Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan worked at Elan as Staff???  (Read 13701 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Wayne worked at Elan as Staff???
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2011, 09:46:22 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:42:36 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2011, 09:51:06 PM »
[.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:42:18 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2011, 09:52:12 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:42:00 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2011, 10:04:13 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:41:07 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Horatio

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 10:04:37 PM »
Quote from: "Horatio"
Your book is not a source of competent information. I wish you would not act so surprised at being called out to answer a question. You had this conversation with Albert Beauchane this is known. I was just wondering if you could explain the contradiction. You say here that you got to Elan in Feb. 1978 but in the conversation with Albert Beauchane you said you came to Elan in April. The reason you had this brief conversation was to show the members of the facebook site that you and Albert could not of known one another.
Albert says he left Elan in Feb and you are saying now that you got there in Feb. Yet both of you don't know one another.
OK that could happen.
But what is not excusable is your attempt to manipulate dates of your arrival so you can cover your lies.

Albert Beauchane did not leave Elan in Feb. 1978. We are not absolutely sure when he left but he was still there in June 1978 when Danny left Elan 7.

Why do I know this because I also went through Elan and was Danny's roommate when we lived in downtown Portland, Eastern Promenade by Fort Sumper Park .  
If anyone was around back then in 1978 and remembers Heather Mc K. she was a Director for Elan 3 along with Jeff Gottlieb I was her boyfriend at the time, I worked in Old Orchard Beach as a night manager at the Club The White Room. I was originally from  Worcester Mass. I live now in Lafayette, La. been here since Danny and I left Maine together in 8/78 and went to work on the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, Morgan City La. I started as a boats mate now a Capt. of my own Tug Boat/Supply Ship. Danny stayed with the oil rigs working as a roustabout until he went into the Marine Corps.
Wayne what your ignorant butt doesn't know is that Yvette Portella came down to Louisiana, Danny flew her down. We had a wonderful time she was a special woman, absolutely beautiful. She left after a couple of weeks and then Danny flew up there to try and convince her to come back down and that is when her father and brothers stepped in and put a stop to everything. They were very mean people, IMO.
I will not call you names Wayne but what you are doing concerning Danny and Yvette is wrong, they never did anything with each other while at Elan. None of us ever had sex with anyone, I never understood how anyone could with expeditors and night watchmen running around every 15 mins. What can you accomplish in 15 mins and can you call it sex.  :D
I know for a fact Danny is not gay, bi-sexual, sexual predator and never has abused women ect...why you are claiming he attacked you at Elan is absurd. Have you no respect for yourself.
Margaret Devlin, Barry Strickland, Scott Kremer, Richard Isacc, Steve Hutch, John Wright, John Hardy (we thought he was dead but he is not) and Susan Goodman will be coming around to post. They all know Danny very well, most went to Elan and the others went to Marathon House. Some also were at other institutions with Albert Beuachane and Danny.
Wayno I hope your memory is not faltering because two of those names above are people who were in Elan 7 from late 1976 to late 1978. Three of these people (which includes the two I already referred to) will prove without a doubt Albert Beauchane was still there as of 6/78.
They played on the football team that Peter McCann coached 1976, Joe Ricci took over as coach for Elan 4 and Elan 7 and combined them into one team for 1977.
No one remembers you but hey I will say this for your defense. Danny was talking with Ken Russel last night and Ken told him that Jeffery Gottlieb and Clair Woodman remember you. One problem with that scenario you had already left before Clair showed up at Elan. Even Kenny boy was willing to lie for you. Ken is a bit twisted because he thinks Elan back in the 70's was great place to send your child.

:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 10:20:07 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:35:19 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2011, 12:42:43 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Also, keep in mind that Danny's big witness that I wasn't there, Al Beauchene is now Danny's enemy because he wouldn't lie for him

And let's not skip over his admission to raping Yvette Portella. She was 15 not 17
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2011, 12:44:06 AM »
I got there in February, you left 8 months later. Then Joe Rodriguez had the house and then Diane Hozman. I became full coordinator under Jeff, more than a year after I got there stupid. Where do you get 2 months from?

All of your arguments are ridiculous. If there was more than your word for it I'd debate with you, but you're a fucking liar. Busted here on fornits dozens of times.

I'm waiting for proof of any of your bullshit claims. Sorry "Danny says so" is proof of lies, not truth

Kill yourself

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2011, 12:53:49 AM »
I never said I got there in April. The book says February. You want to dispute that you ask Al to come over here. I'm not bothering my friends with bullshit, and I don't answer to people too cowardly to use their real names

Any more questions?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2011, 12:56:28 AM »
So the truth finally is revealed by Albert Beauchane himself on a Elan petition site. See if you hang around long enough these liars will expose themselves. Wayne I understand that some folks won't give two shits concerning your honesty but it will be documented here for everyone else to see who has been paying attention. You would be surprised how many from Facebook will be interested. They are waiting for my rebuttal to come out.
I told you Albert was a little rat faced liar, he hasn't changed much at all. You could never trust him to tell the truth.
This judgment came to me way before Elan.
 Wayne are you still saying or acting like you don't know Al Beauchane. You both were in a 700 to 800 sq.ft. shoe box from 2/78 till 11/78 (9 months) nobody knows any body. Go ask you friends K Lynn Corning, Dougy boy they know how big that old cottage dorm was that I slept at in 1975. You can't remember Al Beauchane or is it now finally going to be 11/6/11 that you and Al B. have a amazing epiphany and remember. It can happen.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/elan ... signatures
32   Name: Albert J. Beauchesne on Mar 27, 2011Top
Comments: Feb 1975- Nov 1978 PTSD SURVIVOR !!

I am also posting the posts above his and below so in case they want to delete there is evidence it was once there.

Name: Sharon Ecim on Mar 27, 2011
Comments:
Flag
Name: Kiriaki Vlahopouliotis on Mar 27, 2011
Comments: Mixed feelings is an understatement. Overall Elan brought some good but at what expense. There are better methods out there and as a responsibility to paying customers aka parents and states,they should have explored better options for the students.
Flag
Name: Pearl on Mar 27, 2011
Comments: Shame on Maine for allowing the abuse to go on for 41 years.
Flag
Name: Talor Moran on Mar 27, 2011
Comments: time to put this evil to sleep
Flag
Name: Albert J. Beauchesne on Mar 27, 2011
Comments: Feb 1975- Nov 1978 PTSD SURVIVOR !!
Flag

Name: Anonymous on Mar 27, 2011
Comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2kY93Gnj1o Someone snuck in a device and recorded a blast.
Flag
Name: Anonymous on Mar 27, 2011
Comments: Someone snuck in a device and recorded a blast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2kY93Gnj1o
Flag
Name: Tony B on Mar 27, 2011
Comments:
Flag
Name: Douglas Hannah on Mar 27, 2011
Comments:
Flag
Name: Douglas Hannah on Mar 27, 2011
Comments: i am with you..

Wayne are you still saying or acting like you don't know Al Beauchane. You both were in a 700 to 800 sq.ft. shoe box from 2/78 till 11/78 (9 months) nobody knows any body. Go ask you friends K Lynn Corning, Dougy boy they know how big that old cottage dorm was that I slept at in 1975. You can't remember Al Beauchane or is it now finally going to be 11/6/11 that you and Al B. have a amazing epiphany and remember. It can happen.

Here are your comments in case you forget or want to delete them.

Postby Wayne Kernochan » October 19th, 2011, 11:34 pm

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
Also, keep in mind that Danny's big witness that I wasn't there, Al Beauchene is now Danny's enemy because he wouldn't lie for him
 And let's not skip over his admission to raping Yvette Portella. She was 15 not 17

Danny wrote:
    Al Beauchane was not asked to lie for me but as I have always said to Albert Beauchane (he does not deny this) he was there when I left 6/78. It would be extremely difficult for me not to remember Al B. because we were both institutionalized together starting in 1973, Margaret Devlin, Lori Wallace, Mike O'Neil and Joe Santilla were also there. We all ended up at Elan in 1975.
    Al has difficultly remembering me but I know if we saw one another he would recognize me, for sure. I will be in New England this fall/winter, hopefully Al will meet with me, then we can put this misunderstanding to bed.
    You are right I treated Al harshly I will not deny it, I thought he was lying for you (still do kind of) but I also know you can manipulate people well. Look at what you did with Douglas Hannah.
    You would be very mistaken to believe Al B. is my enemy, I believe he is angry with me but that is a far cry from a adversary.

Wayne Wrote:
And yet, him not remembering me is an indictment against me.
You're as ridiculous as you are abusive

Wayne Kernochan wrote:
I got there in February, you left 8 months later. Then Joe Rodriguez had the house and then Diane Hozman. I became full coordinator under Jeff, more than a year after I got there stupid. Where do you get 2 months from?
All of your arguments are ridiculous. If there was more than your word for it I'd debate with you, but you're a fucking liar. Busted here on fornits dozens of times.
I'm waiting for proof of any of your bullshit claims. Sorry "Danny says so" is proof of lies, not truth
Kill yourself

Postby Horatio » October 20th, 2011, 3:46 pm      
OK, things get really interesting here. On a facebook site there is a short conversation between Albert Beauchane and yourself where you ask Albert B. when he left Elan he states Feb 1978 and then you state you got there in April 1978. You also go on to state that both of you could have ever met in this case. This is not being quoted verbatim but it is very close.
Are you going to deny this conversation never happened and you never said such things?
Now if you think this is a lie ask Mr. Beauchane to come on here and refute this exchange you both had.

Postby Wayne Kernochan » October 20th, 2011, 4:05 pm
I never said I got there in April. The book says February. You want to dispute that you ask Al to come over here. I'm not bothering my friends with bullshit, and I don't answer to people too cowardly to use their real names
Any more questions?

Postby Wayne Kernochan » October 20th, 2011, 4:12 pm
Another question stupid, who could we have met if I got the 2 months after he left?
Nice try Dan

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2011, 01:22:26 AM »
Wayne Kernochan
I posted this in another discussion (from facebook "I went to Elan School Discussion Board")  http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2 ... opic=14484

"I don't remember you from Mike's trial Danny, but I do remember you rom Elan. You're here trying to find out who's talking about you because you were one of them and you were a cruel scumbag. You abused your power and I have sworn statements to that effect from five former residents. My publisher demanded them.

Well you should remember someone from the trial because many members from Elan were there. WTF!! Why would you not try at least to contact someone, you knew we were there. Why is it all of us did contact one another but not you.
I call bullshit on that.

Remember Wayne Weaver? Jane Tolar? Willie Garcia? Cathy Collins?

Absolutely as they would remember me. I am sure most would look fondly upon me since I caused them no harm and actually went out of my way to help 2 of them a great deal.
Wayne remember two years ago when these were supposedly your witnesses. You lied didn't you. You have no idea who they are or where they are. Wayne you had better hope
they don't surface at some time.

They were more than happy to say that you beat them into saying they had sex with Wayne, and then you shipped him off to Parsonsfield.

Is that your attempt at ox-moronic statement. If I had shipped them off to Parsonfield then Joicelyn Baer would have known who they were and she doesn't.
Unless you get her to lie for you. She was already there in Parsonfield at this time you are speaking off. Plus she would have also known Gary Ross and Debbie Dole.
Wayne I was there at Elan remember. I don't need people to fill me in on the details before I post, as you do.

They all retracted thiose confessions when I ran the house--after you left.

OK!!! but they didn't admit anything to me. You have me confused with Peter McCann (oh that's right you were not there, so you would not know this).

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2011, 01:28:20 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

OK it still looks like he is my witness (though I will have to treat him as a hostile witness) because we now know he was there until 11/78.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan worked at Elan as Staff???
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2011, 12:26:14 PM »
Daniel L Bennison you say Wayne was not at  elan , then you say Wayne was at elan ?????!!!!!!! crazy just crazy your own personal  rationale ethics  scheme that resolves your reality vers fantasy seems to think this is okay , you  are one very crazy fucked up bastard.

Do you eat those cornflakes after you piss on them in the morning ,and just poor the milk down the toilet ?

Are you really that dumb?

Wayne seems more believable as the day goes on.

Keep on clawing for those imaginary straws  Danny L Bennison, you make mimes proud at your freakish ability to appear absurd.
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2011, 02:29:38 AM »
Danny is afraid if he calls a lawyer he would lose his friends on fornits
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2011, 11:14:15 PM »
WTF am I involved in these retarded Danny rants? I have absolutely no involvement with Wayne beyond here on fornits?

What next, I'm the other guy on the grassy knoll? I know the real story behind Roswell?

Again, I'll state this for Danny and all your imaginary little Danny friends...

As I said in the beginning, in the middle, and in the end..

I'll need more than just Wayne's word to be convinced that Danny raped anyone. I don't believe or disbelieve the allegations. I can see how it happened given Danny's fucked antics all over the internet and the way he's threatened people.

But that's not evidence.. that's a gut instinct.

So once again, here we are.. Moronic Danny wasting everyone's time rather than attending AA meetings.