right ,you shore got a purty mouth there Danny fuckin Bennison ,yore shore do. Once you spend a few years in prison you will have some nice rasin teeth like your cuzins do in that movie "Deliverance"

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHA WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Right and I am the fucking Queen of fuckin England. Sure Danny Bennison  what ever you say Danny  Ya stupid fuck

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2012, 09:28:33 PM »
Ruaraidh wrote
Keep talking shit Wayne. We are not saying it is not a program. But until you have this guy on YOU TUBE, VIDEO or whatever saying this is a extension or clone of Elan I'll call BULLSHIT!!!
You said the guy who owns this program in Argentina was at Elan. You Wayne (Muppet Whore) made this up along with the name Juan. Was this after you and Rodrigo hooked up. He works at
Microsoft so this explains the computer savvy. You don't surly have it, Wanye.
We want irrefutable proof.

Look Danny Bennison I am not Wayne ,so go fuck off asshole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2012, 10:35:26 PM »
I think Danny has finally cracked

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2012, 03:31:57 AM »
Are you talking about Daniel Lee Bennison, (404) 936-6141 of South Portland Street in Oklahoma City?

He's a jerk

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2012, 03:34:22 AM »
Yes we are

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2012, 02:40:53 PM »
PsiCop and Danny "the idiot" on a site called Miselleania Agnosticawere going back and forth on a buch of shit that Bennison had posted in a stream of  one sentanced rants. this is a little snippet and it is hilarious.

Danny wrote  “I know I through a lot out there so I will be back to assert my opinion more.”

PsiCop wrote " You do that. By the way … threats like this don’t impress me. They’re childish. That people feel the need to level them in defense of AA does it no credit as an organization."

Danny says:

You totally misunderstood what I was saying, it was definitely not a " threat" ( I don't threaten people or blogs, jeesh!).

Childish, I don't think so.

Seems you are looking for something? ****************************************************************************************************************************************

Of course Danny Bennison is always looking to hold people to this standard of truth ,THAT he doesn't hold himself to ? I guess when you are as narcissistic as Danny Bennison who thinks he is god  when it come to all promotional activities pertaining to AA and the all knowing one of ALL the knowledge also pertaining to AA ,then you can be a hypocrite.

Yet Danny Bennison sickness's  isn't just  being duluded  by his baffling bullshit ! It  in the sickness of that of a pathological liar as evidenced by him writting 'I don't threaten people or blogs ." hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Danny Bennison you fuckin idiot .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2012, 03:04:33 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 04:00:47 PM by Anonymous »