Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 40015 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #300 on: December 26, 2010, 02:21:10 PM »
All done Whootie. Now Anne is still waiting on you to answer her question. Why did you lie and claim she had been placed in straight for having 'unprotected sex'?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 26, 2010, 03:04:17 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
All done Whootie. Now Anne is still waiting on you to answer her question. Why did you lie and claim she had been placed in straight for having 'unprotected sex'?

Anne and I already spoke via PM's.
 You should PM her if you would like the details.

Offline Guest5

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 26, 2010, 05:09:50 PM »
Lots of posts in this thread from yesterday, which of course we all know was Christmas. Really, guys? You had nothing better to do on Christmas than log onto fornits, and argue with one another? You've been having the same argument for years now, don't you ever get bored with arguing with the same people, about the same things? Come on, I'm sure you guys had something better to do on Christmas. Because at this point (well actually a long time ago), it's just sad. Your arguments are tired and repetitive, but the very act of you posting on days like Christmas says more about you than any post you will ever make.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 26, 2010, 05:22:35 PM »
Quote from: "Guest5"
Lots of posts in this thread from yesterday, which of course we all know was Christmas. Really, guys? You had nothing better to do on Christmas than log onto fornits, and argue with one another? You've been having the same argument for years now, don't you ever get bored with arguing with the same people, about the same things? Come on, I'm sure you guys had something better to do on Christmas. Because at this point (well actually a long time ago), it's just sad. Your arguments are tired and repetitive, but the very act of you posting on days like Christmas says more about you than any post you will ever make.

Guest I hate to tag you as one who does not understand how much programs effected us , but truth be known you don't know shit about what we have been through only the true survivors understand... So step back and take an open mind and you may learn something !!!

Sincerely Botched

Offline Guest5

• View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 26, 2010, 05:38:14 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"

Guest I hate to tag you as one who does not understand how much programs effected us , but truth be known you don't know shit about what we have been through only the true survivors understand... So step back and take an open mind and you may learn something !!!

Sincerely Botched

Spare me. True survivors?  What is that supposed to mean? Contrary to your idiotic assumptions, I most likely spent more time in a program than you did, that was much more abusive than where you went, and unlike most of the posters here this didn't occur forty years ago. Believe me, I understand exactly what programs are like. But you know what? Arguing with Whooter all day, every day, even on Christmas isn't going to make me feel any better.

For some unknown reason, arguing with Whooter everyday appears to be some sort of therapy to you. Like I said in my other post, I find this sad. Fornits used to be known as a biker bar, well reading fornits these days is more like watching the bum in the park drink his 40 in a paper bag. It's just fucking sad, period.

But don't let me interrupt the group psychosis, it seems strangely enjoyable to many of you. I could make a similar assertion as you, that if you truly understand programs and how it effects people, you wouldn't suggest that posting on fornits is in any way a good idea. A waste of time perhaps, if you're lucky, but for many like RobertBruce, Whooter, DJ and Anne, it seems to have devolved into full blown mental illness, and addiction. The best thing for survivors at this point, is if this fucked up, censored, staff-run version of fornits goes offline forever. Which it will, eventually.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 26, 2010, 08:38:10 PM »
I'll admit it, I don't get why people bother engaging the likes of TheWho (Whooter's old moniker) every day on here.

Fucking waste of time...

Glad I don't have ~that addiction....

If everyone acted as if he didn't exist (by ignoring him completely), perhaps he'd fuck off.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 26, 2010, 09:24:52 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
I'll admit it, I don't get why people bother engaging the likes of TheWho (Whooter's old moniker) every day on here.

Fucking waste of time...

Glad I don't have ~that addiction....

If everyone acted as if he didn't exist (by ignoring him completely), perhaps he'd fuck off.

Me either my brother .... I post sincere stuff that I deal with ... No arguement with Whooter ... as a matter of a fact I hate to admit it but Whooter can be civil and a human being sometimes... This is not me siding with him but he and I have had our differences but for the most part he is not all bad.. There is a side of Whooter people should see read my last post .... Started over at age 44 .... he was actually nice to me... Just take a look for yourself.... He has his mind set on programs and we have ours... But we can agree to disagree...

Sincerely Botched

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 06, 2011, 01:17:27 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

Anne and I already spoke via PM's.
 You should PM her if you would like the details.

No response, Bruce? lol  That's what I thought.  Anne and I worked it all out and she now agrees with me that she needed to be sent to Straight because of her promiscuity.