Author Topic: WWASP 2011 Mystery (Horizon moved to ???)  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
WWASP 2011 Mystery (Horizon moved to ???)
« on: May 22, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »
Some might heard the rumors over at antiwwasp. Horizon Academy is closing down in Nevada and they were moving to La Verkin. They have now a gallery of this move on their homepage

Would it be a merger between Cross Creek Academy and Horizon Academy?

Would it include a third party like Diamond Ranch Academy?

The photos made by the swedish satelitte and put through our photo anylyzing program indicate that the pond on the new homepage of Horizon Academy is the pond on the campus of Diamond Ranch Academy (It is cheap to use as they are not that busy trying to discover russian submarines near their coast)

But is there a different pond near La Verkin where they could have taken the photos?

What is happening up in La Verkin? Some help could be appriciated. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
Re: WWASP 2011 Mystery (Horizon moved to ???)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 02:34:17 AM »
A lot of those photos are just old Cross Creek photos; I even recognise some of the kids from there and that was nearly three years ago.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 07:51:51 AM »
Sorry, that I have not followed up on this thread.

In fact they have moved to Cross Creek. If it is permanent is not certain as there are "Sale" signs on the buildings according to a source in the town.

Diamond Ranch has nothing to do with it. The photos are taken on "Shangri-la Road" in La Verkin. Lichfield is living not far from this road and i guess he uses some time on the golf course which is surrounding the lake. They have just borrowed the place for a photoshoot. It is not something ordinary students will see unless they need new photos. What can you say? Fake? Of course, but it is marketing.

Some of the photos have been taken from one of the old Cross Creek Newspapers, so a lot of the photos are not of students who have heard of Horizon.

We have not found out why did they move in the first place. We are guessing that it is the water dispute and low enrollment, which have forced them out of Nevada.

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »
I've never seen that lake area they're depicting.  Otherwise, it appears they've pretty much merged the two programs into one due to low enrollment.

Offline Unknown_1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 12:59:04 AM »
I can confirm as being previously in the employment of horizon that they did move to and merge with cross creek manor in La Verkin UT due to low enrollment.  The lake you are reffering to is pretty much a front although they did do activities there including upperstatus activites and graduation ceremonies things like that. The property is owened by close friend of Jade and Carr and they also have their equestien program there, I am assuming that they have an agreement to use the property in exchange for 'help' from the kids doing 'service' helping to maintain the farm areas and gardens