Author Topic: CEDU Rocky Mountain Academy + Boulder Creek Acad  (Read 10695 times)

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
CEDU Rocky Mountain Academy + Boulder Creek Acad
« on: November 18, 2003, 02:14:00 PM »
Here is what they do from the newspaper

http://teenliberty.org/RMA.htm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 10:00:00 PM »
This is the school where Barbara Walters and Roseanne Barr Arnold enrolled their troubled teens?  I am shocked.

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 02:13:00 PM »
Yes, that is reported and many other celebrities, and nationally known corparate exectives and CEOs I can't name them because of prof confidentiality - I treated some of them.
Look At teenliberty.com

We've Been there -- General Discussion,
I've been there

Boarding School Truth
You might have to search for these sites

Parents,
If you are a member of the wealthy elite and a staunch Republican into CONTROL CEDU is perfect. You can create that Preppie, Yuppie Snob, you always wanted in your new narcissistic CEDU convert kid. For you Mormons, CEDU is right up their alley too. Your Brainwashed kid will really believe they can be a GOD Just like the Staff at Boulder Creek Academy. Todd and BILL (Mormon Gods),and Larry and Lateresa are already Gods. --- Right Kids?
But not Jim Puitt [email protected] of State Residential Facilities Licensing, nor Sandpoint Health and welfare child protection, Nor Rob Gregory who is in charge of The Department of Health and Welfare, Nor Govenor Kempthorpe, Nor the State Attorney General will talk to the kids with gripes about the program privately because it might hurt Idaho's economy and they have let too many kids die and suffer already in the riots and hangings etc to avoid lawsuits. Any lawyers out there? - I'll Talk

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2003, 03:50:00 AM »
Hello...  I apologizing for posting anyonomously.  I didn't care to register.  My name is Jon Pulliam and I just came home from BCA in August after an 8 month vacation there.  I am in the process of creating a website that speaks out against the metal abuse and hurtful things that go on up at the CEDU schools.  I would however, like to say that I truly loved Todd (DeGraff).  If that is who you are talking about.  He cared.  He was insightful and caring, and he did not, unlinke Bill, force his strong Mormom beliefs upon me.  He didn't check religion at the door because he applied his beliefs in the way he lived his life, but he ran both my Truth and my Brothers and he was one of the men that truly helped me in Idaho.

Jon Pulliam
[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2004, 03:06:00 AM »
Todd Degraff was a controlling power loving bastard, just like his bitch, Bill Brown.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2004, 03:38:00 AM »
Hey is Todd DeGraff related to Gayle DeGraff?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
On 2004-02-22 00:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hey is Todd DeGraff related to Gayle DeGraff?"

If someone knows, please answer the question.  Thanks!

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »
Todd *became* Gayle.. :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »
With all due respect John, Todd D, looks cute and can fake love - like most mormon gods. However, he has a very dark side. Todd was into power.

Todd's wife told many of us that Todd controlled her like a god and even abused her. He was a tyrant at the school and a tyrant at home. He pubically lambasted kids and shamed them publically for mastrubation, he screamed, he yelled, to control and induce fear and intimidation.

He has no college education yet calls himself a counselor. He is unquelified to run workshops, he has no concept of ethics, child rights, empathy or compassion. In my professional opinnion he is mentally ill

The same can be said for Bill B. This fellow is Passive-Aggressive beyond clinical. And, he uses mental torture and mind games to drive kids to crack up. He is responsible for more hospitalizations, inclusing his own, than any staff I have ever met. This Guy like Todd and La Teresa and many others is fake and sadistic.

As for Lateresa, I have never seen a more entrenched narcissistic false self. La exudes such obvious inauthenticity, fake crying, fake feelings, fake love, and icky, smelly, scummy, rotting false concern. Her presentation,itchy with bugs in it, false. Her values, greedy, two-faced, avoident and sociopathic. And, she is just what CEDU wants.

They have one good Director. Lori at NWA. She's creative, kind, real, ultra-intelligent, ethical with education, great critical thinking skills and NO BS. - I bet they fire her. She is exactly what they don't want.

This is critical, a criminal organization needs criminals - ethical people are threatening. They always get rid of the good ones, -- Cowboy Bob, Mark R, Roy P, Jenny, Doug Kim Brown ad infinitum. This is because a cult does not get outside information. And all there is inside is criminals. That is the why of the Racketeering, Child Abuse and False Billing lawsuits.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2004, 04:35:00 PM »
Check out the bio for Gayle DeGraff.  Says all her kids (but one) went through wilderness programs.  Just wondering if she is related in any way to this Todd person. Also, do any of you recognize the names of the programs she has worked with in the past?

http://topflightacademy.com/bios.php

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2004, 10:10:00 PM »
Besides Todd Degraff and Bill Brown, another moron was Marc Trivelpiece.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
Oh Another jreat one was Jack Clearman. They made his life a living hell, but he stayed for the kids

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2004, 07:12:00 PM »
I didn't know Marc T was a mormon - but he sure acted like one. Almighty, All-knowing, Total idiot. He had a 9 mm Glock. I feared he would crack up and come to work with it. Watch - sooner of later they will drive someone postal

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »
The Spokesman Review must have gotten a kick-back. They did a feature on Boulder Creek Featuring Todd Wondrum and how the hell hole changed his life (160 K to spend two years growing up at Cedu) Most people change.

I need a kid to tell the Idaho and Washington  Spokesman Review the truth. Anyone want to write an article saying what BCA RMA NWA or CEDU High Or Asscent is really like?

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2004, 07:27:00 PM »
Gayle
HA HA no, but he could have several wives and he could be keeping Gayle up in "them there hills," And remember, he lives in North Idaho - Hell, A wife could be a sister with one arm, a bull whip and a bottle of Gin. "Todd get yer ass up her and screw me some more kids." Ha ha ha ha