Author Topic: It's not really him again,is it?  (Read 2930 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
It's not really him again,is it?
« on: May 31, 2011, 05:34:10 PM »
Someone please tell us that these new whooter postings are a parody. And theat he's not really back to finish the job of destroying fornits. It seems a little wounded right now and i don't know is it can surive a full on assault of a rested and ready whooter.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: It's not really him again,is it?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 06:25:41 PM »
It's not wounded, it's just slow.

And no, it's not him- or if it IS him, he's using a different name. Copypaste " Wh??ter " into a text editor.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 12:55:20 PM »
Well, if it's not him... the imposter sure has the same effect as him.. a fucking sedative...

The admin asked you to come back?  What admin?

Paul St. John

BTW Elan closed= Fuck you whooter... balance?.. what balance?.. If it is true that an admin asked you to come back, I don t think it was to add balance, but rather drama to keep the site alive, and if that is what it came to, then it would be better off either reinventing itself, or admitting it is just a pointless site for arguing, or letting it die.

Worse yet.. if it is really thought that you add balance, well then in my view, fornits has sold out...

Of course, this is all assuming the possibility that you are not lying.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 01:24:16 PM »
What admin?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 03:53:00 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Someone please tell us that these new whooter postings are a parody.
They are.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »
Should have let him go with it. Watching the chin dribblers whine about the whooter is always good for a laugh.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 12:50:31 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Should have let him go with it. Watching the chin dribblers whine about the whooter is always good for a laugh.

Hey Che.. Go fuck yourself, ya high and mighty, condescending prick.

Paul St. John

PS it is a shame that it is coming to this... Whoever is behind the whooter personality is a distraction to the positive purposes that this site could have, all for the sake of entertainment.  At least that is my view on it.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2011, 05:57:38 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Sorry, Paul, no disrespect intended...)
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2011, 10:11:10 PM »
If it's really a parody then take it for what it is.If it's not, then you can't trust anybody here anyway , so what's the point?
And yea whoever you are ;

"I have always been here
I have always looked out from behind these eyes
it feels like more than a lifetime
feels like more than a lifetime"
D.Gilmour

?©?€~¥@

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 05:17:55 PM »
I am a "chin-dribbler", and you think it's funny.. Nah, Ursus.. that is entirely respectful.

Paul

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »

:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :cheers:  :rocker:

Now, I get to be one of the smarter then thou people too!   I am just so fucking cool!

Paul

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 07:06:56 PM »
Anyone who gets flim flammed by a whooterish type troll can't be all that bright.

:twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2011, 02:39:22 PM »
You've been flim-flammed yourself, on numerous occasions, and I have witnessed it.  Everyone has, time and time again, and many of you still haven t even realized it.  Has your brightness suddenly become duller?

Anyhow, I knew there was a chance that it was not actually "whooter".. It had been mentioned that it might be a parody... but the comment made about Mitt Romney, was the thing that really just seemed a bit too obvious.  Either way, I got my thoughts out.  I thought at the time, that it could have been Danny, the actual Whooter, or anyone representing Whooter's intentions, perhaps even someone new..

The "squeaky wheels" comments pissed me off so much, I didn t care, and was willing to play along either way.  In the end, I am pretty cool with myself and therefore, don't feel I have much to lose.  Either way, ..lol... it was a person doing a good representation of Whooter, and I did get some good ideas out.. Those ideas echo..... They do.  and they are important.  I can sit around thinking that I am better then everybody, but I don t see much progress with that.

Anyhow, I figured out who the new "whooter" is.  It is Mark Babitz, and he is bored.  

Paul St. John

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2011, 02:12:14 PM »
Whooter is so deep into Poe's Law territory that it's practically impossible to tell the parody from the real thing.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...