Author Topic: [email protected]  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
[email protected]
« on: June 23, 2011, 11:47:34 PM »
Oh dear... I'm afraid I have to be very blunt when I say this Ms. Pittaway, but when I figure out who you actually are and what exactly you are doing.... I'm going to take it very personally Ms. Pittaway, very personally indeed.

Nothing Physically, nothing electronic...

but oh so very personally.

Keep it up whoever you are... I'm watching... I'm tracking you... I'm going to figure out who you are someday.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: [email protected]
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:56:07 PM »
I wish I could find a picture of Feodor Chaliapin, Jr. as "old man" in Moonstruck when he's sitting at the table, tearing up and Pop (Vincent Gardenia) asks what's wrong.  He sniffles and says, "I'm so confused".  If anyone can find that particular picture, I'd love it!

Anyway........I'm so confused!   :seg:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Feodor Chaliapin, Jr. in Moonstruck
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
Is this the scene you're talking about, Anne? Link to it follows (for some reason that link doesn't translate to an image when appropriately tagged). Unfortunately, this is not a close up of Feodor Chaliapin, Jr.'s face:

http://www.moviezdir.com/photos/movie-m ... oto-19.jpg[/list]

Here's a close-up of Chaliapin's face, which may or may not be from Moonstruck. I think it is, but I'm not totally sure.

[/list]
      -------------- • -------------- • --------------