Author Topic: This is a 1991, series from a newspaper...it's gold  (Read 2891 times)

dragonfly

This is a 1991, series from a newspaper...it's gold
« on: August 13, 2011, 04:54:15 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: This is a 1991, series from a newspaper...it's gold
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 02:52:15 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:57:08 AM by Anonymous »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 12:39:30 PM »
Good morning everyone. Thank you so much dragonfly for this article or series of articles condensed all into one. This is gold and relates back to what we were posting about a few months ago (that could be more then a few months).
I don't mean to run of on a tangent but.....I will get back on the full topic after this rant.
Everytime I read or hear about what they did to inmates in the State of California I just get the jitters. My brother spent time in the penal system in California back in the early 70's (71-74) in Folsom Prison, after 3 years he came out a very different person. Not for the obvious reasons either. I visited my brother in 1977 and I saw the change, I thought being in Vietnam changed him (it had, caused him to become a junkie which led to prison) but this was different. I know this is going to sound weird but he really felt that they were putting some kind of drugs in his food and watching for side effects. He was constantly being brought before the prison Doctors for evaluations, had his vitals checked daily ect....Now he/we has already thought of the maybe obvious reason, that he spent time in Vietnam came back with PTSD and the Gov't was doing studies of these soldiers in prison. But here is the problem, if they were doing studies they were not telling him. He asked and was told in a condescending degrading manner that he was a disgrace to America and that he should not worry. What they were saying at this prison was more less he deserved whatever they were doing (it wasn't bad) so shut up, junky.
It has been a long time since I had thought about this topic, sorry if it came out unintelligible. Just some thoughts.

Here is a blog with some more info:
  http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/ ... human.html  Grisly US Gov't Testing On Humans Revealed
The blog got their info from here: http://www.trackinfections.com/grisly-g ... g280586009

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 01:17:53 PM »
excerpt from Topic (5th paragraph; 5th series)

"Amidst urban rioting and civil protest, Doctors Sweet, Mark and Ervin of Harvard put forward the thesis that individuals who engage in civil disobedience possess defective or damaged brain cells. If this conclusion were applied to the American Revolution or the Women's Rights Movement, a good portion of American society would be labeled as having brain damage".

So there you have it Fornitters we are brain damamged...  ;)
and they wondered why we rebelled against this generation of adults.

dragonfly

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 01:59:52 PM »

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 03:46:10 PM »
Thanks Dragonfly.
The more I think about it Dragon, fuck em all. I mean it, those generations (1920's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's) of megalomaniacs who thought they could perform any kind of experiment they wanted on people for the "higher purpose". Their "higher purpose" was their paranoia of one another Russia vs USA, WW II, WW I ect....they brought this mental illnesses forward into our lives. Everything has a price, right. Well all the wars and the espionage that went on right up to our time (1974 for me Marathon House and your time 1980's Straight Inc) created a realm of fear and they felt the only way to deal with this was "mind control".
The owners and staff that worked at these facilities were reading the same studies we are reading now. They were looking for better ways to control and manipulate kids to subscribe to a better behavior model, I believe that they knew all about the possibilities of control behavior modification going way off the rails and becoming extremely abusive. It is no coincidence that the sickest asshats became Directors at these facilities.
When I was here months ago I became aware of the effects that this subject was having on me. I was more agitated, restless and found virtually few people to talk with about this, I became lonely. All alone with thoughts of despicable actions being inflicted on innocent children and adults. I say innocent because of humanity, for christ sake. I finally opened up and started talking and found that even if people never went through this barbaric experience they could still help me.
Being from Marathon House I never experience the harsh physical and verbal abuse you endured 24/7 but I did experience being lied too. There was no educational plan in place, we virtually scrounged for food at local food banks, supermarkets and bakeries. Church groups would come in and feed us twice a week. I always wondered where the monies went. Rhode Island sent them money, the city I lived in sent them food stamps for me and my father sent them money. There were 75 of us there from R.I. all being financed the same way. Well, maybe not all parents sent money but most did.
Anyway this wasn't the way they were advertising the program. They lied.

dragonfly

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 04:48:03 PM »

dragonfly

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 10:55:35 PM »