Author Topic: I was wondering...  (Read 1258 times)

Offline an.irish.kitten

• View Profile
I was wondering...
« on: February 08, 2011, 02:21:52 AM »
Since I was a state kid, and the state had to keep student bank up, and ''entertainment funds'' for trips I blew/didn't go on, and money available for all those Strength subs/sodas I also blew/had pulled plus bi-yearly clothing allowances for clothing trips I never was taken on (among the other zillion little expenses Elan had cooked up)...

Where did all the money go? I mean, I know that sounds incredibly daft, or like just a deliberately obtuse question, but in all honesty, I wonder if my state was charged anyway for all the shit I didn't get? I somehow can't see it being refunded or put back into my student bank, but how would they be able to keep charging for these things and never be caught not providing it? :eek:

Jae :shamrock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: I was wondering...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 07:36:26 AM »
Jae
Perfectly good question to ask.. and your right
They stole from the perspective state kids,the same as they stole from the families that had money.
No difference there in this respect
I never saw a shopping trip,tho I did see a few Hockey games and I think we went roller skating once.. I think
"Sundries" was another "cash cow" for Elan.. Parents billed for things their kids never got
Kids kept @ Elan until their insurance ran out  etc
Bunch of scumbags
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »