Author Topic: Hi my name is Ginger Warbis  (Read 13103 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Hi my name is Ginger Warbis
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »
On 2006-01-12 06:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

You have a serious problem going on here, Ginger, in that straight survivors are trashed and abused.

What you should really be censoring is the personal slander that destroys our chance to have a documentary, or stuff about Sammie who has suffered enough already.

So what who put that personal slander up on this site. I didn't do it, nor did most of you. We all have an interest in seeing it come down, besides which, it is just plain wrong.

I am not surprised that only a few people here have figured out that we should all be standing up against the vile abuse that gets published here in complete violation of the truth and of human dignity.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=10#27664
On 2003-12-09 08:46:00, animals all of us wrote:

"It's funny how people like Nazi let words over the Internet affect them so bad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2006, 09:08:00 AM »
On 2006-01-12 23:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-01-12 06:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

You have a serious problem going on here, Ginger, in that straight survivors are trashed and abused.

What you should really be censoring is the personal slander that destroys our chance to have a documentary, or stuff about Sammie who has suffered enough already.

So what who put that personal slander up on this site. I didn't do it, nor did most of you. We all have an interest in seeing it come down, besides which, it is just plain wrong.

I am not surprised that only a few people here have figured out that we should all be standing up against the vile abuse that gets published here in complete violation of the truth and of human dignity.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=10#27664

On 2003-12-09 08:46:00, animals all of us wrote:

"It's funny how people like Nazi let words over the Internet affect them so bad.  

"

:lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
:wstupid:  :tup:

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #138 on: January 27, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 07:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"thanks. however mant there may be, i was threatened by antigen(ginger) and she said that there were ten or fifteen people deciding what to do, about all of this hate and slander. i guess those were the ten to fifteen people that got together and threw me off this site. the same ten to fifteen people must have sgreed to let me be back on because i am back on. why are sub groups within this one "deciding" what to do? why are some threads removed but not others? it is obvious that there are groups working with in groups to see that things go "ok" by whatever
 standards are created. still reminds me of lord of the flies."

Actually i have no idea what Ginger and you (whoever you are have discussed or any 10-15 ppl doing anything around here, but what I do know is this: Fornits is nothing like "lord of the Flies" let's save that beautiful analogy for Straight Inc., SEED, KHK, Safe, Life...programs...it is a more accurate application than to fornits.

-DP :smokin:

The disrespect for the possession laws fosters a disrespect for laws and the system in general... On top of this is the distinct impression among the youth that some police may use the marihuana laws to arrest people they don't like for other reasons, whether it be their politics, their hair style or their ethnic background.

http://www.druglibrary.org/schaffer/library/studies/nc/ncmenu.htm' target='_new'>Marihuana: A Signal of Misunderstanding

"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.