Author Topic: Brian Dodd  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Brian Dodd
« on: January 08, 2011, 10:49:53 PM »
Don't laugh, but I am disappointed that you deleted the post you made earlier! Despite the fact that you ragged on the very documentary I'm co-producing, and despite what anyone says about the law suit you want(ed) to get going, you are a survivor and deserve to be heard even if your lawsuit was / is a stupid idea (I'm not so sure myself), like people say. I don't care about that so much (I'll leave that to you and the experts.) What I do care about is that post you made today. You made a lot of relevant comments about Straight in your post. I wish it were still here for people to read! When I saw that post was gone, I wished that I had quoted it! That stuff about human trafficking and slavery was dead-on! Please consider re-posting what you posted earlier (or something like it)...thanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline micheldell

• View Profile
Re: Brian Dodd
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:18:20 AM »
Dems simply forgotten the people who voted for them in the first place. They are doing what they said to do if elected. People who do not have the opportunity to vote against them in elections. Here's how it works. I do not understand the point at all.

Offline Whootie Fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 06:58:39 PM »
I respect your opinion Froderik and you are a nice guy to show BD any consideration after his mindless rant. However, this cat just aint no good. He has hurt Survivors with his crazy shit and he continues to do it even now. I would reccomend to one and all: steer a wide path around BD.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 02:58:59 PM »
I agree, BD is a prick.