Author Topic: Mark1986 is Whooter  (Read 3971 times)

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
Mark1986 is Whooter
« on: April 14, 2011, 06:53:02 AM »
Hahahahaha.  Time for a new identity, John.  Exposed again to the light of day. Fucking tool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: Mark1986 is Whooter
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 10:43:08 AM »
I guess we can add "Marc1986" to the list below of Whooter's confirmed aliases:

Quote from: "Troll Control"
Here's the latest update on Whooter's Fornits aliases:

RobertBruce.

RobertBruce .

RobertBruces

BEN WAjowski

Fred Bicep

Peg Sympson

John C.

Mike D.

Ursas

Slander Programs

John B.

Jim Bunson

Dot MacKinnon

Jammie Sympson (eventually it will be the whole “Sympson Family” I suppose)

Mark Rosen

Roger Glasdco

John Randall

Pete DeGroot

Mark DeGroot (I guess the “DeGroot Family” too)

Warner Stubbin

Steve Backlan

James Driding

Rob Jamison

Boarding Schools Pros and Cons (he’s the “con”)

Bess H.

Iao;nori

Jim Baylor

Sid Michaels

Fred Thompson

John McCain

Sarah Palin

Mitt Romney

Al Gore

Dick Cheney

Mike Wilson

Rudy Bentz

Heal Online

Margaret Wilson

Revenge Fantasy Girlz

Diddle

Robert Hess

Ajax13.

Tom K

Aghast.

Marion

The list keeps growing and growing.  Is there no limit to Whooter's duplicity?

I suppose there really is no limit to Whooter's duplicity.  We have a "new poster," Marc1986, that has two posts - one supporting DannyB II and one attacking me.  Not too hard to figure out the real deal here.  The mods should delete those posts and ban "Marc1986" as well.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 04:52:35 PM »
No,No......really I AM THE WHO.......so is Froddy,and sue scheff,marcus garvey,DeeDee Ramone ,Walter Cronkite.Toad the wet sprocket,Marty Feldman, Billy Barty,Marion Berry, Link Wray, Nicole Kidman..............really,its true
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
Somebody fill me in......what happened??  Did we ever find out his real name?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 12:23:12 PM »
One poster said the other day that they called STICC and asked for John Reuben.  When he got on the phone this person referred to him several times by the handle "Whooter" during their conversation and Reuben kept responding normally, apparently not even noticing because he used the name "Whooter" for so long here.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 01:30:17 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
One poster said the other day that they called STICC and asked for John Reuben.  When he got on the phone this person referred to him several times by the handle "Whooter" during their conversation and Reuben kept responding normally, apparently not even noticing because he used the name "Whooter" for so long here.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Priceless!!!!
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 06:36:42 PM »
And the recording of this conversation is not on Youtube because..?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
Mark1986 is Whooter

Yup, it's him.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 07:17:36 PM »
Quote from: "Marc1986"
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
And the recording of this conversation is not on Youtube because..?

My guess is: It never happened.  My exprience so far here on fornits is that there is a lot of wishful thinking and people trying to guess who each other is, seems to be a past time for many.   From what I have read here if someone could somehow connect this Whooter guy to John Reuben it would solidify everyones suspisions and you could put it to rest.  If a youtube of the conversation could be captured and then replayed over a video of this guy running a marathon or something it would be priceless.  PODKs, maybe you should try calling this guy and then recording it.

Fornits looks like an interesting site so far.  I was fooled by the PARODY posters a few times.  I am guessing that maybe they are here to keep the conversation going or break up areguments like admins do on other sites.  Does anyone know if all the PARODY posters are the same person?
Marc

DO YOU THINK WE ARE RETARDED??? ARE YOU????

:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »
Hey Marc, glad your here. Yes, there are about a half a dozen whiners that will be nipping at your ankles accusing you of everything shy of the "shooter at the grassy knoll".
Hey I say if you are Whooter great, welcome back. Jump in with both feet and get back to work. Life has been dismal at best here. Even the admin wants you here.
As far as I can see you have two posters here who have never set foot in a program (as a resident) crying about your existence here.
I don't necessarily agree with what Whooter stood for but I felt the debate was worthy.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »
YOU ARE A HUGE CREEP.  I BET EVERYONE WHO KNOWS YOU SEES THROUGH YOUR PATHETIC MASK.