Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 30640 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2012, 09:56:18 PM »
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 01:11:13 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2012, 10:26:16 PM »
Quote from: "Xelebes"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
There's nothing productive about this place

Unless Danny is getting ready to kill himself as I asked him to do

That's not how it works.  We know Danny is a shitbag.  We call him on his bullshit but starting the sessions over and over again is not doing you any good.  If you have nothing to contribute, then get lost.

Wow this punk posts on Absolute Write about how he feels lifted to the stratosphere every time the desire to write a sentence comes to him. During one of his late night wet dreams, Wayne comes into his conscious
they realize they have Absolute Write in common. So jerk off Plebe or is it Xe-plebe decides he wants to be like Wayne and come over to Fornits. He introduces himself by trying to impress us with his big words and intellectual
prowess. I got wet... :rofl:
He immediately pisses off several posters trying to act as if he truly understands the TTI and could sincerely relate. Something like his fake survivor boyfriend Wayne.
Ever notice how both of them like to be vulgar when they speak to people they are aggravated with. Bitches (no not women) gay snarky men talk like that.
So basically this is what we have two snarky little bitches that are trying to find their balls here on fornits.
God damn!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 10:37:45 PM by Ruaraidh »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2012, 10:36:37 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Quote from: "Xelebes"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
There's nothing productive about this place

Unless Danny is getting ready to kill himself as I asked him to do

That's not how it works.  We know Danny is a shitbag.  We call him on his bullshit but starting the sessions over and over again is not doing you any good.  If you have nothing to contribute, then get lost.

Wow this punk posts on Absolute Write about how he feels lifted to the stratosphere every time the desire to write a sentence comes to him. During one of his late night wet dreams, Wayne comes into his conscious
they realize they have Absolute Write in common. So jerk off Plebe or is it Xe-plebe decides he wants to be like Wayne and come over to Fornits. He introduces himself by trying to impress us with his big words and intellectual
prowess. I got wet... :rofl:
He immediately pisses off several posters trying to act as if he truly understands the TTI and could sincerely relate. Something like his fake survivor boyfriend Wayne.
Ever notice how both of them like to be vulgar when they speak to people they are aggravated with. Bitches (no not women) gay snarky men talk like that.
So basically this is what we have two snarky little bitches that are trying to find their balls here on fornits.
God damn!!!

Who am I?  Who am I?  I'm Sinbad the Sailor.

***it's true!  Sinbad the Sailor!***
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 16, 2012, 08:48:20 AM »
A lot of the shit on this thread constitutes FLOODING and should be deleted asap.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 16, 2012, 02:08:46 PM »
Now this has got to beat all. The blog "Absolute Write" that Wayne used to spring board all this bullshit he calls a memoir, "A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School". They banned him. His publisher "Writers AMuse Me Publishing" (and yes you did piss off Celina big time) fired his ass and pulled all his books.
I am reporting on this small story to show the fallibilities of Wayne. Wayne enjoys displaying the weaknesses of others for all to see here. As of just recently he was debasing a ex-CAFETY board member who has accomplished much within the TTI and has a ongoing court case against the Corp. TTI program who abused him.
So I just wanted to show what kind of jerk gets himself banned from a writers blog that once supported him and helped him to publish his books he wrote.
Niiiiiiice!!!
Keep hanging with Aaron, Wayne,you'll learn alot. Just remember Aaron has a Bachelors to fall back on you really have nothing.
Your mentors have influence with your perception of the world. (My Uncle told me this.)
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 16, 2012, 02:31:27 PM »
What exactly was bullshit about Wayne's memoir?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 16, 2012, 04:58:52 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Is this a sincere question or are you just another in a long line of so-called supporters for survivors that are going to support this memoir no matter what?? Then I could also ask this question, "Are you going to doubt whatever I say because my name is Danny Bennison"??
Froderik over the past year I have posted numerous lies, errors, characteristics of Elan that are inaccurate that Wayne wrote about in the memoir (if you could even call it a memoir). Things he would have known if he was actually there. Even down to the pilot he said picked him up. We all knew the pilot in 1978. He owned a electrical contracting company along with having a pilot license. He never wore a uniform with a hat. This kind of shit is what I am talking about Froderik. Now it was possible that maybe in late 1990's or early 2000 that the pilots had uniforms because by then Joe (Elan) was leasing the plane with the pilot from a commercial airline company. Problem here is Wayne (or whoever he is was not there) so he had to have gotten this info from others. Also Elan never used Joe's plane in 1978 to pick up State Kids as Wayne said he was. Wayne was from CT. during this time in 1978, New Preston (Litchfield) we believe and/or Wolcott, CT. next to Bristol Ct.
There is a Elan survivor Albert Beauchane that I know personally. I was incarcerated (institutionalized) with him and Margaret Devlin starting in 1973 up until are placement at Elan in 1975. All of us were placed at Elan in 1975 within a month or two of each other. Bobby Jones and Mike O'Neil (I have permission to use there names) were also familiar with Albert Beauchane and are time at Elan. None and I mean none of us remember Wayne K at all.
Elan 7 used to be a cottage that was converted into a house but the sqft'd never changed. It remained about 750-800 sqft, Albert got there in 1976 and (Wayne as he says) showed up in 2/78. Albert doesn't know Wayne from adam. Wayne has also stated he doesn't know Albert. Wayne mentions all these other people including staff but doesn't remember Albert who I sort of favored during my brief time working there. The mens dorms were even smaller the the house.
Wayne goes on to state that I committed physical abusive acts which is not true at all. Remember he said he had 4 witnesses who would corroborate this when the book came out. Where are they??? This has been going on for 2 years.
No body has corroborated or commented that any of this is true. Now Wayne likes to say,"Well nobody has said it isn't true". WTF!!! His whole idea is that since none of the people he mentioned in the book have said it is not true then it makes his memoir the truth. We know that Mike Calabrese is no longer alive but we haven't had any success tracking down the others he mentioned in the book. Wayne Weaver is not in prison in Connecticut we know this but we also do not know of his whereabouts.  
I wrote a rebuttal of his book which will be posted with a link here shortly I hope. There are still legal ramifications that have to be worked out.
Wayne also went on a radio show LA Blog radio Susan Schofield and told the listeners that I sodomized him at Elan and raped Yvette Portella. This being said after two years of knowing me, being a Co-admin on a facebook group asnd intoducing me to countless women and men he knew.
These allegations came out after I went after him in all earnest to expose him lying, impersonating a survivor, for plagiarizing others when writing this memoir ect....this was his retaliation.

Froderik I understand many members of Straight and myself have had our problems but I have never lied or fabricated stories on this site or any others. This fucking guy is a fake, he never went to Elan. Albert Beauchane gave him his inside information about Elan 7 and the rest came from select unethical Elan members and sites like this one. The Elan forum on this site has a vast amount of information concerning the ins and outs of Elan.
Back in late 2007-early 2008 there was a big push to get a book out about Elan. I arrived about that time, Sharon McCarthy (if you remember her) had an Elan site. This was the second Elan site I was on. Very soon after joining that site the reputation of Elanians showed itself. You know what I am talking about. You see it every day in the Open Forum. Well I became enemies with several Elanians. Because of this rift they felt that any means to sabotage my good name was OK. So Wayne was enticed to write (which was not a big problem especially with his interest in Mike Skakel) Albert Beauchane gave the background of Elan 7 and Matt Hoffman, Sharon McCarthy, Felice Eliscue and Mark Babbitz filled in the rest. Everyone was pissed at me because I publicly acknowledged the stabbing incident involving Matt and I wouldn't take any shit from the rest of them. So they used the fact I was a staff member at 17 yrs old till 19 yrs old.
You already know this, though.
This is a very very short version I am almost finished with the more in-depth version.
If Wayne wants to be the next James Frye well the scrutiny will be turned up. He calls what I am doing stalking. Well in the real world we call it investigative research into a person/author who is defaming and slandering a person. He doesn't get to play with two hats, a author and a survivor, on this particular issue.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 17, 2012, 12:51:54 AM »
Danny ,you didn't do yourself any favors here when you decided to "tag team' with max(suckit) and Whooter. Especially Whooter.
Max might have been a complete fake.You and Whooter went after everybody here.Me included.At the time Whooter was the only one here that was disliked even more than you. Like I said before, it gave Wayne a sellable antagonist for his 'book".
So I think you have to expect the heat you still get for that. Especially when there isn't a lot of proof to go around,and the benefit of doubt is needed.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 17, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Froderik"

Is this a sincere question or are you just another in a long line of so-called supporters for survivors that are going to support this memoir no matter what?? Then I could also ask this question, "Are you going to doubt whatever I say because my name is Danny Bennison"??
Froderik over the past year I have posted numerous lies, errors, characteristics of Elan that are inaccurate that Wayne wrote about in the memoir (if you could even call it a memoir). Things he would have known if he was actually there. Even down to the pilot he said picked him up. We all knew the pilot in 1978. He owned a electrical contracting company along with having a pilot license. He never wore a uniform with a hat. This kind of shit is what I am talking about Froderik. Now it was possible that maybe in late 1990's or early 2000 that the pilots had uniforms because by then Joe (Elan) was leasing the plane with the pilot from a commercial airline company. Problem here is Wayne (or whoever he is was not there) so he had to have gotten this info from others. Also Elan never used Joe's plane in 1978 to pick up State Kids as Wayne said he was. Wayne was from CT. during this time in 1978, New Preston (Litchfield) we believe and/or Wolcott, CT. next to Bristol Ct.
There is a Elan survivor Albert Beauchane that I know personally. I was incarcerated (institutionalized) with him and Margaret Devlin starting in 1973 up until are placement at Elan in 1975. All of us were placed at Elan in 1975 within a month or two of each other. Bobby Jones and Mike O'Neil (I have permission to use there names) were also familiar with Albert Beauchane and are time at Elan. None and I mean none of us remember Wayne K at all.
Elan 7 used to be a cottage that was converted into a house but the sqft'd never changed. It remained about 750-800 sqft, Albert got there in 1976 and (Wayne as he says) showed up in 2/78. Albert doesn't know Wayne from adam. Wayne has also stated he doesn't know Albert. Wayne mentions all these other people including staff but doesn't remember Albert who I sort of favored during my brief time working there. The mens dorms were even smaller the the house.
Wayne goes on to state that I committed physical abusive acts which is not true at all. Remember he said he had 4 witnesses who would corroborate this when the book came out. Where are they??? This has been going on for 2 years.
No body has corroborated or commented that any of this is true. Now Wayne likes to say,"Well nobody has said it isn't true". WTF!!! His whole idea is that since none of the people he mentioned in the book have said it is not true then it makes his memoir the truth. We know that Mike Calabrese is no longer alive but we haven't had any success tracking down the others he mentioned in the book. Wayne Weaver is not in prison in Connecticut we know this but we also do not know of his whereabouts.  
I wrote a rebuttal of his book which will be posted with a link here shortly I hope. There are still legal ramifications that have to be worked out.
Wayne also went on a radio show LA Blog radio Susan Schofield and told the listeners that I sodomized him at Elan and raped Yvette Portella. This being said after two years of knowing me, being a Co-admin on a facebook group asnd intoducing me to countless women and men he knew.
These allegations came out after I went after him in all earnest to expose him lying, impersonating a survivor, for plagiarizing others when writing this memoir ect....this was his retaliation.

Froderik I understand many members of Straight and myself have had our problems but I have never lied or fabricated stories on this site or any others. This fucking guy is a fake, he never went to Elan. Albert Beauchane gave him his inside information about Elan 7 and the rest came from select unethical Elan members and sites like this one. The Elan forum on this site has a vast amount of information concerning the ins and outs of Elan.
Back in late 2007-early 2008 there was a big push to get a book out about Elan. I arrived about that time, Sharon McCarthy (if you remember her) had an Elan site. This was the second Elan site I was on. Very soon after joining that site the reputation of Elanians showed itself. You know what I am talking about. You see it every day in the Open Forum. Well I became enemies with several Elanians. Because of this rift they felt that any means to sabotage my good name was OK. So Wayne was enticed to write (which was not a big problem especially with his interest in Mike Skakel) Albert Beauchane gave the background of Elan 7 and Matt Hoffman, Sharon McCarthy, Felice Eliscue and Mark Babbitz filled in the rest. Everyone was pissed at me because I publicly acknowledged the stabbing incident involving Matt and I wouldn't take any shit from the rest of them. So they used the fact I was a staff member at 17 yrs old till 19 yrs old.
You already know this, though.
This is a very very short version I am almost finished with the more in-depth version.
If Wayne wants to be the next James Frye well the scrutiny will be turned up. He calls what I am doing stalking. Well in the real world we call it investigative research into a person/author who is defaming and slandering a person. He doesn't get to play with two hats, a author and a survivor, on this particular issue.
Thanks, Danny.
Wayne? Perhaps you'd care to comment?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2012, 11:53:49 AM »
Nunya... ?

Anyone.........?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 17, 2012, 12:47:27 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Danny ,you didn't do yourself any favors here when you decided to "tag team' with max(suckit) and Whooter. Especially Whooter.
Max might have been a complete fake.You and Whooter went after everybody here.Me included.At the time Whooter was the only one here that was disliked even more than you. Like I said before, it gave Wayne a sellable antagonist for his 'book".
So I think you have to expect the heat you still get for that. Especially when there isn't a lot of proof to go around,and the benefit of doubt is needed.

You are right in some respects but if we can go back to 2009 when I first got here. I was hounded and attacked relentlessly by Elan antagonists and then the ban wagon jumpers of Straight. No I didn't handle it great. Whooter became a viable option for me and my gang at the time to fuck with you folks. Max's was not a fake and he felt the same way.  
I will not apologize nor feel that I have to be doubted because of what went on. None Ya everyone has culpability here not just me. Plus I didn't post pic's, home addresses, relatives names, ect....as others did of me and my family. So if you are asking me to be the only one who has to take the Tebow Knee here I think you should go back 2-3 years and remember. Jesus do you folks take responsibly for your actions at all around here or do you feel you can do whatever you want because you are a survivor. I am a survivor of 11 years of adolescent incarceration, I earned my seat here.  
Hey I look at it this way what is done is done.
Yes I came here with much rage and discontent, that I do feel responsible for because that wasn't your fault. I already had the rage long before I came to Fornits. But I will not take responsibility for others abusive treatment of others here.
Yes I did hit you with some shrapnel None Ya but can't really remember ever having a real problem with you.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 17, 2012, 01:26:29 PM »

There is a lot of proof and I have provided it. Albert Beauchane is all the proof I need. He was there. I posted communications between Wayne and Albert showing how they were trying to get around the issue of they were both there. Albert was trying to say he left Elan in Feb 1978 and Wayne was saying he hadn't arrived till April 1978 so that is why they both don't know one another. Then we have Albert saying on a Elan Blog site that he was there at Elan till 11/78.
There is pleny of proof around if you want to see it. Wayne told all of us 18 months ago if you remember he would furnish testimony or witnesses (4) to be exact that would back up his claims of physical abuse I committed at Elan 7, he said he had been in contact with them and had their written testimony. Where are those 4 people?????  They are no where. He said Wayne Weaver was incarcerated in Ct's prison system, no he is not. Doubt this check it out for yourself, I did. One of his people he said was a witness Mike Calabrese is dead and has been for years.
Guys I have plenty more proof.
Wayne Weaver I knew personally from Hartford. I lived in Hartford Ct from 1983 till 1993. I hung out with him when we were still getting high along with Noberto Brice, Vincent Smith, Mike O'Neil ect...
This guy is so stupid it is not funny. The only way he would of ever have made these claims against me is because he didn't know just how well all his so called witnesses and I knew one another. He fucked up big time and has been trying to back peddle ever since. These 4 people (3 now) will never materialize because they have no idea who he is and are not willing to lie for him.

On page 16 of his fake memoir Wayne mentions the great blizzard of 1978, this storm happened the first week of Feb. So he did arrive at Elan (if in fact this is true in Feb 1978).

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 17, 2012, 01:38:43 PM »
I still believe Max was an overweight female. I was even warned by Psy in a pm not to make fun of her weight. With all the vulgarity that goes on around here, I get warned for making fat jokes. Go figure. And all that was before anybody here ever heard of Wayne.

On another note did you never attempt to escape from Elan?
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 17, 2012, 02:28:36 PM »
I still believe Max was an overweight female. I was even warned by Psy in a pm not to make fun of her weight. With all the vulgarity that goes on around here, I get warned for making fat jokes. Go figure. And all that was before anybody here ever heard of Wayne.

I had a contract (agreement) with this guy to split but I backed out. I was to scared to tell you the truth. I had no where to go and didn't want to live on the streets anymore like a homeless person. I could not go back home the violence was out of hand. So it was back to juvie and in 1975 YCC in Cranston R.I was a awful place to be sent to. No I tuffed it out at Elan until I figured something else out. I met this guy at Old Orchard Beach who had gone down to Louisiana to work in the oil fields. He was interested in going down again and I asked him if I could tag along. So we both left in 8/78. I came back up north to take care of some things and then left for good in 11/78.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 17, 2012, 02:34:17 PM »

:rofl:
Max was not a female nor overweight. Psy did not know who this person was or is. Max is a great guy and you would like him a lot if you could meet him. If you were to go back and read his posts you would see initially he wasn't being confrontational at all. All he was doing was expressing a different take on programs.
There was such a hyper-vigilance aura going on around here at that time when he was here. Things were crazy.