Author Topic: The WWASP diaries  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
The WWASP diaries
« on: September 19, 2011, 03:32:03 PM »
We have learned of another testimony blog beside "Tales from the Black school". It is called The WWASP diaries. There are testimonies from WWASP and Elan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
Re: The WWASP diaries
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 03:49:34 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
We have learned of another testimony blog beside "Tales from the Black school". It is called The WWASP diaries. There are testimonies from WWASP and Elan.

WOW!  Oscar why are  writing false stories about programs to increase web traffic on fornits? lol

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 02:46:15 AM »
Quote from: "325troll"
WOW!  Oscar why are  writing false stories about programs to increase web traffic on fornits? lol
ยด

I don't manage or in any way control what people are writing on either of these two blogs. I guess that the testimonies are how they see it. Because every pancake has two sides regardless of how thin you make it, I don't know how the parents or the staff see the same story. They are free to write how they saw the same case.

I guess that they already have done that in the most case when you see the testimonies on referral pages or even the homepages of various programs.

I think that the truth as it would have look like from the sideline is somewhere between the two kind of testimonies, but that doesn't change the fact that the testimonies represent that the former students experienced according to their mind.

If I had a child in trouble I would think very hard whether I would give my child the chance to experience the same level of what they see as basically abuse. VERY HARD!

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »