Author Topic: An oldie, but a goodie.....  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Red Flag Touches

• View Profile
An oldie, but a goodie.....
« on: September 02, 2011, 04:35:01 PM »
Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straightplane and he
couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I
couldnt believe what the fuck was going on. I told Miller Newton that Homeland Security would not approve
of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this. He picked me out of the line for the body scan, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straightplane's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls.
They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on
raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did "Dr." Newton care? NO WAY! He
just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with
Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the FAA and the Dept. of Homeland Security would not approve of such a wealthy man
touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for
the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.
This got to him, worrying about his image. He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
the referee's red flags. Then he flew the Straightplane over my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?????????????????????????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Re: An oldie, but a goodie.....
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 01:21:38 PM »
Ruthie sucked a boil from my left asscheek once. She sucked it so hard that it burst. While she was sucking down all the pus from the boil , I began to feel a tremendous sense of relief, so much in fact, that I farted. Ruthie gulped down the rest of the infectious effluvia, only to bark...jesus christ almighty....what are you tryin to do? make me sick?
 ::deadhorse::
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline DD Form 214

• View Profile
Re: An oldie, but a goodie.....
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 01:57:08 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
Ruthie sucked a boil from my left asscheek once. She sucked it so hard that it burst. While she was sucking down all the pus from the boil , I began to feel a tremendous sense of relief, so much in fact, that I farted. Ruthie gulped down the rest of the infectious effluvia, only to bark...jesus christ almighty....what are you tryin to do? make me sick?
 ::deadhorse::

What else did she suck big guy? lol   :twofinger: