Author Topic: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????  (Read 31271 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School --????
« Reply #150 on: January 15, 2012, 08:03:39 PM »
[
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:59:08 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 15, 2012, 08:06:57 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Hey Wayne got fired from his Publisher and kicked off his own thread he started. This is our resident boy on another self destructive path.

Was this the same girl who was so supportive of you back about a year ago. I guess she learned the hard way like I had to.

http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthr ... 8&page=220
Old Yesterday, 04:16 AM #5500
Silver King
Megalops Erectus
AW Moderator

This thread is not the place to complain about your publisher, Wayne. You should know better. Deleting your posts several hours after they were made does not excuse what you said originally.

You mentioned in another discussion that you can't afford a lawyer to defend yourself against your publisher. In that case, you should have extra incentive not to air your grievances in public, where they will come back to haunt you and can be used as evidence in your publisher's favor.

I'm highly disappointed in the turn this thread has taken, so I'm ending it now.
All this proves is that you're still stalking me

Kill yourself shitbag  :suicide:

OK if I am stalking you when I go out of my way to find shit on you.(Actually one of your greatest fans emailed me this over on Absolute Write)  
What do you call it when you do it?? All of this shit above you have gone out of your way to find it. Stalking... :rofl:
Your are such a pretty little pussy aren't you little one.
Danny's stalking me  :cry:  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 15, 2012, 08:19:42 PM »
You lied and said you were not staff. you said you were a driver for Joe. You were there till 1978 stupid. That's way more than 19 months

Lies, lies and more lies

You are a racist, pedophile, and abuser, And your boyfriend dresses you funny

:suicide:

I ended up in Elan for 18 months,  

Wayno read what you posted, "while I was IN Elan. Not as a employee out but as a resident in.
What about your "extended resident" moronic claim?

As a staff member, rapist and abuser, you were IN the program

You know what to do  :suicide:

Wayne did you write a book or what. Why can you be so stupid sometimes. Are you really so full of pride it blinds you sometimes. Read what I wrote and stop reacting like a jerk. What I wrote answers what PODK's and I was posting about.

Hey you haven't answered for your failings with your publisher. Don't make me post the rest of what I received it is not pretty. You really treated MCelina terribly. Especially when she took your broke dick stupid ass and helped to make you relevant. I have a idea of what she is going through. You really need to get your ass handed to you but good. Your self centered bullshit gets old.
You are not important Wayne. You are a liar who has used (PIMP) everyone who has ever tried to help you.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2012, 08:22:53 PM »
Wayno,
Hey you haven't answered for your failings with your publisher. Don't make me post the rest of what I received it is not pretty. You really treated MCelina terribly. Especially when she took your broke dick stupid ass and helped to make you relevant. I have a idea of what she is going through. You really need to get your ass handed to you but good. Your self centered bullshit gets old.
You are not important Wayne. You are a liar who has used (PIMP) everyone who has ever tried to help you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2012, 08:27:01 PM »
[
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:58:35 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2012, 08:32:38 PM »
Ya got me there LoL

I can't prove my point, and no one believes my lies, so I stalk and abuse people for things that have nothing to do with the fact that I raped children

I'm a staff member till the very end

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 15, 2012, 08:43:49 PM »
S
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:56:09 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 15, 2012, 08:45:27 PM »
Wayne don't hide this down there in the Open Forum.

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do).

Let me make this clear I still think Mike S. deserved all of what he got. He killed Martha for crying out loud. I felt this way before he even came to Elan and was convinced after I met him.

Here is something Wayne wrote on another blog. This guy always has to be so important in every situation. Now he is saying he talked with Mike S. personally and Mike told him they forced a confession out of him. Which was never proven that this actually ever happened. But it sure sounds great for a book.

Wayne's quote:
http://absolutewrite.com/forums/archive ... 98857.html
 Wayne K
12-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Market Analysis
The market for stories about Elan has been small to medium so far, but my book can change that. My interaction with Michael Skakel was minimal, but he was a night man at my house, and he confided in me that his admission about killing his neighbor was forced out of him. Danny Bennison is a douche and I'm going to find out who did this and have them arrested.
The market for unknown writers in the memoir genre is controversy and celebrity interactions. I have both. If people believe it, this book will take off, but will they believe it? That’s the thing that has memoir writers lamenting the genre. James Frey has people convinced that they have to be able to provide proof of their story. I’m going to go left, and use James Frey to my advantage. This story is true, but, no, I can’t prove it. Some pretty important people are going to call me a liar, but proof is a two way street. They can’t prove it’s not.
All I need is for people to take a look at the first ten pages on Amazon. That’s where I get them. You give me ten pages and I’ll sell them a book. Put me on Amazon and steer the traffic there whatever way you want, and I’ll promise you that.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2012, 08:47:56 PM »
Wayno,
I don't answer to rapist pedophiles. But, since you asked so nicely, You have no idea what you're talking about. That's not Celina stupid, and, the reason the contract was terminated wasn't my fault.

Hey, but since you have nothing to discredit my book, or the truth about you, stick with this bullshit that has nothing to do with it. Where's your big rebuttal? Or have you realized that everyone read it for  comedic purposes?

It's just more abuse, but what should we expect from you?

Ya got nothing, so you attack everything irrelevant.

Wayne it is her publishing company idiot. Nice try.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2012, 08:57:16 PM »
Fucking page twelve?  Can you cocksuckers please shut the fuck up?  These marathon threads are only mimicking the marathon sessions and they are fucking annoying. You are only reliving the sessions by doing this day in and day out.  Just shut the fuck up already and do something productive.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 08:59:11 PM by Xelebes »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 15, 2012, 08:57:51 PM »
Every time someone makes a point you don't like you start flooding. Just like a little brat kid throwing a tantrum.I hope admn. takes notice.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 15, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »
[qu
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:55:39 PM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 15, 2012, 09:00:15 PM »
And it's 12 pages long because of all the goddamn flooding.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 15, 2012, 09:00:43 PM »
There's nothing productive about this place

Unless Danny is getting ready to kill himself as I asked him to do

That's not how it works.  We know Danny is a shitbag.  We call him on his bullshit but starting the sessions over and over again is not doing you any good.  If you have nothing to contribute, then get lost.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 15, 2012, 09:02:27 PM »
[q
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:55:20 PM by Anonymous »