Author Topic: Do you like comedy series like Big Bang Theory?  (Read 1817 times)

Offline xzy

• View Profile
Do you like comedy series like Big Bang Theory?
« on: November 04, 2011, 04:54:18 AM »
:suicide: The Big Bang Theory dvds in australia follows five characters' funny lives: two room-mate geniuses who work at the California Institute of Technology, experimental physicist Leonard Hofstadter and theoretical physicist Sheldon Cooper; their neighbor across the hall Penny, a blonde waitress and aspiring actress; their friends Howard Wolowitz, a wannabe ladies man, and Rajesh Koothrappali,who is so shy he cannot speak to women.More fabulous story of The Big Bang Theory in The Big Bang Theory box set dvd and The Big Bang Theory dvds and dvdsetuk.co.uk.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline davidchatman

• View Profile
Re: Do you like comedy series like Big Bang Theory?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 04:18:30 AM »
I am fan of it.  :cheers:

Offline radiotech

• View Profile
Re: Do you like comedy series like Big Bang Theory?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 09:51:42 PM »
Had to jump in here. I've been lurking for awhile, kinda afraid to get in to some of these conversations, but this is too weird. This question has actually come up to me 3 different times this week, twice on Face book. I love that show, but it''s so weird that it keeps coming up. I'll have to think about what that means. Anyway, now that I've jumped in, you probably won't get rid of me. So, nice to be here!

Neil