Author Topic: PTSD : POST TRAUMATIC SEED DISORDER  (Read 10935 times)

Offline TRUCKER

• View Profile
PTSD : POST TRAUMATIC SEED DISORDER
« on: November 04, 2003, 08:04:00 PM »
After spending some time reading the various topics around the Seed forum I have come to the conclusion that this site is for people that feel they were injustly done.I am glad that this site is available for those who need it.However, I am looking for those who have come away from the Seed with no ill feelings and feel that the experience turned out to be a positive one! I know tht I am going to face a lot of grief from the forum in posing this question but why not? For every negative there is a positive.Looking for another good rap session.

TRUCKER
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 09:30:00 PM »
Well Trucker, good luck. I think you may need it. Here's the thing. I know of one person, other than yourself, who feels the way you do. The trouble is that, in order to keep on believing what he believes (not just about The Seed, but other issues as well) he has to keep himself pretty well insulated from critical examination of his beliefs.

As a result, he's very difficult to keep in contact with as he's always getting indignant and changing his contact info to avoid what he calls harassing conversations. That SOB has got to be one of the most harassed people I've ever known, aside from the Semblers and Miller Newton.

I think you're going to have a hard time finding public discussion favorable to The Seed. But, of course, all points of view are welcome here, even those that tend to draw criticizm. So you're welcome back whenever you want.

Stay away from the lot lizards!

The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.
-- Patrick Henry

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 09:31:00 PM »
fuck off.  :wave:

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 09:33:00 PM »
::kiss::
Morli
oops, that was for TRUCKER. :em:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 10:18:00 PM »
Oh that didn't come out right...

I thought I hit Reply, not edit...

Time's fun when you're having flies.
--Kermit the Frog

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 10:20:00 PM »
Trucker, you are welcome to solicit positive comments about the seed here. This forum is for all topics relating to the seed.

From time to time people drop in that seem to think the seed was positive for them. The problem, as I see it, is they usually approach the subject with a blind eye and don't wanna here the truth about thought reform or acknowledge that they were a member of a cult. Funny, ask any cult member or ex cult member, be it the seed, the moonies, or a scientologist, and they will all point the finger at other groups and exclaim "who me, I was NEVER in a cult".

Hahaha.

So be it...let the discussion begin.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2003, 08:06:00 AM »
I'm very grateful I went through the Seed Program over thirty years ago. My sister & myself benifited greatly from the whole experience.  My father was an alcolohic and my mother was in and out of mental institutions when we were kids and the Seed gave us alot of what we were missing from our lives.  We both are very sucessful today and give credit to to Seed for giving us a new begining. We have great families now and have alot of love in our lives today. I think it is easy to put blame on an experience that happened in your life along time ago if you don't really examine the problems that you really have in your life and manifest it into something else.  My father eventually went to AA and was sober 25 years before he passed away last year.  My Mother also lives a nice life now enjoying her grandkids.
I might ad my younger brothers never got involved in drugs due to my sister and my example.  I will always be grateful for the help the Seed gave my family.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2003, 08:36:00 AM »
It's wonderful that you are doing so well! It's also good that you don't feel like you missed out as a child due to lack of love, guidance, or parenting. Nor feel like it was stolen from you. You probably never had a drug/alcohol problem to begin with, but hey, you guys are some of the very few to come out "good" so to speak. I can think of one girl in particular who I was in the program with who didn't have a drug problem, but swore she was an alcoholic/addict. (Of course) She did very well in her program and graduated in something like 9 months. She went on staff. To this day is sober and owes her life to Straight, Inc. Ahhh, the non-resistant ones! Fresh malleable brain meat! A programmer?s wet dream.  ::hehehmm::

:smile: I'm glad it worked out for you!

History gives us a kind of chart, and we dare not surrender even a small rushlight in the darkness. The hasty reformer who does not remember the past will find himself condemned to repeat it.
--John Buchan

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2003, 08:38:00 AM »
Trucker, was that anon post yours?

Just curious.

There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312113668/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2003, 02:34:00 PM »
No It was not Trucker, it was me.  I find it disheartining that you can not just accept that good things came from the program. It seems you always make references like "Fresh Malleable Brain Meat" to put down others sucess. I'm very sorry that you feel the way that you do and I do wish the best for you and hope you work out your problems.  I did enter the seed as a senior in High School at 18 years old.  I had done drugs for 2 years my younger sister was shooting Heroin at 16 years old - she now lives in another State and is married to a State Senator drug free for over 30 years. I really do hope you can move on with your life and be happy - maybe if you did something nice for others you would feel better about yourself and just plain enjoy life now. I think there is still hope for you and wish you the best of Luck. ::boohoo::

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2003, 03:03:00 PM »
On 2003-11-05 11:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"No It was not Trucker, it was me.  I find it disheartining that you can not just accept that good things came from the program. It seems you always make references like "Fresh Malleable Brain Meat" to put down others sucess. I'm very sorry that you feel the way that you do and I do wish the best for you and hope you work out your problems.  I did enter the seed as a senior in High School at 18 years old.  I had done drugs for 2 years my younger sister was shooting Heroin at 16 years old - she now lives in another State and is married to a State Senator drug free for over 30 years. I really do hope you can move on with your life and be happy - maybe if you did something nice for others you would feel better about yourself and just plain enjoy life now. I think there is still hope for you and wish you the best of Luck. ::boohoo:: "

Ahem. I asked if it was trucker only because I was curious. whoever you are, WELCOME.

Now that that is out of the way, the "fresh meat" comment wasn't mine, so you are free to apologize at any time...

As far as working out my problems, you must be a little more specific...which problems? I am a very happy well adjusted single father and business owner and travel extensively and live on the water....problems?  Please elaborate if you would.

Congratulations on you and your sisters success. Success is measured in many ways and if you measure success as marrying a senator, well...congratulations again.

And I am doing something nice for other people, I am providing a forum where people like you can lash out at people you don't know and practice the "Come Down"  techniques they learned at the Seed on complete strangers.

Isn't that nice???? :grin:

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2003-11-05 12:04 ]

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2003-11-05 12:57 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2003, 03:37:00 PM »
I should have said "meat like comments" I'm very glad you live on the water and travel alot and own your own business -as far as lashing out, I wouln't call it that at all- although you do apear to be the "KING" of lashing out.

If you would like an apoligy for mistaking you for another, I graciously apoligize.  Possibly you owe a few apologies your self. :idea:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2003, 03:45:00 PM »
apology accepted.

May your days be joyfully challenging and your words artfully true
-- Ginger Warbis SMA, `00

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »

I find it disheartining that you can not just accept that good things came from the program.

Look long and hard, ANON, and you will not see me saying that. What I have said, and what I truly believe, is that the program was very harmfull for very many people, and the few that were "helped" or believe their lives were saved, well, in my opinion, does not offset those that jumped off the skyway or killed themselves in various other ways, including the young man in Ft lauderdale that blew his brains out before group one day. Nor does it negate the negative pysch damage done to many many people and the feelings of shame and worthlessness many people carry to this day.

I am one of the lucky ones. I had the facilities to deal with my problems that aroze from my internment in Cultic mind control at age 14. It took years and cost me my childhood, but dammit I came thru the other side. Everyone else hasn't been so lucky, and this site is dedicated to them.

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2003, 04:04:00 PM »

"No It was not Trucker, it was me.  I find it disheartining that you can not just accept that good things came from the program.

Well, for most of us, it's like watching Charles Manson presented with the keys to the city. It's especially heartbreaking to those of us who's families were permanently divided by The Seed. Glad you had such a nice time, but you obviously don't give a flyin' run at a rollin' doughnut about all the harm it did to the rest of us.

Or, to draw another analogy, let's say you're raving about the wonderful sandwich your eating and I tell you it was made from a nice slice of my leg, which was taken against my will. The decent thing to do, in response to this new info, is probably not to call me names and insist that the sandwich is so damned good as to be worth my sacrifice.

I'm very sorry that you feel the way that you do and I do wish the best for you and hope you work out your problems.  ... ::boohoo:: "

Gee, could you be a little more condescending, buddy? Why would you suggest Greg's not happy or has problems? I know him. He's a happy guy. Your well wishes seem most insincere. I would guess that, if the 'problem' we're talking about solving is the continued operation of the Synanon based juvenile gulags, I'd guess you most certainly do not wish to see it solved.

Web pages are like babies -- creation involves a level of enthusiasm that does not necessarily carry over into maintenance.
--Joe Chew