Author Topic: CEDU Rocky Mountain Academy + Boulder Creek Acad  (Read 10696 times)

Offline Roy

• View Profile
CEDU Rocky Mountain Academy + Boulder Creek Acad
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »
Mark Travelpeice,
Wow -- he waas like a man right out of San Quenton, Lompoc or Bonners Ferry. A less friendly fellow I never met. Big, Dumb abd Angey as Hell; he would make a good ed-consultant.
I can just hear him.

"Yep (spit) that there kid awy and give em a  whoppin." "Is that there tankquil Baay still arand?" "Shit (spit) "Id send em out there, but it aint cold enough. Send em to BCA. We had us a fine way a drivin em nuts by makin em sit there fer a month writin all the shit about how fuked up they was (spit)."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2004, 08:05:00 PM »
Speaking of morons;  did you ever meet Larry S. He was the old WWASP director from Montana sent to fix BCA. He lost practically all the business they had at BCA, and pissed all kinds of parents and staff off.

He says "I saved BCA?   :silly:

How about your cohort Lateresa. here she is  :silly:

La says " Like, you Guys, like know - Boo hoo hoot that, hey guys, you know guys, that the  therapists like, just don't understand what we do."

You stupid fuck La. If you went into a room full of sociopathic, sadistic, mentally retarded "counselors" with Aspbergers syndrome, riding white horses by dragging kids into hell.  Would you "understand what the fuck they were doing." Yeah, you would say they were doing therapy ;;; right!!!! Why don't you go back to the San Fernando Valley. Maybe you would blend in with the valley girls and not stand out and show, so obviously what an idiot you are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2004, 09:20:00 PM »
Jim Hooper, that guy was a powerloving moron hick freak man.  Another one was Beth, that stupid bootcamp bitch.  Ariel was also a bitch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2004, 08:28:00 PM »
Beth From Hell yeah,
How about the blond histrionic personality What was her name? You know, the nut woman who was always crying and throwing tantrums like a child. About 28-30 - left and came back Blond ????????????

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »
Roy - Man! Your posts are cracking me up. I wasn't in any of these programs, I was in a place called Straight Inc. for a couple of years (back in the early 80's.) "Never see past their colon.." Good stuff!  :rofl: Take it easy..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2004, 12:56:00 AM »
You are killing me, too!  I haven't laughed this hard since the post about the Mass *Big Fart* Lawsuit over there on the Teen Help forum. Keep chargin' there, Roy. These Idaho folks sound like they spent way too much time in Colorado City, Arizona, if ya catch my meaning, here.

:smokin:

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
Ariel, She was the one that would cry all the time. Too bad they found Cowboy Bob, he could have slapped some sense into her. Norm's Gun would have been good. No, Maybe just a couple of whacks from Norm's black cowboy hat and a lick from those boots - I loved Norm. Ariel went through too many of those emotionally charged marathon workshops (propheets) where you put some asshole's picture on a pillow and pound the shit out of it with a tennis racket. She was supposed to put her mother on the pillow like all the other kids. They were actually putting the facilitator's picture on it like Todd, and BILL and all the other assholes and cunts like Lateresa. They would come and hug you as you cried because it was such a relief to beat the shit out of those " mormon fucks from Idaho" I tried putting  Larry S. on it. "I had 100 affairs" whack. "I don't care about ethics" whack "You can never trust a kid" whack whack whack whack whack crash, shatter punch, kick..... "get him down" "call doctor Ulrich" " tell him to bring 5000mg of Seriquil. 2 hours later. "Damn, that was a good Propheet. "I like learned, like so much man" and "La like you were just so awsome' "like I couldn't have........" Fuck thes Seriquil sure has me fucked up" Aw hell, God bless ............ shit......... whatever man"  :scared:  :silly:  :cry2:  :oops:  :cry:  :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »
Hey,  I heard that LaTresa was demoted to assistant director. HA HA HA.  She is all the things you say about her.   (This is coming from an employee, not a student.)  Not only is she a fake, but she is very mean spirited and she's a user.  That is a user of people and a user of drugs.  You ever wonder why she can never make it to work on time and why she looks like hell when she finally gets there?  She is up all night high on drugs.  When is someone going to wake up and smell the marijuana?

You know why La's pet students are always the biggest, meanest, controlling boys on campus?  Because that's what she is.  She is the most combative person I have ever known.  There is no doubt in my mind that it was Latresa who set the tone at NWA which caused the riot.  She is a sick individual.

Offline iceman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
i left rma in december of 03.  i know the kids there used to read this stuff nad if they do i was the kid who got kicked out for fucking whitney m.  in gardenhouse.  anyway i was menatlly totured at rma fo almost a year. i refused to give in and was hated by most of the staff.  im trying to find others hwo went to rma recently.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »
Are any of the kids buying into the program any more?  How many model upper school student are there at BCA or RMA?  I know there are always those who fake it, but you know the ones who really become CEDU.  Are there any left?

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »
A bit crude in your message, but you are correct in your assessment. RMA is a money-maker for the Wasserman (not sure that is spelled correctly) family, nothing more. In its origins, RMA/CEDU might have been something actually useful, but now it is simply a business proposition, thus the reason they expel any really difficult students.

I actually saw the whole program through, though many of my friends did not. Indeed, I was always surprised they never threw me out, instead serving two full-times, and more work details than my entire group combined. Then again, being a ward of the state, and having juvie to look forward to instead, RMA might have been the better alternative. Like I said, they do not accept the really difficult students like me anymore - too much trouble for the money (the expectancy-value theory of economics).

I hope you manage to get your group together. I shall monitor this board, which I only happened upon in a moment of midnight boredom, but am glad I did.

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »
Yeah right......I never saw one kid kicked out except Chris Garrett who walked in the summit. Every really tough kid was moved down the road to shittier places. Mostly mental hospitals or lockdown facilities. Or NWA. We had a few ward of state kids there when I was there, not too many, one kid on a wasserman scholarship. But yeah, for the kids that faced Juvie in large states like Cali, RMA/BCA was probably more fun. I talked to my friend who was sent to Provo Canyon lockdown, and he said Provo was a cakewalk, no mental abuse :smile: but for the bars, it would have been fun. But I really didn't want to get used to a new school system, after a year at CEDU, you either get along and go along, completely buy in, or get the fat boot to Ascent. I chose to get along and go along. Skating, or jailing it as staff called it. Three hots and a cot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »
My boyfriend at the time, when i went to RMA in 2000/2001, was kicked out a week after his summit, and 3 weeks before getting his diploma. now he is on drugs, has not graduated, and lives with his parents. he was really stoaked on going to college, and getting his life together after 30 months of being there, but just kind of broke down after. He hated the program, hated the school, and hated the summit. all he wanted was to finish school. i wish i could get in touch with him, but it has been to long.  :sad:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2004, 11:28:00 PM »
I went to CEDU-RS but I've been reading about la Teresa and she sounds like the worst of the bunch. Please tell me she got canned! How do you drive your school to riot and not get canned? I mean,it's bad business (we already know they don't care about the kids.)