Author Topic: Something weird happened while discussing a topic on FB...  (Read 5616 times)

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
Something weird happened while discussing a topic on FB...
« on: January 29, 2011, 05:27:19 AM »
Hello everyone! I know I haven't posted in quite some time, got busy with life and the kids and such, but I'll be having some time to peek in more often now. I hope everyone has been well in the meantime!

I am pretty active in Facebook, namely the FB groups dealing with Elan such as Elan NoStars, I went to Elan School, and the like. I was reading a few chapters from a fellow who had written that he is working on a book about his life at Elan. What I read absolutely boggled my mind. I had mentioned to a friend of mine (also a former Elan resident) that I thought I had heard/read the worst Elan had dished out until I read these few chapters. How wrong I was.

As I often do, I had commented about what I read, my feelings about it, an opinion, whatever. I am eager to discuss similar experiences and offer insight or advice where it might be helpful. In this case, what I had read in these few chapters about a specific former staffer just drove my blood pressure straight through the roof, and I was DAMN angry. Instead of going full off about what I read, I supported the fellow in his endeavors with this book, encouraged him to stick to his guns, and offered whatever kind of other support I could. Did I speak about this former staffer? Damn sure did, but not nearly as emotionally charged as I'd liked to have.

I have read many forums over the years about the same tactics this former staffer uses in his effort to excuse his behavior, paint himself a victim, discredit anyone who is a naysayer about him, even make up false profiles and pretend to be some pal just wanting to defend his good ole buddy (former staff member). It has also been my ugly experience to receive unsolicited and unwanted inbox mail from him, always rambling on in the very same fashion as others had said he is fond of doing. While I can't do much about the idiotic and moronic replies on discussion boards I do not own from this person, I COULD do something about the inbox messages. I put his ass on block the very second I sent my reply to his impotent defensive little letter.

I am not sure what has me even writing about it here, except to add my name to the list of people this man has abused in one fashion or other. I wonder what could be accomplished in the time it has taken for him to write his thousands of garbage filled letters, retorts and replies, not to count the hours spent mailing people who clearly don't want to hear a word from him. It pisses me off immensely to have had to read about what a victim he feels he is of the kids he tortured while in control at Elan that are now adults and no longer afraid of him.

Victim, my irish ass, old man. You can justify what you did all you like, but your time will come, and it's then you will need to answer for what you have done. To add insult to injury by harassing people is making it worse, and it is only what you deserve.
 ::fullofshit::

Jae :shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:10:09 PM by an.irish.kitten »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Something weird happened while discussing a topic on FB.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 04:21:34 PM »
Your pink font is a little hard to read.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 09:11:09 PM »
Sorry, is that a little better?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 10:02:31 PM »
Better,thank you. Why do you think Danny himself posted a link here to the facebook page where waynes book is? If even half of what he writes is true, then that is one sick son of a bitch,that should be in jail.
?©?€~¥@

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 04:35:47 AM »
I have NO doubt about what Wayne is writing. The sheer delight Danny B took in abusing and humiating people speaks for itsself. So do his retarded rambling messages in my inbox and in replies to my comments. He is a slime that ought to ooze himself away from anyone he has ever hurt unless he sincerely wishes to make ammends and sincerely apologize. Oh, and cop to HIS guilt for doing what he did to the kids he had control over. Nothing less will suffice in my opinion and I don't give a flying fuck through a rolling donut if he wishes to degrade me yet AGAIN... I simply consider the source now, a mean little man who had absolute joy in the pain he inflicted upon kids. EVERYTHING he has to say to me or anyone else here is meaningless and empty.

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 04:41:21 AM »
Oh, and while we are copping to guilt, I will follow my own advice... I had a SERIOUS crush on Keith Bowman, and never copped to it. I shall shoot myself down and spend 3 days scrubbing my kitchen floor. No movies and no cigs. :eek:

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 01:52:29 PM »
TESTIFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let it out its ok here. :nods:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 04:24:28 PM »
Hehe @ testifyyyy.. that made me giggle.

I have to say, my original post named NO NAMES, and everyone knew it was Danny B. I found that interesting LoL. I didn't mean to sound like I was speaking for everyone when I said that whatever he had to say here was empty and worthless, so forgive me if I offended you. I was speaking from my own opinion, and it didn't dawn on me until much later that some might think I was being pretentious and speaking for them.

none-ya had said that if even half of what Wayne is writing, Bennison needs to be in jail. I totally agree. I have seen some of the violence propagated and encouraged by staffers of my time, though nothing of this level. See, in a way, he is in jail... in his own mind. See, as profusely and adamantly as he denies everything he's done, deep in his heart, he knows the truth of the matter. That is, unless he is absolutely batshit crazy and has no grip on reality. He will have to live with it until the day he dies. He is a sad old man who deserves no less than being reminded of his crimes with these children. :suicide:

So as for my self-imposed shotdown, I failed. Was trying to not smoke, and as I was making a youtube vid to speak about my experience at Elan, I caught myself smoking in my nervousness. HOUSE TO THE DINING ROOM...GENERAL MEETING!!! :ftard:

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2011, 06:58:21 PM »
It is entirely possible that even though he is denying his actions, he is able to preserve his innocence internally because at the time he was able to convince himself that he was 100% justified.

He could also be a sociopath like our dear friend Who.  In which case NOTHING he says here should be taken at face value, and only seen as attempts to whitewash programs and escape consequences for his actions.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 09:20:13 AM »
I guess it just doesnt matter whether its Danny or Art,or any person,so long as you sick fucks have someone to attack.
I dont get it,I never did,probably never will.
I have read just about everything that concerns Elan. Newspapers,TV spots,magazines and books. I even bought the last book from Amazon for 22.00 bucks. Amazon.com hasnt stopped spamming my email acct since.
Personally,all I ever got out of this info is anxiety,and the occsional nightmare/terror.
Yet here you are,every day or every other day.
This has become a toxic waste dump. Always was but lately even worse. Babbletits kwont even show his REAL name anymore because he has been "run-off".
Makes it even less interesting that I dont have Marky to laugh at.
Kinda disapointing to see what Fornits could be vs. What its become.
IF you can get passed the targeted spam,all thats here is the same ole BS of attacking this one or that one
Perhaps its time for a change
Peace out
A

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
I guess it just doesnt matter whether its Danny or Art,or any person,so long as you sick fucks have someone to attack.
I have read just about everything that concerns Elan. Newspapers,TV spots,magazines and books. I even bought the last book from Amazon for 22.00 bucks. Amazon.com hasnt stopped spamming my email acct since.
Personally,all I ever got out of this info is anxiety,and the occsional nightmare/terror.
This has become a toxic waste dump. Always was but lately even worse. Babbletits kwont even show his REAL name anymore because he has been "run-off".
IF you can get passed the targeted spam,all thats here is the same ole BS of attacking this one or that one
Peace out
A

???
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 09:53:23 AM »
So what you are saying is any opinion except one that aligns with yours is basically useless bitching? NO-ONE will shut me up, nor the others with valid points to tell. While I can appreciate what you are saying and be willing to think about it, I think we will have to agree to disagree.

Be well.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 02:57:03 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Peace out
A
I looked at my post for 15 minutes and cant see where I stated anything about useless bitching.
If you got something to say,by all means say it. I just ask that you say something intelligent,and speak to others as you would wish to be spoken to. Im sure you arent new here,and have seen the evidence I am speaking of.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion,and I dont care if you share mine or not. k
I dont know what message you are trying to get across. To me it just looks like another kick Danny or Art deal. Fornits 2 scapegoats (I really should say just Mark and Sharon)
Danny already has 250 threads with his name on it,and Art.. He's been popular too..Thanks Marky

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 04:58:56 PM »
I am sure if Danny Bennison were ere he would blame it all on Felice ::evil::
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 08:45:25 PM »
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
I am sure if Danny Bennison were ere he would blame it all on Felice ::evil::
LOL
I love you Felice! :notworthy: