Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 30659 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #225 on: January 19, 2012, 04:14:51 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Froderik, do we have to always be a asshole. Why is this person me and when did I say I owned a townhouse in Cherokee County Georgia? One more thing if I did own that property I would have let it go also. There was a $146,000.00 mortgage and the value had dropped to $67,000.00. I think it is no brainer to walk. Christ sack for that matter you could turn around and hand your cousin $67,000.00 and buy it back at auction. Wait maybe 7 years do the right thing and your credit is golden again the town house has appreciated that you have been leasing it at $1000.00 a month which is $84,000.00 at 7 years. You have made your money back (plus the appreciation). Wake the fuck up douche bags.
Nobody is keeping a property that has DE-valued 52,400.00 in 2 years.
This whole rumor I owned a home in Georgia started with Sharon McCarthy and Mark Babbitz. They posted a satellite pic of this same house maybe two years ago.
Guys you don't know who I am or where I live. If you want to ask the admins fine go ahead but they still don't know. All they have is this IP address which tells them where I might be.
Yes I went along with this whole Georgia thing and Oklahoma thing. You really can't be serious I would tell you where I live or give you any idea, do you?

But Wayne, the Seymours and Froderik don't know this because they had never been there. Owning a home, building a future ect....So please my little wannabees please keep posting.
I think this guy Daniel L. Bennison in Actworth Ga. Cherokee County is a bit smarter then you three fucking douche bags here masturbating with your laptops.

Nice chatting...Goodbye!
Danny's real (drunken) personality :)

This is how he answers the tough questions

Gandhi Bennison  :roflmao:

Froderik, do we have to always be a asshole.
Why is it when a mature conversation is about to happen you always revert to the 4 year old who can not control himself. Grow up.
I can only imagine what it must be like for your wife and child to be around someone like you. Talk about love and tolerance.

Shitbag Bennison attacking a man's family when his lies begin to fall apart

So, Bennison, why do you still abuse people?

If it's so important for you to not look like an abuser of survivors, why don't you go away and leave them alone?

Or, is the need to hurt people too strong?

I'm sure Doctor Phil can't even help you get rid of that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 19, 2012, 04:24:33 PM »
Now I would also like to take the time to express my sincere apologies to others to have gone to Elan that I was unkind to and down right [sic] rude to over the last year or so. As I have said before I could not have prepared myself enough to understand the impact of emotions that stormed back into my life when I ventured onto this site and others concerning Elan.

I did not handle the emotions from others well. I can only hope that Felice, Sharon, Matt, Mark, Wayne and others can forgive my intolerable behavior I displayed here and other sites a while back. My ongoing amends to you all has been to leave you alone and to empathize with your pain and how I can irritate this with my behavior.”

You did write this, yes?

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 12, 2012, 08:03:57 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Froderik"
I don't know who is real and who isn't with that...the various "DB II"s and all of that.. it's pretty confusing, really....

Hey, maybe someone could type up a short list of Danny's various screen names, as well as a list of some of the "not-Dannies" who are impersonating / trolling?

Thanks in advance.

Let me be the one who helps you since I have first hand knowledge.

DannyB II and T-Rex are the only user names I use here on fornits.

I have been accused of being others.
Here are some friends of mine who are often accused of being me.

heretik
- He has been posting here for awhile. He is friends with at least an dozen people here.
He has also worked for me and with me for over 20 years, went through Marathon House with
me, was at my wedding ect...bla bla!!

Margaret Devlin- Went through Elan with Albert Beauchane and myself. She didn't like what went on here
so pretty much she is gone. (you know Albert he put Wayno on the map, w/o Big Al  Wayno is nothing.)

Ruaraidh
- also went through Marathon House with heretik and myself. He comes here occasionally because
he just can't stand Wayne.

Hoaratio
- is a strange dooood who just enjoys the foolishness and trys to bring some sanity to the situation.

I am sure these folks will come by at some point and put their own two cents in but I wanted to give a heads up.

*Please be aware that others will come by and put in their comments of who they want me to be. Take it with a grain
of salt.*

Now to you Froderik, you have a lot of gall coming here asking for anything.
Your racist post concerning O'Bama told us all, what you are about. I am sure it is you who is spasming the Open Forum
with the current racist remarks. (I noticed you made sure the post I am talking about was deleted.)
Trust me duchess nobody cares what you want.  
I see you didn't ask for Waynes, Felices or anyone else.
Why don't you supply us with your current user names verified by the Admins.

Thanks in advance duchess!!
Your a liar
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting