Author Topic: THE FAMILY SCHOOL!!!  (Read 1132 times)

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
THE FAMILY SCHOOL!!!
« on: May 23, 2002, 11:50:00 PM »
I just came from Wes' page with the links to other articles ect ect and I found one on a school called the Family School in upstate NY. This is where I went after Straight sent me to the RI psych ward and they released me. They would not let me go Straight (no pun intended) home but sent me to this wacked out school where I was for 2 weeks. This is someone also related to Straight or Straight's ideas. What luck! I mean not one but two wacko treatment centers for me! I am blessed. I guess the place was bad. But after Straight I wasn't really in a state of mind to judge what was "normal". It wasn't that bad to me. But fuck I had just come from hell via the pysch ward. Nice. I want to research that place more too. I just was sooo suprised I raced back here to tell the only people who would understand the irony. What was the saying Facekahn used to quote "what if life is fair and we deserve everything we get" Something like that, who was I in my past life? damn!! Sorry hope I am squaring my karma now.   :grin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do