Author Topic: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?  (Read 54264 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2012, 04:34:12 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
So, I'm left with the age old motive, greed. When I read the story of Jonathan Carey, the autistic kid that was killed by a caretaker in New York, I read the language. They called the stick they beat him with the "magic stick" and the piece of shit who killed him said "I can be a good king or a bad king" as he killed him

That's such Elan language, that I'm convinced it came from Maine. They're using this shit one not only troubled teens, but mentally ill and autistic kids.

They were getting 1.3 million a year for Jon Carey

How many Harvard douchebags made billions off this industry like Romney did?

Hey, he was there at the time this was going on. Everyone knew what everyone was doing.

Who would be better to help build an empire than a Harvard businessman?

You guys think Mel and Joe got rich? That's what they let you see

Bain Capital is worth 65 billion dollars. How many fortunes were built off this great crime? My wife's brother went to Harvard Business, and became a doctor at Georgia Tech. He builds medical practices and sells them

Guys like Mitt Romney do it on a scale we can't imagine

I fear this information is going to be hard to get. Rich people have privacy issues :)

:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2012, 05:58:13 PM »
Biography
Edward P. Legg

Education

JD, University of Texas, Austin Law School, 1972
BA, Harvard University, 1965

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2012, 08:24:27 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Biography
Edward P. Legg

Education

JD, University of Texas, Austin Law School, 1972
BA, Harvard University, 1965
Mmm. Well, he was already at Hyde by 1973. I'm not sure that he even practiced law, at least not in the more conventional interpretation of the phrase. Perhaps he never even took the bar exam.

Of course, Ed's being ensconced at Hyde, as well as the following decade or so when he tried to take the place over (even managing to temporarily get rid of Joe Gauld, believe it or not), seems to be omitted from more recent versions of his brief bio.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2012, 01:02:55 PM »
Did a search on Davidson this morning and got a bucketload of stuff

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/ ... 56604.aspx

This one bothers me. Spoke to Gershow and she got real protective when I mentioned Davidson and rushed me off the phone

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2012, 04:43:04 PM »
I thought you were gone. What happened to that?
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 25, 2012, 12:41:32 PM »
Malcolm Gauld

Not only is Malcolm Gauld the President of the Hyde Schools, he is also a "client" - a member of the class of 1972 and the father of two graduates..... During the past thirty years Malcolm has served Hyde as history teacher, coach of men's and women's championship teams, and administrator - including twelve years as headmaster at Hyde’s Bath, Maine campus. He became the president of Hyde Schools in 1998..... Malcolm is the author of College Success Guranteed - 5 Rules To Make It Happen (Rowman, Littlefield - 2011), a guide for beginning college students. He and his wife Laura, head of school at Hyde-Woodstock, are the authors of The Biggest Job We’ll Ever Have – The Hyde School Program for Character-based Education and Parenting (Scribner, 2002)..... He received his B.A. at Bowdoin College and his Masters at Harvard's Graduate School of Education. In 1995, he was a Klingenstein Fellow at Teachers College, Columbia University..... A life-long athlete, Gauld continues to play lacrosse and basketball, has completed several marathons, and is an avid surfer. He is passionate about music, especially rock, jazz and blues. He and Laura have been married over 30 years and have three children: Mahalia '08, Scout '10, and Harrison.

http://www.hyde.edu/2011/02/15/blogs/li ... -of-snowe/

Quote from: "none-ya."

I lied

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 25, 2012, 01:48:43 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Malcolm Gauld

Not only is Malcolm Gauld the President of the Hyde Schools, he is also a "client" - a member of the class of 1972 and the father of two graduates..... During the past thirty years Malcolm has served Hyde as history teacher, coach of men's and women's championship teams, and administrator - including twelve years as headmaster at Hyde’s Bath, Maine campus. He became the president of Hyde Schools in 1998..... Malcolm is the author of College Success Guranteed - 5 Rules To Make It Happen (Rowman, Littlefield - 2011), a guide for beginning college students. He and his wife Laura, head of school at Hyde-Woodstock, are the authors of The Biggest Job We’ll Ever Have – The Hyde School Program for Character-based Education and Parenting (Scribner, 2002)..... He received his B.A. at Bowdoin College and his Masters at Harvard's Graduate School of Education. In 1995, he was a Klingenstein Fellow at Teachers College, Columbia University..... A life-long athlete, Gauld continues to play lacrosse and basketball, has completed several marathons, and is an avid surfer. He is passionate about music, especially rock, jazz and blues. He and Laura have been married over 30 years and have three children: Mahalia '08, Scout '10, and Harrison.

http://www.hyde.edu/2011/02/15/blogs/li ... -of-snowe/

Quote from: "none-ya."

I lied

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #142 on: February 25, 2012, 01:58:53 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
He is not a survivor. He created survivors. That's a fact

How 'bout both? staff members are often the most damaged.
http://aspergerabuse.info/staffpersonalitydisorder.html ::poke::
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 11, 2012, 10:37:03 AM »
Quote from: "Hugo Long"
After reading this, I think about Jimmy Shiplett. They gave him a gun, and sent him to die. And he did it

I wonder what happened to his motorcycle

Golly Ned on a day that "I am just swinging thru "(barrowed that from Setko), something has caught my eye.

Jimmy Shiplett’s motorcycle.  

This blows my mind to see this question so many years after the fact of Jimmy's untimely death. I vaguely remember two residents talking by the bar in the dinning room of house known as three in Poland Spring , Maine . They were talking about how they had not gotten much sleep the night before considering they had been woken up and asked to go pick up a motorcycle from Kenny Zaretzky's place and dump it on the side of the interstate. They also talked about how odd it was , though they did it.

At the time it did not make any sense to me and it was something I just heard them talking about. These were two residents that had been in the program for a while.

It all makes sense now because when I asked Zaretzky why he had been pulled back in and the story, he told me about his involvement in Shipletts death (in a very matter of fact way, chilling and mind blowing to a 15 and half year old young man) and that he was pulled in to hide him from the authorities questions.

As I now know it was to protect Ricci’s golden cash cow, Elan.  Elan was just starting to take off as serious money making scam for Ricci. He could not afford any lunacy like this to cast any negativity on his incorporated money making cult. Joe Ricci and his serial child abusing henchmen were more concerned about bilking money from the states for fraudulent and criminal pseudo treatment for those particular states children., than they were about a former graduates death at the hands of another graduate.

It also made Ricci and his henchmen feel like they could do anything and get away with it. Ricci and his cretins that helped him run élan felt invincible. They knew they could do anything and get away with it. Look at how they turned the tables on Mary Leahy and the Chicago child protective services, which incidentally had Ricci and élan dead to rights, into the debacle that it became. This of course is another Elan bedtime story.

The incident with Jimmy Shiplett made me realize just how dark and diabolical Elan truly was and just how sick Kenny Zaretzky was. And at what lengths Ricci would go to protect what we now know as his criminally abusive child mind rape mill .  It made me realize how  helpless and trapped I was in this hell hole called élan at the time.  

I know for a fact this is something  Kenny Zaretzky  took with him to his grave. And more than likely something joe Ricci and his henchmen held over Kenny's head till he died.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 11, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
Eliminate the impossible and improbable, and you're usually left with the truth, but not in that hellhole. Zaretsky isn't taking that story to the grave. In fact, a lot of Elan's dirty little secrets have made the cut for my next book. A lot of other program secrets are going to come up as well. The Game is going to cover the history of this crime, from Synanon, to the Seed, to all of them.

Jeff Gottlieb said it, "Someone ought to write a book about this place."

I have four months to write it, and two editors and agents willing to look at it

Of course, I'll be off the internet for a while.

Play nice while I'm gone

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 11, 2012, 04:14:37 PM »
There he goes again. Gathering material for another book from fornits. Oh well, at least he said he'll be gone from here for a while.WOO WHOO!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline Horatio.

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2012, 02:12:17 PM »
You really are becoming boring Nunez

http://badlawyernyc.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... t-who.html

Famed Chicago forensic psychiatrist, Meyer Krugelik, M.D. who developed the profile that Chicago police used to snare serial killer Richard Speck, has died at age 95.  This is from Joan Giangrasse Kate's Chicago Tribune obit:

"After eight student nurses were brutally tortured and murdered in a dormitory near South Chicago Community Hospital in Chicago on July 14, 1966, detectives turned to Dr. Meyer Kruglik, a leader in forensic psychiatry, to develop a psychological and physical profile of the unknown killer. With the help of Dr. Kruglik, the chief of psychiatry at Stateville, the Illinois state penitentiary near Joliet, Chicago police arrested Richard Speck, an Illinois-born drifter who was raised in Texas and had committed a series of smaller crimes. Speck later was convicted of the murders.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2012, 12:12:47 PM »
Proceedings for case 2:82-cv-00249-GC are not available

U.S. District Court
District of Maine (Portland)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 2:82-cv-00249-GC
RICCI, et al v. DEPOSITORS CORP., et al
Assigned to: JUDGE GENE CARTER
Demand: $0
Date Filed: 08/26/1982
Date Terminated: 04/29/1987
Jury Demand: None
Nature of Suit: 890 Other Statutory
Actions
Jurisdiction: 0
Plaintiff
JOSEPH J. RICCI
TERMINATED: 04/29/1987
Plaintiff
GERALD E. DAVIDSON
Plaintiff
ELAN ONE CORP.
Plaintiff
GOLDEN ARK ENTERPRISES, INC.
Plaintiff
ELAN TWO CORP.
Plaintiff
ELAN THREE CORP.
Plaintiff
ELAN FOUR CORP.
Plaintiff
ELAN FIVE CORP.
Plaintiff
ELAN SIX CORP.
District of Maine Linux Version 3.04 - Docket Report https://ecf.med.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/Dk ... 2509-L_3...
2 of 3 7/6/2007 11:16 AM
Plaintiff
ELAN EIGHT CORP.
Plaintiff
PERFORMING ARTS & CONCERTS CO.
Plaintiff
DAVRIC MARINE CORP.
Plaintiff
WILLIAMSBURG CORP.
V.
Defendant
DEPOSITORS CORP.
Defendant
CANAL BANK AND TRUST
Defendant
DEPOSITORS TRUST CO. OF SOUTHERN MAINE
Defendant
CRATE, WILLIAM F., JR.
Defendant
OWEN R. COLOMB
Proceedings for case 2:82-cv-00249-GC are not available
PACER Service Center
Transaction Receipt
07/06/2007 12:15:31
District of Maine Linux Version 3.04 - Docket Report https://ecf.med.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/Dk ... 2509-L_3...

http://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/pub ... 1-9000.pdf

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2012, 08:15:45 AM »
Who will be God?

WHO WILL BE GOD?

Who will be God?

by Paul Morantz
 ( c) may 2011In February of l974 Dederich publicly acknowledged what they were doing with children was an experiment. But he explained the word “experiment” did not mean a departure from something successful. As an example opt the unsuccessful he spoke of his own upbringing and his failure as a parent.

“Now we’re doing something different in Synanon,” he said. “We’re doing something that enrages the rest of the population. One thing you know that I have always used as a rule of thumb is whenever I do something that enrages the rest of the population, I know I am on the right track.

Worried he didn’t have enough dope-fiends for the IRS Dederich found a new market—juvenile delinquents. He let juvenile probation officers and judges across the land know Synanon could rehabilitate them to. Like the fine job the army had done with his son, Chuck would change the wayward youth. He established the Punk Squad, a boot camp in Tomales Bay for juveniles between 10 and 18 where the newcomers, plus kids deemed disobedient, were routed out of bed at 5 AM to make their beds and stand by at intention for inspection before the morning run led by ex-football player Buddy Jones. The rest of the day was spent at hard work such as digging, building, and tree planting. All had their hair “clipped”. If they showed good Synanon character they could enter synanon school or become apprentices. The concept was the forerunner of the future billion dollar industry of “wilderness camps” and “scared straight” programs for wayward youth.

But punks were unlike the adult dope fiends who had been through enough and wanted something else. Many of the kids were defiant, arrogant and proud of their ways. “Act as if” didn’t work Dederich had grown too proud to accept their disrespect and too impatient for re-education to occur. He decided to teach them their bettors outright by making a bend in the rules against violence. A punk, he stated, could be hit. Knocked to the ground to get his attention. Dederich called it a return to an old-fashioned educational posture: “We knock a kid on its ass if it doesn’t behave properly. I was educated that way in a Jesuit high school. I think it did me a lot of good to have some great big son-of-a-bitch in a black nightgown occasionally put his nose right up to mine and growl, “Dederich, do you want to have your teeth rattled?”
 The community, as always, mirrored Dederich’s attidute. Rod Mullen, who along with Jones, was in chagrecalled them “wild animals” that needed “house breaking.” It wasn’t long before kids started escaping, taking their chances by running to neighborhood farmers for help even though they had been warned the farmers were likely to shoot them on sight.

Dederich liked the idea. He had the Harvard boys to develop it. Howard Garfield, the boy legal genius and divinity student, and Steve Simon who had researched Synanon’s history. It wouldn’t be hard to back up. Didn’t Guy Endore struggle with it in his book in the 6o’s? Maillet just two years ago made the analogy. And didn’t they worship by gaming in a Stew Temple. They had holidays, The Night of The Great Cop Out, Mad Dog Saturday. Their own version of Passover with bent spoons. It wasn’t such a big leap to go from a small “r” religion to a big “R” religion. It was really all done with words. Game loops were now religious sashes. They could be whatever suited them best at the moment. They could flip the religious box. No one had to give up any religious affiliations. Synanon was an add-on religion. It wasn’t centered on a story of God and creation. But about the worship of the spirit of man and a religious dedication to his betterment.

In August of 1974 the Board unanimously proclaimed Synanon a religion and Synanon III was born. In the eagerness to do so forgotten was the question handwritten on the bottom of Garrett’s religious proposal:
 “Who will be God?”

http://www.paulmorantz.com/the_synanon_ ... ll-be-god/

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2012, 11:18:42 AM »
Shut up Wayne.
?©?€~¥@