Author Topic: Silverado Boys Ranch  (Read 4183 times)

Offline SilveradoSam

• View Profile
Re: Silverado Boys Ranch
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 07:54:13 PM »
I was there for 2 and a half years. I was there for longer any other student.

I'll admit as much as I disliked it in the beginning it really helped me. After my first 8 months they fired the great staff that helped and just kept the ones who would stay if they dropped the wages. The only people they have in direct contact with the students are felons and drug users.

Kreg Gillman hated my guts. Denise Westman hated my guts. Eric Fawson was the worst, I hate him and his ginger family. There all terrible people and should be shot. They will do anything to cover up abuse.

This place should be shut down, parents should be refunded for the cost. The owners and staff should face criminal charges for the physical and mental abuse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »
Related thread re:Silverado Academy Eric Allen Glosson charged with 8 counts of forcible sex abuse. Also, suit against Silverado Academy filed citing woeful negligence in their oversight and supervision. Attorneys for the plaintiffs say, overall the Silverado Academy "manifested a knowing and reckless indifference toward, and a disregard of the rights" of the children and their parents.” -Attorneys say “10 victims only the tip of the iceberg”

http://www.silveradoacademy.com/index.php?/staff The circumstances surrounding allegations that Glosson was fired in 2009 for “inappropriate relations with students” 1or for “being too close to the teenagers in the program”2 only to be rehired again at some point in 2010 (until he was charged for forcible sexual abuses of several children at Silverado Academy) are certainly as curious as they are alarming. I gues anyone, but Roxy, Kolby and Barney could have more to say about that.

1. Desert News Article Attorneys Claim 10 sex abuse victims just the tip of the iceberg
2. Salt Lake Tribune Article titled“Families sue Utah school over alleged sex abuse by counselor”
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2011, 09:39:53 PM »
Jeesh, this wasn't a lack of supervision problem this is just a "I don't care" problem.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.