Author Topic: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff  (Read 193219 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Horatio.

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
I'd like to know why Wayne left the sexual abuse out of his book.

I was raped at Elan by a staff member. I'll never tell my name because of Danny.

I'd like to know
Because most male victims are afraid of what Danny is doing to him right now. Abuse upon abuse, and calling him a faggot.

Danny belongs in jail, and they won't even ban him from this site like Face Book just did

Since it's been deleted:
Quote from: "Troublemaker"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
In the beginning he was posing as a survivor in a survivor group

In the end I got Danny to admit to raping one resident, and beating four more into false confessions that ruined Wayne Weaver. Danny says Peter McCann made him do it. My friendship with him was very successful. But I wasn't fooled by him for a second. I swear by everything that is pertinent to his crimes against us in 1978, and his continuation of abuse online

Take the time to read this and you'll see that Danny is still a stalker and abuser. He does it online now.Believe what I say or don't, I can't change that. His sexual language prior to my accusation is very telling. Anyway, let's not skip over his admission to raping Yvette

Quote
Wayne Kernochan said:
While I was posting chapters on the book page I was taking out the sexual abuse because I saw what a clod and abuser he still is. It's embarrassing enough talking about being raped without your abuser being an internet joke.

Think about what he would have done to Anne in the middle of the woods of Maine, with the power he had

He wasn't a joke in 1978. He was a nightmare

Quote
Paul "I" am not in a tight spot because "I" am not in your world Paul. Why do I care at this point what Wayne says, if it is not factual then it is easily dealt with. Yes I was caught off gaurd as I'm sure anyone would have been but what doesn't kill you only makes ya stronger. I've have all my ducks in a roll now, so life moves on.

Paul realize I am not here for the social party so therefore I don't concern myself with my exchanges. example; You started it, you finsh it, I'm in a tight spot ect..... WTF.


I am just going to try to get this clear. You are not here for the "social party", and therefore you are not concerned with exchanges( those things you constantly participate in)

and your example is " you started it, you finish it" - a universal idea, that spreads far outside of forum exchanges.

Indeed, you are so against exchanges, by which I mean a conversation, and against finishing what you start, that the idea of it makes you exclaim "What the Fuck!", while rolling on the floor laughing.

Hmmm...

I always seem to have trouble understanding you.......



If you folks want to run around crying about how a 17 year old kid/staff member abused you, by all means go for it. But ya see that is not what your doing, (lack of integrity) you know damn well I was no more a staff member for a treatment center then I President of the United States[/u].

 ???

.
Quote
December 8, 2009
Wayne Kernochan
Hey, you have Danny Bennison as a member. He was my director. What's his story?

Quote
December 8, 2009
Sharon Gaines
omfg i knew he was a lair
 please go get him and expose him at http://www.elansurvivorsgroup.com

Quote
December 8, 2009
Wayne Kernochan
I have no anger towards the man anymore Sharon. But he was one of the worst abusers. He took pleasure in it.

 He tied Mary Jones to the back of a car and dragged her around the grounds. He was the one who drilled holes in the paddle for spankings to draw blood.

 I would leave him alone for now to see what he's up to


Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
From Reddit

Quote
__________________________________
–]CryerZ 1 point 1 hour ago

I wish who ever is deleting my posts would stop it. You don't seem to have a problem posting that I raped and sodomized people. What I am posting is factual backed up by evidence. These messages show the true character of Wayne Kernochan. How could any survivor do this. He is not a survivor and I am sick and tired of being abused by him. My survivor status is clear and documented.

Quote
Liar liar liar lair

These have been reported, don't bother deleting them Dan

Quote
16 minutes ago
Danny Bennison wrote:

 How can you say you are impartial when you PM me from a facebook account that says Wayne and you.
 Susan, Wayne is after damage control, period. You are one of his pawns. I would of thought more from you but as I can see his charm has you smittened too.
 This guy has spenty the l;ast week threatening me, accussing me of rape and sodomy, threatened my sister and her daughter and spoke very unkindly of my brothers murdered son. This all in the last week.
 All because I rebutted his book on fornits.
 Now you ask me to have a conversation with a guy like this, you don't even know him or who he really is.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37886
 Wayne is a liar, not one person has ever in two years come forward and said they know him, ever.
 Many folks no me and know about me while I was there and not one has ever characterized as Wayne has in that book.
 No Susan, I will not have anything to do with Wayne trying to capitalize off his Book of fucking lies.
 Here are some emails this manipulating, lying twisted fool sent me on Fornits. Now know one thing that as fast as Wayne does something his reaction is faster.

I never accused you of sodomy Dan. But you do seem preoccupied with my ass

Quote
Re: Lies Told by (Wayne K) that went Awry of Elan!
... never mentioned that. You also said at that very time you drove Cabs in NYC. How the in the heck can you do both. Wayne I am going to be up your ass from here on out, everything you try people will know that you are the "James Frey" of the internet. Until you come clean the campaign ...

Quote
Re: The rape of Yvette P by Danny Bennison
  I will Wayne because there is nothing, I mean nothing, you can pull out of your ass that will convince any one here that you can tell the truth. So please go get somebody call them Yvette or whoever you want and parade them around. Have the Attorney General ...

Quote
Re: Defending Danny B.
... about the procedures concerning the boxing gloves, getting the boxing gloves, setting up the ring ect.... As usual you are talking out your ass and someone is feeding you this information. Oh and anyone can google the Prison in Enfield.

Quote
Re: Lies Told by (Wayne K) that went Awry of Elan!
... way, I can not say what will happen to your image and reputation you have worked so hard to fabricate. Your thumbdrive is usually right up your ass along with what you call your brain. Trust me no body cares about your thumb or the emails.

Why? Because you want to embarrass me into shutting up about what you did to me. The day Danny sent me the private message saying our friendship was over he finally realized who I am. He was on the phone talking about Tracey Robbin's ass and I went silent. He sensed something and hung up

Quote
I do remember the whole Wayne Weaver screwing this girl and that girl and Peter McCann dogging me about doing something about it. You know that Peter was the official Director of this house when I first got there.
Denise had a fit over that whole fiasco
.

Quote
March 28Danny Bennison
Yvette Portella
Just some inside information, Yvette and I had a thing while we were residents, while I was in re-entry and while I was staff. Which is one of the reasons why I left E-7 so abruptly. Yes we did hook up after she left, her brother almost killed me along with her cousins they did not like white guys in New Haven.
This is the truth, I loved her a great deal. I got my heart broken big time.
Hey I don't want to fight with you. I am asking for forgiveness for crimes I can't remember, honestly Wayne. I have had sleepless nights trying to remember you, I don't. I have a family and a business so I am very careful about things that would harm them. I know you can understand this.
Lets just lay the swords down and let this go for a while and work at shutting Elan down. Maybe in time we can see more of each others souls through our writings here. Many of the people that support your book are my friends some are not. But they asked me how I felt about them supporting your book, I said go for it this is between Wayne and I. Ya see Wayne no one else has wrote a book we could show people so they could read what went on in Elan. Not as explicit as yours. You know your not done writing there is so much more to tell. You are a great writer and Elanians need someone like you to tell their story, please collaborate with others get the real info and get it out there. I believe until Sharon, Jeff and Marty see their names written out their they won't shut down Elan.
Thanks for reading if you did,

Take care
Danny

Quote
Yvette was an underage resident in your care and you had the power to beat and torture her. She had no choice but to be "in a relationship" with you. That's called rape you fucking piece of shit.

In your mind it might not be, but in legal terms it is.

The same as your "relationship" with Cathy and Willie

Go ahead and deny it you child molesting turd. I reported this PM to Face Book when you sent it.

Who else were you "in a relationship" with when you were the ass director?

Is that why you won't call the 108 precinct and report me for criminal libel?

If I'm lying they'll throw me in jail and your name will be cleared Dan.

You're guilty. There's no doubt to anyone reading

For those who don't know, Danny stood Yvette in front of a GM and asked the men "If I walked out of here and let you people do what you want, who would rape this bitch? The guys all raised their hand, including me, because if we didn't we would have gotten tortured and beaten

This was also shortly after the rumor that Joe Ricci and Jeff Gottlieb let a girl and a gay kid get raped and beaten by two convicted sex offenders.

So, Dan, where did Yvette live most recently? Mark can find her and clear your name

We can get to the bottom of this

Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
To sum up

Quote
Douglas Hannah
when i was in elan i was there from 1972 -1978.yes i do know yvette portella,she was in 7 with me.i do remember her.
Quote
Wayne Kernochan
How old was she?

Quote
Douglas Hannah
when yvette portella ,came to elan 7 she couldn't be no older then 15ys old.so if some one had sex with her its called "RAPE ".how do i no because pam told me if i had sex with her i was going to jail,she was to young.
Unlike ·  · Share · 8 minutes ago

Quote
Douglas Hannah

there no reason to thank me those are the facts,she was to young hell i was just about 18ys old.so i knew better,plus she from right here in Bridgeport .
Quote
Douglas Hannah
what grown ass man would want to have sex with a kid,now if a person held a position in elan as staff an did this they would be in big big trouble with the law because that resident was under there care.
49 minutes ago ·

Quote
Wayne Kernochan
Danny Bennison would and did. There are more victims. Now, maybe they'll speak out.

 Thank you again pal
14 minutes ago ·

Quote
Douglas Hannah
HOLD UP,what are you saying.
Quote
Wayne Kernochan
Danny admitted to it
13 minutes ago
Quote
Douglas Hannah
there has to be a mistake,i will try an ask Danny myself did he rape Yvette.i was wandering why he told me i did not no her.when she was there with me.i need to show this to her people .
8 minutes ago
Quote
Wayne Kernochan
He admitted it three or four times on Fornits. But he said she was 19.

Quote
Douglas Hannah
there is no way she could have been 19,not in 78.no way.

Quote
Douglas Hannah
wayne i thought you an danny were best of friends.together fighting the good fight,willing to take on rapist,kids that are being abused.wow,WOW just blows my mind.

Quote
Wayne Kernochan
Doug, I was playing him. I was after information about his sex crimes and I got it. I sent you a private message, check it out

Quote
Wayne Kernochan
Hang on, what do you mean by "I have to show this to her people?"

Quote
Douglas Hannah
well don't you want her family to know what was done to her.
Quote
Wayne Kernochan
You know her family?

Quote
Douglas Hannah
Edwin rodriguez,knows yvettes family,willie bentenzes,knows her family,an they were both in parsonfield when danny was there.an they both live in P.T.Barnum apts.right here in Bridgeport.

Quote
Wayne Kernochan
Edwin was in 7 with me. He left when I was new.If the family can get you in touch with her, have her call me would you? Danny put her in front of a GM and asked the house if he let the house do what they wanted, who would rape her?

 I raised me hand. We all did because we knew he would beat us for not raising our hands.

 She looked scared out of her mind. I never forgot the look on her face. I want to say I'm sorry. Yvette was one of the few good things in that fucking place and I've never forgiven myself for that. If she doesn't want to talk to me, tell her I'm sorry.

Quote
Douglas Hannah
i will be out in the streets so i will run into some one who can put a hand on this .so lets find out were she is .tuesday is a good day to start.

Quote
Danny sexually assaulted two residents in Elan Seven and they want him to take me to court so they can say so under oath. One is Cathy Collins and the other is Willie Garcia

I didn't see it, but II believe it

I believe them, but I don't care if they're making it up, I want to see your face when they say it Dan

Let's face it, you'll never take me to court you worthless rapist piece of shit. You knew they were waiting to nail you

I shouldn't have mentioned their names in that discussion

Now if you don't sue me everyone will know its true. I'm accusing you of a sex crime

You know where I live, please serve me. I'm waiting. I look forward to it

My opening for Susan's show

Quote

Thank you Susan,

When I was on your show last time, I spoke about my book, A Life Gone Awry: My Story of the Elan School, which is a true story of my  time there from 1978-1980. At that time I was friends with my abuser, Daniel Lee Bennison, and he gave me permission to have my publisher release the book in e-reader and paperback on Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and on my publisher's site, Writersamuseme.com

When I became friends with Danny people questioned my sanity because he is an internet stalker and abuser, and his actions in the past have ranged from bad to criminal. If you Google search Danny Bennison and Elan you will understand what I mean. He hasn't changed one bit from the days he beat and abused us in Elan. My friends were worried about me and rightly so.

What they didn't know is that I had become friends with Danny to gather information. I hadn't told the whole story in my book. There was much more.

Together Danny and me started an Elan survivor group on Face Book, and  to the world we looked like  the epitome of forgiveness. People told me how much it meant to them that he and I were able to forget the past and fight abusive programs like Elan together. Danny seemed like a changed man, and my ego took over. I began to believe that I had helped to cure him of the sickness that was inside him, but that came crashing down one day.

Danny has repeatedly told me that he doesn't remember me, and my therapist told me that was very possible because to him I was an object. That changed when we spoke on the telephone. He hung up on me abruptly one day, and sent me a private message on Face Book saying that our friendship was finished.. He wanted to keep it private, but I posted it on a few of his favorite groups and blogs, and Danny began his campaign against my book. After having given me permission to print the book, he then said it was a lie, and that I had never been to Elan. This is important because he sensed that I may actually come forward and tell the stories of his sex crimes against children in his care. Before Danny hung up on me that day he hesitated, and stammered, when he finally realized who I am.

On the website fornits, Danny admitted to raping one resident, and didn't deny raping another, and that was because he was too busy denying that he forced a young boy to give him oral sex. His admission to raping the girl wasn't really an admission. He said he was in a relationship with her. I pointed out that a 15 year old girl cannot give consent, so he claimed she was 19. When I brought a witness who knew her forward who said she was in fact 15,  he started a thread saying that Doug is a liar, and titled it “Wayne K's witness to Rape and Sodomy, Doug Hannah”

This is important because I never accused him of sodomy. I accused him of rape, and I accused him of forcing a young boy to give him oral sex. Sodomy was never mentioned. The title of his discussion on fornits is Danny's second admission of guilt, and it means he remembers me because I was the one he sodomized.

I was ashamed to say what he did to me but after he realized who I am he became particularly vicious. His attacks became anti gay, and very sexual. Search the fornits site and you will see subtle innuendos like, “I'm going to be up your ass,” and “What are you going to pull out of your ass next” and “I'm going to strip you naked,” and more. Anyone who is familiar with Danny's attacks will agree that this is his way of trying to embarrass me into not saying anything about what he did to me.


Today I could care less. Danny won't go to jail or be sued because the statute of limitations is up for his crimes in Elan. I'm not saying these things for money because there won't be any. I also don't say this to defame him. He can't be defamed. I confronted him about the sex crimes he committed on fornits and the people there weren't surprised at all. His reputation is such that I couldn't make him look worse.

Danny's language is foul. He's been reported on Face Book for calling me a faggot, a bitch, a cunt, and a punk, among other things. He has threatened to send people to my house, and when I said online that I was going to the celebration in NYC  for the closing of Elan he was reported for posting that new York is dark, and bullets are cheap. Danny doesn't scare me but I have private messages from women who are. He has threatened many of them.

Abusive ex staff members troll the internet looking for their victims, so they can bully them and shut them up. One such example is the Face Book group, I survived the horrors of Aspen Ranch, a fake survivor group that ex staff member like Amber Speiss and Steve Burr use to bully survivors who come there in an effort to keep them from connecting and corroborating the statements of other survivors who have lawsuits against Aspen Group. They should both be investigated for tampering with possible witnesses. This is a serious crime.

Unlike Danny, they haven't been accused of sex crimes, but the 2000 violence against women’s act, made internet stalking a part of the federal stalker law. Yet it goes on with impunity. It needs to be enforced.

Thank you
You have no idea how much I have on you Dan. I've been watching you for years

Enjoy the show you rapist piece of shit


Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote
Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)

Quote
Wayne Kernochan wrote:
So, because you "believed" he knew who killed her, Mike deserved to be abused.

Then you were ready to testify against him even though the statement was beaten out of him

You were a piece of shit then and you're a piece of shit now

Die

Quote
This speaks volumes about Danny Bennison. He thought Mike Skakel deserved to be abused because he knew who killed Martha. He raped Cathy because he believed she was a slut and a pig. He forced Willie to give him oral sex because Danny believed he was a faggot and a freak. He also knew (like a good predator) that they would not be believed.

Quote
From 26 Mar 2010, in Name that Abuser/Director:
"Anne this post will be one of my worst probably to date because I find you very disgusting down to your filthy avatar, which speaks volumes about you.
No I will not talk to you about anything to do with Mary O'Brian, nor do I really want to discuss anything else with you.
Your a douche bag, ya know the kind that provides a service and then when your done ya throw it away. Your time is over....bye. Only in your case the repulsive smell never goes away.
You don't give a shit about these kids, you care about your 15 mins. of attention. How you look on Fornits, you make me sick. Your a publicity whore. You and Felice.....
So please stay away from me...just fuck off.


Please repost this over and over and stick on your bedroom mirror.
Danny"

Quote
K Lynn, Albert, Jerry aka Wayne K. cont. attacks.

by DannyB II » Yesterday, 00:27
K Lynn nothing more has to be printed because I will tell you exactly what I think of you right here in front of everybody. I truly believe you are a spiteful, angry lonely 50 year old woman who is over weight and considered by any body other then her family to be a unruly bitch. That's right I called you a bitch. You are a vindictive immature brat who has been trolling me for ever. All because I told you in a email (privately) that you were full of shit when you said you knew me.

Quote
I don't know what else to say. I am fucking young girls, making boys blow me and fucking Wayne in the ass. Shit this is better then Sodom and Gomorrah. I had a real Roman orgy going on.
I just wonder who will play Danny in this adaptation of "The Orgy of Poland Springs".

Quote
DannyB II wrote:
I'm creeping you out....lol. You spread your legs in the open and you have the mouth to go with it.

Quote
What the hell are you talking about? I get the potty mouth reference, but wtf is the spreading the legs deal? This is why people are seriously starting to wonder about your sanity.

Annie darling you have no concept of just how crazy I am....LOL. That is what most like so much about me is my insanity. Your avatar Anne spread it wider[/size].
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio.

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2012, 09:58:13 AM »
Interesting topic in OFFA

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=39084
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #167 on: February 22, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »
:bump:

 :clown:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #168 on: February 22, 2012, 12:35:30 PM »
So Dan, when are you going to call the 108th precinct and report me for making a false accusation?

I'll turn myself in when you do

Because, in the back of that sick perverted abusive mind of yours, you don't know for sure whether I have Cathy and Willie waiting in the wings, ready to testify against you

I do

They won't come here because you'll just abuse them again, and I warned them against it

But hey, have one of your fake profiles come here and defend you. No one is fooled, they're afraid, and the fact you use fake profiles to defend yourself convinces them that you're guilty

But they don't want to get caught in Diablo's web

Kill yourself dan  :suicide:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2012, 11:39:44 PM »
You can read the true story of Wayne Kernochan here below.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2012, 12:51:17 AM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
From the Chat Box:
(2009.12.27 - 19:20:36) Inculcated: Danny B are you still too shy to speak of when/where you were you in Daytop?
(2009.12.27 - 19:20:44) Danny_Bennison: No

 (2009.12.27 - 19:21:31) Inculcated: Okay…
(2009.12.27 - 19:21:33) Danny_Bennison: I was just 12 yrs old and it was in White Plains N.Y

[Note:Daytop White Plains New York=Wrong answer. In 1971,Millbrook was the 1st and only residential facility for adolescents.]

(2009.12.27 - 19:21:47) Inculcated: what year?
(2009.12.27 - 19:21:52) Danny_Bennison: Can you believe that
(2009.12.27 - 19:22:05) Danny_Bennison: 1971
[Note: Nope]
(2009.12.27 - 19:22:16) Inculcated: Which house were you at?
(2009.12.27 - 19:22:48) Danny_Bennison: I was only there maybe 2 mons.
(2009.12.27 - 19:23:03) Danny_Bennison: I still trying to find the info
[Note: Still lookin’?]
Recently, Bennison Posted an answer to Anne Bonny claiming to have been at Daytop in 1973 This is in the midst of one of those posts where he gets really vile.

A couple of posts down on that page there’s a quote where Bennison also says 1971 for Daytop and Marathon in 1973 and Élan 1975

Today,Bennison recalls: “Women while I was at Daytop, Marathon, Elan and The Third Nail did not get literal haircuts”

He's right... which is so weird because during his alleged brief stay as a twelve year old in an adult facility (whether 1971 or 1973) there were no women there.

Good guess Bennison. They did not, but you shouldn’t know that since Daytop didn’t cohabitate males and females until 1975. In the Monsignor words (p.73/74)”It took us a full decade to realize that women were not getting their fair share of Daytop treatment”  “On the outside all our residents will have to live together harmoniously with both women and men . There’s no reason not to begin teaching those lessons in treatment.” ”Since 1975 women have been fully integrated into the regular treatment”
 
Even though you’re totally full of it about Daytop,you're here all day every day unwittingly serving as an(albeit tragically idiotic) ever present reminder. Your endless lies, deflections and threats and vulgarities all imbued with glaring ignorance and paternalistic condescensions are a reminder to everyone exactly what program mentality was like.

When you're not derailing threads, threatening other posters or directing sexualized aggression toward them,then go on tell us all about The Third Nail
.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2012, 07:25:54 AM »
Quote
DannyB II wrote:
I am in Florida right now just down the street from you. Know what I mean. Vacation in Tampa. Short hop, skip and jump from you. Name the place, love to talk with you and your daddy.
All my shit is done face to face you fucking coward bet Matty is sucking on your tit right now.
Please call 404-936-6141 be here till 6/21/10. Be looking fo ya

Danny threatens a woman
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5006
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2012, 04:39:35 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote
DannyB II wrote:
I am in Florida right now just down the street from you. Know what I mean. Vacation in Tampa. Short hop, skip and jump from you. Name the place, love to talk with you and your daddy.
All my shit is done face to face you fucking coward bet Matty is sucking on your tit right now.
Please call 404-936-6141 be here till 6/21/10. Be looking fo ya

Danny threatens a woman

Yep. And when I asked him flat out if I should be afraid, he said yes!  Then again, we're talking about someone who has no regrets about dragging some poor girl around behind a van when he was on staff at Élan so it's kinda par for his course.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2012, 05:27:19 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote
DannyB II wrote:
I am in Florida right now just down the street from you. Know what I mean. Vacation in Tampa. Short hop, skip and jump from you. Name the place, love to talk with you and your daddy.
All my shit is done face to face you fucking coward bet Matty is sucking on your tit right now.
Please call 404-936-6141 be here till 6/21/10. Be looking fo ya

Danny threatens a woman

Yep. And when I asked him flat out if I should be afraid, he said yes!  Then again, we're talking about someone who has no regrets about dragging some poor girl around behind a van when he was on staff at Élan so it's kinda par for his course.

Are you referring to the 153rd time his computer was hacked?  :roflmao:
Quote
Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
Nice yakking with ya,
bye bye
Danny

This was the 152nd
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30022&p=358170#p358170
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164661
  • Karma: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2012, 12:15:32 PM »
Just found this

Quote
Please expound on this.   You make sick, sexual comments towards me....tell me that you're, what was it  "a hop, skip and a jump" away from me and have been verbally abusive to me.   Are you threatening me?  Just trying to clarify the situation. Should I be scared?

Quote
Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
Nice yakking with ya,
bye bye
Danny

Quote
Just making sure that doesn't magically disappear.
Wow. Un-fucking-believable.  What a stellar representation of what programs and AA can do for (to) a person.[

Quote
Why would it, it is all you slut. That is your new name, right now I am trying to find a new avatar for you.
Jeesh is a staff/Ass. Director not supposed to say these things, wow does this mean I am abusing you. Please tell me the rules because I am going to break them all. Oh is this AA and programs and steller reps. Anne STFU this is retaliation for all the bullshit you cause and do to people who don't agree with you. You had it coming for a long time. So take it like man and stop being a pussy. Remember......
Danny
I agree with the person  who quoted this in OFFA. Danny is to program survivors what Hitler is to Holocaust survivors

If he was Hitler he would go on their site under the name "Easy Bake Oven"

Kill yourself Dan  :suicide:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ruaraidh.

  • Posts: 65
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2012, 12:40:30 AM »
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio.

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2012, 01:46:31 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Just found this

Quote
Please expound on this.   You make sick, sexual comments towards me....tell me that you're, what was it  "a hop, skip and a jump" away from me and have been verbally abusive to me.   Are you threatening me?  Just trying to clarify the situation. Should I be scared?

Quote
Hell ya you better be scared, I would be for sure. Hey if I had been threatened, verbally abused, had sick sexual comments hurled at me, I would be. One thing though they happened no doubt but not all in that order or together. As a matter of fact many of these comment were made after you had been a filthy vulger little slut...lol. Anne you have verbally abused me as you do whooter (then you justify it), called me filthy names ect...
Just reminds me of when Dan Akroid(misspelled) used to say to Jane Curtain during the nightly news report on SNL, they would be debating a point, Jane would go first then just before his rebuttal he would say, "Jane you stupid slut".....lol. Just cracked me up. Not because of the obvious it was just something you never heard on television in 1975/76. Shocking.....
What I'd really be scared about that you would put a avatar up like this, a women who has her legs spread. It is inviting attacks. Plus doesn't say much about you....slut. Oh I'm sorry just that SNL thing going on.
Nice yakking with ya,
bye bye
Danny

Quote
Just making sure that doesn't magically disappear.
Wow. Un-fucking-believable.  What a stellar representation of what programs and AA can do for (to) a person.[

Quote
Why would it, it is all you slut. That is your new name, right now I am trying to find a new avatar for you.
Jeesh is a staff/Ass. Director not supposed to say these things, wow does this mean I am abusing you. Please tell me the rules because I am going to break them all. Oh is this AA and programs and steller reps. Anne STFU this is retaliation for all the bullshit you cause and do to people who don't agree with you. You had it coming for a long time. So take it like man and stop being a pussy. Remember......
Danny
I agree with the person  who quoted this in OFFA. Danny is to program survivors what Hitler is to Holocaust survivors

If he was Hitler he would go on their site under the name "Easy Bake Oven"

Kill yourself Dan  :suicide:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Horatio.

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 185
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #177 on: June 01, 2012, 01:36:46 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
So Dan, when are you going to call the 108th precinct and report me for making a false accusation?

I'll turn myself in when you do

Because, in the back of that sick perverted abusive mind of yours, you don't know for sure whether I have Cathy and Willie waiting in the wings, ready to testify against you

I do

They won't come here because you'll just abuse them again, and I warned them against it

But hey, have one of your fake profiles come here and defend you. No one is fooled, they're afraid, and the fact you use fake profiles to defend yourself convinces them that you're guilty

But they don't want to get caught in Diablo's web

Kill yourself dan  :suicide:
:tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troublemaker

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 215
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Danny Bennison raped residents while Elan School staff
« Reply #178 on: June 04, 2012, 08:36:59 PM »
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Eliscu2

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 526
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • New World Order
    • View Profile
Chinga la Daniel Lee Bennison
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »
This spot is reserved for a link to 3G of Daniel Lee Bennison Inculpitory EVIDENCE. ...TORRENT
Yahoo chat history from 2009. Screen Shots. Audio of taped phone conversations. ..Facebook groups.How many times has Daniel Lee Bennison started a post with your name?  I saved it all. .....All the things he thinks he deleted....frozen in time.  Inculcated and I had his number as soon as he rolled in here with his "ELAN LOVE HAPPY FAMILY"  cultspeak bullshit. Nuff said...
 :twofinger:
"Chinga la Daniel Lee Bennison"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!