Author Topic: Re: Did you donate to Japan relief?  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: Did you donate to Japan relief?
« on: April 19, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »
Hold your horses there, ?????????.  I work in Japan quite frequently and many of my colleagues are in the stricken area.  I set up a matching donation program for my employees here in the States whereby my company would match, dollar for dollar, any donations directly from my employees or donations they brought in from others.  As of yesterday, they raised over $134,000 and we matched it, every penny, totalling over a quarter of a million dollars in relief donations so far.  We're continuing the matching program for another month in the face of a down year for revenue.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 12:17:39 PM »
Yes, "Marc" we had a guy here named "Whooter" who did all of those things.  He even made up a whole family, including fake kids, to market as "success stories" from confirmedly abusive programs on this survivor site even after one of his children ODed and died after completing his program.  Strange, huh?  Now he reads here all of time, but isn't permitted to post, so he uses proxy servers and makes up even more fake identities (he has well over 50 usernames here) to sneak in some posts here and there.  He's desperate to become part of something that he isn't allowed because he is a loser that just sits at his PC all day getting paid by the post to offer up program propaganda.  He's a troll.  ...uh...wait a sec..."Marc"...  LOL.

We need a fresh sockpuppet banning and a cleanup in this thread, mods.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 12:51:54 PM »
It must burn you up that you can't post and have to pretend to be other people just to feed your obsession with me, huh?  Well, enjoy your pathetic existence, Mr. Phony.  I can only imagine how badly this tortures your petty little ego that I set the trap for you and you stepped in it like a complete moron, as I knew you would.  You likely spend your nights rocking back and forth in front of the PC muttering "DJ...DJ...DJ...I'll get you DJ..."  But you know what?  I got you.   :rofl:  :roflmao:

Your obsession with me is unhealthy.  Time for you to grow up and move on, loser.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »
Hahahahaha! This poor fella gets his rocks off in strange ways!  Why don't you just ask if you can suck his cock Whooter and get it over with?????  You are one strange bird Whooter!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 04:58:29 PM »
You can thank Whooter for trolling your thread and destroying it.

-Arthur Schopenhauer