Author Topic: The dialogue never changes here.. Only the names  (Read 1373 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
The dialogue never changes here.. Only the names
« on: September 28, 2011, 10:26:01 AM »
No matter what anyone says or posts here
It becomes what you see here
Personal attacks
Bandwagon postings
Trolls
and most of all Bullshit
I guess if this is all you have to contribute,this is all you will ever have in this cesspool of malcontents
ps.. .Danny just likes being the center of attention, or he would slither back under the rock,in which he came from.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: The dialogue never changes here.. Only the names
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 10:58:11 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:22:13 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 11:28:34 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
That's why I've decided to quit fornits. He stopped trolling me last April when I turned all this shit off and stopped  responding. My wife convinced me last night

He'll get more abusive and hateful for a while, but you're right, eventually he'll go away

I have one last piece of business to take care of with him, but I'm going to take that off fornits

You've always been nice to me Art, so thanks for that

As I said the last time I left, most of you are good people, but his presence here is too much for me. Danny brings out the worst in me because he beat and abused me. I get that he's done that to you guys online, but I've experienced both. Its too much to ask a rational person to deal with. I apologize to anyone who was offended by my behavior here. I hope you understand that this isn't the way I am. This is the way I get

Wayne you're still not telling the truth.The only reason you're leaving fornits has nothing to do with Danny.It's because one person(me dared to question you.Like I said before, I accecept your unconditional surrender.
Don't go away mad...............
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 04:12:43 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
That's why I've decided to quit fornits. He stopped trolling me last April when I turned all this shit off and stopped  responding. My wife convinced me last night

He'll get more abusive and hateful for a while, but you're right, eventually he'll go away

I have one last piece of business to take care of with him, but I'm going to take that off fornits

You've always been nice to me Art, so thanks for that

As I said the last time I left, most of you are good people, but his presence here is too much for me. Danny brings out the worst in me because he beat and abused me. I get that he's done that to you guys online, but I've experienced both. Its too much to ask a rational person to deal with. I apologize to anyone who was offended by my behavior here. I hope you understand that this isn't the way I am. This is the way I get

Ok, well maybe what is really happening is you are finally listening to others. But your wife is not one of them because you don't have one. Please go down to the hall of records in the town or city you were married in and produce evidence. If you don't do this then shut up. I already know for a fact you are not married now I want you to finally own up to it here.
Wayne everything you have written on sites and said over the phone to survivors and others here has been one big orchestrated lie, so you could fit in amongst us here. maybe you did go to Vitam in CT or NY IDK but to pull the shit you did as far as saying you were a survivor of Elan was pathectic.
I don't bring anything out of you but fear, you are shitting in your boots waiting for the next shoe to drop.
See you can listen to Debi Levin, Joicelyn Baer, KLynn Corning, Jackie K., Matt Hoffman, Felice Eliscu, Kelly Matthews, Siobhan, Lee Goldman, Straight Inc, Ricky Linders, CAFETY and all the other folks who don't know you from adam. They can enable your lying, I will not. Fornits will not, we are not interested in kissing and hugging you all we want is the truth. You can scream, fight, throw sexual deviant accusations, call me names, create sock puppets on other sites and run up hits on google, we don't care. Because at the end of the day, you Wayne Kernochan can not tell the truth. You are a lying low down piece of shit that slithered into the hearts and minds of many Elanians who choose to be ignorant.
They just can't believe that all your info came from here because they choose not to research or do any homework to find out.
Wayne found out about Elan through the Mike Skakel ordeal then hooked up with Felice, Sharon and Mark and began his career as a pseudo Elanian.
See Wayne I knew you were full of shit way back about a 1 1/2 ago when you stated you were at the trial of Mike Skakel everyday and never once tried to introduce yourself to the many Elanians who were there. I was there and you have never mentioned that. You also said at that very time you drove Cabs in NYC. How the in the heck can you do both.
Wayne I am going to be up your ass from here on out, everything you try people will know that you are the "James Frey" of the internet.
Until you come clean the campaign that I am already spreading (right under your nose) will get even larger.
All you had to do here was tell the truth but no you compounded lie on top of lies.
Fuck you whoever you are, talk about abuse WTF have you been doing to me.
This will be another thread on Elan, Waynes campaign of lies against Danny B.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »
Danny
Jesus christ wtf is wrong with you ?
DId you forget you're OCD meds ?
Has it been a while since you saw your shrink ?
Why dont you and wayne and felice gop get a room,and either beat the fuck  outa one another,or have some great butt sex.
This is not YOU'RE FORUM. It belongs to others
Yet here you are playing the same games,with different people. You must be very lonely,and very sick
YOU are the definition of insanity.You do the same thing,over and over,expecting different results
In the BIG picture of Wayne.. Who gives a fuck
Have you NO self respect.. Are you really this sick ?
Get a life dude.. Or just kill yourself