Author Topic: IM proud of Obama  (Read 2972 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
IM proud of Obama
« on: February 03, 2011, 06:53:50 AM »
I have to admit it ,Im so proud of ONE thing Obama HAS done during his term......He managed to keep Joe BIden shut up. Fucking amazing. :nods:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Re: IM proud of Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 10:16:58 AM »
Well now - you don't know if this is something the big-O has accomplished, or if the media is simply not reporting on Biden gaffs as a favor to him - much as they kept quite about Kennedy's adulteries.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »
Biden has pretty much the same platform as any other semi-verbal war-mongering puddle of slug-cum in Washington.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=19049
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 06:07:39 AM »
TESTIFY!........ :nods:

But if Biden didnt talk so much..........He wouldnt sound so dumb, I mean who doues he think he is,j.Dansforth Quale? AL Gore?   or just the dubya? Fuck me. :nods:

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 09:15:36 AM »
Testify?  All my life I'll testify. ;-)
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kd5ehaYE8Y

But if Biden didnt talk so much..........He wouldnt sound so dumb, I mean who doues he think he is,j.Dansforth Quale? AL Gore? or just the dubya?

Not a one of these gents ever said anything so outrageously ignorant as: "I've now been in 57 states. . ."
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws&feature=related

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 04:36:12 PM »
Does anybody else remember the congressional "Waco" hearings? Biden just wound up sounding like he'd made up his mind without hearing ANY testimony, the only person worse was good ol" Charles Schumer,he couldnt contain himself,and obviously didnt have the first clue as to what he was talking about, I remember laughing aloud at some of his silliness.
Sadly though......those hearings accomplished absofuckinglutly nothing, so imho they were only for show,so that the powers that be could say "we examined the issue".......business as usual for D.C.( I geuss)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 12:15:02 AM »
BK, I find Obama so objectionable that I cannot sit still if I hear him speaking on television or the radio.  He is an opportunistic talking head, and a proto-fascist. That being said, your partisan bullshit is infantile and creepy.  
"Weapons of Mass Destruction
Announcing the invasion of Iraq on March 19, 2003, Mr. Bush said, “Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.”
Two months into the war, on May 29, 2003, Mr. Bush said weapons of mass destruction had been found.
“We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories,” Mr. Bush told Polish television. “For those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them."
On Sept. 9, 2004, in Pennsylvania, Mr. Bush said: “I recognize we didn't find the stockpiles [of weapons] we all thought were there.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/ ... 6142.shtml
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 05:13:54 PM »
Partisan? I object to that. You dont know me well enough. Creepy? well .......Ive been called worse......so just let me say this.
Heres what I believe, government is a farce, vote for the idiot du jour,but remember he's a politician.It matters not one iota
what party hes with today.
Personally the last decent president we had was (in my opinion) Truman. Kennedy was lame,so was johnson,nixon,ford ,carter,ronnie ray-gun(bonzo was smarter)bush the 1st,clinton,and the 2nd bush.
At different times in my life ive been:
                                                        A registered democrat
                                                        A registered republican
                                                        A registered independant
                                                        A registered felon
I think people should own guns.Im pro-choice.I wish my country would stop trying to be the worlds policeman.I wish pot was legal so people could make up their own minds. I wish the economy wasnt based on bullshit.Id be happy if people had jobs,and gas was cheaper.  Now how the hell is that partisan?  Is it too much to ask for school systems to work? WTF.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 06:20:02 PM »
seamus, notice if you will that my post was directed at Buzzkill.  I don't think that there has been a good president for two hundred years.  Andrew Jackson was a man of his times, regarding plenty of folks as worth killing, but he did stand up to the banks.  Truman was a retard who dropped atomic bombs on people and had to sack Macarthur because he was ready to murder slightly more Koreans on their own soil than Truman was.  How come nobody ever brings up the Russians going through the Japanese like shit through a goose in '45 when the A-bomb is being justified?  Always laugh at the total lack of logic in the argument:"we had to kill a whole bunch of them because they were willing to die".  Brilliant.  So after a bunch were killed, even though they were all ready to die, they gave up.  More Japanese folks burned to death in the Tokyo fire raids, but somehow that wasn't enough to make the fanatically suicidal people quit.  Had to be the two A-bombs.  Pristine, diamond solid logic in that argument.

Canadian West."

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 05:25:33 PM »
Yeah - it was directed at me - but why? I'm not as partisan as you seem to think. And why poke me and then hit me over the head with the A-bomb? When have I ever said this was a good idea?  I can explain what the historians give us as an explanation - this doesn't mean I accept it at face value as a full and complete explanation.  We can talk about Iraq if you want and I can defend Dubya - - But this doesn't make me his groupie.

And once again - Obama wasn't running against George.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 01:09:38 AM »
No, BK, it doesn't make you his groupie.  It makes you creepy and infantile.  I would go so far as to say that you seem mildly retarded.

Canadian West."

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 01:21:40 AM »
Thank you - now I have something to put in my pipe and smoke.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 12:37:15 PM »
That can lead to madness, loose behaviour and communism.

Canadian West."