Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Peninsula Village

Former PV Toadie Adam McClain...

(1/2) > >>

stoodoodog:
?

Che Gookin:
Northwest Academy in Idaho?

Man you gotta be a huge screw-up or something to get banned from working with that pit. It's a former CEDU facility. I'd have thought that McClain would have fit right in with the rest of the nutjobs and child abusers in a place like that.

stoodoodog:
?

Ursus:
From Stoodoo's link:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Adam McLain, Psy.D.
Chief Exective Officer

With approximately 15 years of experience in mental health, Adam has a range of experiece with Therapeutic Boarding Schools, Community Health and Private Practice. Prior to accepting the position of Executive Director of Northwest Academy, Adam spent 5 years as the Clinical Director at a therapeutic boarding school in Tennessee where he sharpened his clinical and administrative skills and had many successes with struggling adolescents and their families. Adam completed his Bachelor of Arts at Olivet Nazarene University and his Psychology Doctorate at the Adler School of Professional Psychology.

When not in his office, Adam, who is a fomer college football player, can often be found challenging a group of boys to a game of flag football. He believes that time spent building relationships with students is one of the key elements in successful work with adolescents. .

Adam comes from a family of six boys, and grew up in the state of New York. As a father of two, Adam understands the love a parent has for their child, and cares deeply about the outcomes of the adolescents entrusted in his care.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "stoodoodog" ---I don't know what is up with UHS, but I don't recall having a high opinion of many of their operations when I dropped out more than a year ago.
--- End quote ---
See:
UHS, Inc. acquires Psychiatric Solutions, Inc.
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=37896[/list]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version