Author Topic: section 8 voucher taken away ?  (Read 1285 times)

Offline marycarm

• View Profile
section 8 voucher taken away ?
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:39 AM »
As of August first. Becaus my D was charged with a dangerous crime. And the code says any crime by a member of the family. They have recinded my voucher and kicked me off the program for this violataion.

She pled to  criminal trespass. Yes it is a felony2 here. But  how did they find out? She is still a juvunile ,.
And 2 I am diabled . The 2 brain surgeries have left me unable to wok. and I still have2 tumors thata re sitting on my optic nerve. And a  5 year old Autistic child....

I honestly cant  afford anything without the subsidy they provide. She isn't even here . She is stuck at  ACAF. I asked for a port to move to Florida. (we don't know anyone there) I thought  it would bebetter for her when she got out.

I am pretty sure my home case manager  violated the hippa law and told them. She is a big gossip and had to call them on another matter about the house. Admitted to saying something about daughters troubles......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: section 8 voucher taken away ?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 04:46:14 PM »
Quote from: "marycarm"
As of August first. Becaus my D was charged with a dangerous crime. And the code says any crime by a member of the family. They have recinded my voucher and kicked me off the program for this violataion.

She pled to  criminal trespass. Yes it is a felony2 here. But  how did they find out? She is still a juvunile ,.
And 2 I am diabled . The 2 brain surgeries have left me unable to wok. and I still have2 tumors thata re sitting on my optic nerve. And a  5 year old Autistic child....

I honestly cant  afford anything without the subsidy they provide. She isn't even here . She is stuck at  ACAF. I asked for a port to move to Florida. (we don't know anyone there) I thought  it would bebetter for her when she got out.

I am pretty sure my home case manager  violated the hippa law and told them. She is a big gossip and had to call them on another matter about the house. Admitted to saying something about daughters troubles......
Geeezzz. You need to appeal this. Preferably with a lawyer at your side! There must be some sort of a legal buffer due to your current disability, no? Be sure to bring up possible HIPAA violations on the part of your home case manager.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: section 8 voucher taken away ?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »
Call your governor's office and ask for constituent services and explain the situation to them.  Also call your local state elected officials offices and talk to their staff; call your congressman and senators' office in DC and do the same. They need to know how their zero tolerance laws are destroying real lives and they can provide you with information on filing an appeal.