Author Topic: WWASP survivor story goes viral, we've had 100k+ hits  (Read 7630 times)

Offline FemanonFatal2.0

• View Profile
Re: WWASP survivor story goes viral, we've had 100k+ hits
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2011, 08:23:11 PM »
Its weird... all of a sudden FB (and now Reddit) is blowing up with talk about the TTI... like 10 years too late to do anything about it but it's still pretty cool to see that people care.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]When Injustice Becomes Law
...Rebellion Becomes Duty...[/size]

[size=150]WHEN THE RAPTURE COMES
CAN I HAVE YOUR FLAT SCREEN?[/size]

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 02:15:54 AM »
Its weird... all of a sudden FB (and now Reddit) is blowing up with talk about the TTI... like 10 years too late to do anything about it but it's still pretty cool to see that people care.

It has taken that long for most of the teenagers placed in programs back then to realize that in order to move on in life, they need to close this chapter in their lives once and for all. You cannot close such a chapter if everytime you open a website there is an adverticement for programs and you can continue to drive past such facilities. A factor could be FB and the Internet. When teenagers returned home there was none to talk with because the distance prevented them to talk to other survivors. Google a specific program. You will find either Fornits Wiki or a FB group covering this program. Personally I don't give a damn if the survivors read what we have written about a program. They know how it was way better than we ever could describe. But what is important is that they find the community groups on FB and other places we have under external links, so they can connect, find peace and if they have the surplus start to take the program down.

When the authorities raided Mentor School the parents complained about how difficult it was for them to find information which pointed out that there could be some problems by choosing this place. The problems are the tons of marketing robots WWASP has created. The flood the internet. That's why Fornits, cafety, HEAL-online and our organization wasn't enough. Actually we need to create additional webpages. Some of the Spft volunteers are today loaned out to other NGO's. At least 3 organizations are working to etablish something. They all use Fornits Wiki as references on their webpages but everyone have different target groups. We need to flood the internet too with small anti-TTI webpages. Cafety and HEAL-online strategy with Facilites-Truth webpages seem to have created a lot of anti-TTI trafic on FB and other webpages.

Second they become parents. Some of them experience the problems their parents faced and they are seeking real solutions. They know what not to do and when they talk to other parents in their situation they realize that there is still too much bullshit in this business. They realize that if there should be good places, they need to prevent other parents from going to bad places. It is not only in the United States parents want to be curling parents when the child is out of their house. Here in Denmark the kids going to boarding school now chooses boarding schools located less than 20 kilometers away instead of boarding schools located in a different part of the country. Parents are battling limitations in communication. Today many of the boarding schools have to allow computer time in the evening from day one so the teenagers can skype or use messenger. Also exchange students communicate with their parents by video on weekly and in some cases on daily basis.

The number of teenagers placed in foster care have dropped very dramatically in Denmark the recent years, because the authorities have discovered that you can treat drug-use and any other problem 10 times cheaper outpatient or with intense family therapy at home.

One of our volunteers talked with a survivor from Timberlake decades ago. Some years ago she had problems with her son. He ended up at a CEDU-reborn facility. He was kicked out of the program because she interfered all the time and what they tried didn't work. Months ago when he was home a local therapist suddenly found the problem and now he knows what he has to work with. She or her inssurance could have saved a lot of money if they have tried local therapy and here it is important that you continue to change therapist if they cannot do the job. Because out-patient therapy will work at some point. It is a question about the therapist being able to connect to the client. No therapist in the world can do this with all humans.

Fornits was a start. Now we have a anti-TTI wave. Unfortunately it has taken a lot of victims to come that far. But now we are rolling and the next goal is to take it world-wide because a lot of the members in the TTI are seeking new markets outside the US. If not by creating programs, then by selling their concept to local partners. Such a way to make a business must be stopped.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2011, 12:44:15 PM »
It is never to late!!!!!
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Reddit TroubledTeens

• View Profile
    • http://www.reddit.com/r/troubledteens
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 05:06:34 PM »
Quote from: "FemanonFatal2.0"
Its weird... all of a sudden FB (and now Reddit) is blowing up with talk about the TTI... like 10 years too late to do anything about it but it's still pretty cool to see that people care.  :cheers:

I only found out about the problem 12 weeks ago, sorry I'm running late, LOL! There are still kids being abused and my main mission is to save them. Next priority is justice for all! Thanks for your support! We totally love fornits and have a huge respect for all the hard work you guys have done to expose the industry, we support you guys 100% and often link to the great info you have here!

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 05:39:45 PM »
Oscar, I agree with everything you said. I've read many of your posts on fornits and I'm amazed by your scope of knowledge. I love the idea of bringing the movement more international, I can't even imagine what the internet addiction camps in China are like.

I agree, too, that local treatment is the best way to go. I don't know much about flooding the internet with web pages, but I'm willing to try anything!

It's really good to get the opinions of the people that are dedicated and have been working for a long time. As a new person on the scene, I look to all of you for info, and I appreciate how kind everyone has been!

There are so many new projects springing up right now, a lot of really exciting things happening! There are things happening that I have no idea about....many surprises to come, even for me!

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2011, 08:28:08 AM »

Many of us who are now 'blowing up Facebook and Reddit' were inspired by your words here.  I kept my experience to myself for 25 years because nobody wanted to hear it, just assumed I was a whiner.  Then I found fornits and read the experiences of others that were so much like mine.  It gave me courage to, as Oscar said; "close this chapter in my life once and for all".  I would like to give a big thank you to all you guys here at fornits just for being here and sharing your stories, they were very important to me in my struggle to get past this bullshit.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"

Many of us who are now 'blowing up Facebook and Reddit' were inspired by your words here.  I kept my experience to myself for 25 years because nobody wanted to hear it, just assumed I was a whiner[/i].  Then I found fornits and read the experiences of others that were so much like mine.  It gave me courage to, as Oscar said; "close this chapter in my life once and for all".  I would like to give a big thank you to all you guys here at fornits just for being here and sharing your stories, they were very important to me in my struggle to get past this bullshit.

They were right, Shady.  Ha,Ha,Ha.  But I am glade you have found good value in my postings that has helped you overcome your problems.  Maybe if you worked your program honestly it wouldn't have come to this.  Just kidding lol.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2011, 10:49:17 AM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"

Many of us who are now 'blowing up Facebook and Reddit' were inspired by your words here.  I kept my experience to myself for 25 years because nobody wanted to hear it, just assumed I was a whiner[/i].  Then I found fornits and read the experiences of others that were so much like mine.  It gave me courage to, as Oscar said; "close this chapter in my life once and for all".  I would like to give a big thank you to all you guys here at fornits just for being here and sharing your stories, they were very important to me in my struggle to get past this bullshit.

They were right, Shady.  Ha,Ha,Ha.  But I am glade you have found good value in my postings that has helped you overcome your problems.  Maybe if you worked your program honestly it wouldn't have come to this.  Just kidding lol.

And I am glade that you will soon be looking for a job.  Asshat.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2011, 11:01:54 AM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"

And I am glade that you will soon be looking for a job.  Asshat.

Come on, Shady.  Why so personal all the time?  I'm not looking for a job, you know that.  I have plenty of work to do as it is trying to help the kids.  You should try to focus on that instead of the personal attacks.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 05:58:01 AM »

Many of us who are now 'blowing up Facebook and Reddit' were inspired by your words here.  I kept my experience to myself for 25 years because nobody wanted to hear it, just assumed I was a whiner.  Then I found fornits and read the experiences of others that were so much like mine.  It gave me courage to, as Oscar said; "close this chapter in my life once and for all".  I would like to give a big thank you to all you guys here at fornits just for being here and sharing your stories, they were very important to me in my struggle to get past this bullshit.

Awwww, that's a beautiful tribute to fornits! Harrah! Got a little something in my eye...