Author Topic: I am an exsafe counselor  (Read 56329 times)

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« on: October 30, 2003, 05:29:00 PM »
As bad as I feel for everyone's individual family situation, I can not help but simply say that have got it all wrong.  During the time that I worked there, I was proud of the work I did with kids.  I have not worked there for several years and I still have parents and kids contact me thanking me for how there lives are better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2003, 09:32:00 PM »
that is called brainwashing dude

:wstupid:

Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time when the quo has lost its status
--Laurence J. Peter

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2003, 09:36:00 PM »
As bad as I feel for everyone's individual family situation, I can not help people simply say that you all have got it all wrong.

I gather that by this you mean: Even though SAFE fucked up many families, because I was able to "help" a few, that makes it allright...is that what you're saying?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2003, 10:01:00 PM »
My brother still, 30 years later, swears Art Barker saved his life. Does that mean everyone else who views their experience with The Seed got it all wrong? We've run into people who say the same damned thing about Straight. Does that mean all of us got it all wrong?

Charles Manson still has an active fan club. Need I say more?

A free people ought...to be armed...
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/188301123X/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> George Washington, 1790

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2003, 10:08:00 PM »
more evidence supporting my people are idiots theory.

Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0807059099/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'>Mahatma Gandhi, My Autobigraphy, p. 446

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2003, 02:58:00 PM »
On 2003-10-30 14:29:00, exsafecounselor wrote:

"As bad as I feel for everyone's individual family situation, I can not help people simply say that you all have got it all wrong.  During the time that I worked there, I was proud of the work I did with kids.  I have not worked there for several years and I still have parents and kids contact me thanking me for how there lives are better.  "

So you are admittind to abusing children in the name of SAFE and Drug Free Kids.
Well the CamerRouge did the same thing as did the Nazis with their YOUTH CAMPS and OH yeah Lets not forget all those priests that RAPED young people in the name of Jesus.
I am so sick of hearing you croonies in the WAR ON DRUGS thinking that it was OK to imprison abuse and defile the minds, bodies and spirits of children.
I tell you what why don't ALL you pro program people come spend a month in my reform program I'll help you see your errors by putting you through what you put the children through. Tell me you wouldn't want to kill me or escape after two days of complete degredation no sleep lack of food and waste in your pants. Oh yeah I will use restraints if you step out of line and you will not be able to tell anyone because I have NOT given you any way to communicate with the outside world.......
And while here in my program you may only read after the appropiate time has passed and then only what I allow!!
Because I am your god and You will worship me just like you expected the kids to worship you and you will fear me because if you do not then I will beat you down.
It's SICK isn't it BUT YOU DID THIS AND MORE!!!
ZIPADEE FUCKING DOODAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2003, 02:58:00 PM »
On 2003-10-30 14:29:00, exsafecounselor wrote:

"As bad as I feel for everyone's individual family situation, I can not help people simply say that you all have got it all wrong.  During the time that I worked there, I was proud of the work I did with kids.  I have not worked there for several years and I still have parents and kids contact me thanking me for how there lives are better.  "

So you are admitting to abusing children in the name of SAFE and Drug Free Kids.
Well the CamerRouge did the same thing as did the Nazis with their YOUTH CAMPS and OH yeah Lets not forget all those priests that RAPED young people in the name of Jesus.
I am so sick of hearing you croonies in the WAR ON DRUGS thinking that it was OK to imprison abuse and defile the minds, bodies and spirits of children.
I tell you what why don't ALL you pro program people come spend a month in my reform program I'll help you see your errors by putting you through what you put the children through. Tell me you wouldn't want to kill me or escape after two days of complete degredation no sleep lack of food and waste in your pants. Oh yeah I will use restraints if you step out of line and you will not be able to tell anyone because I have NOT given you any way to communicate with the outside world.......
And while here in my program you may only read after the appropiate time has passed and then only what I allow!!
Because I am your god and You will worship me just like you expected the kids to worship you and you will fear me because if you do not then I will beat you down.
It's SICK isn't it BUT YOU DID THIS AND MORE!!!
ZIPADEE FUCKING DOODAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2003, 05:49:00 PM »
I never abused, imprisoned, or mistreated anyone during my time at SAFE, nor did I see anyone abused, imprisoned, or mistreated.  What makes you think that I did?
here is not a truth existing which I fear or would wish unknown to the whole world.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2003, 06:29:00 PM »
This video
http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/wami.ram

That and a lot of info from people who have been involved w/ SAFE in recent years. Where you there when they were keeping Jeff H**sch** wired on Adderall and in isolation in an intake room? Were you there the night that a kid tried to run for the picket line about a year and a half ago and got tackled, stuffed into a car and kidnapped before the police could get there?

How, exactly, do you define the term 'imprisonment' so that it doesn't describe what goes on every day at SAFE?

If you were on staff at SAFE, you saw and condoned a lot of abuse. You just don't perceive any of it as abuse.

Legalizing drugs would simultaneously reduce the amount of crime and raise the quality of law enforcement. Can you conceive of any other measure that would accomplish so much to promote law and order?  
--Economist Milton Friedman

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2003, 06:37:00 PM »
BTW, just out of curiosity, I wonder if you'd read something and give me your take on it.

Why Senior Staff Relapse
By Donald L. Smith
Former Staff Trainee
Cincinnati Straight, Inc. 1983-1984

http://thestraights.com/reports/WhySeni ... elapse.doc

It talks a lot about the chain of command and other details of organizational structure. I just wonder how things have changed in the mean time.

A drug is neither moral nor immoral - it's a chemical compound. The compound itself is not a menace to society until a human being treats it as if consumption bestowed a temporary license to act like an asshole.
--Frank Zappa

Offline exsafecounselor

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2003, 10:19:00 AM »
I have no idea what went on in any Straight program, nor do I have any idea what went on after I left SAFE.  However, I can speak at length about the 2 1/2 years I did work at SAFE and nothing happened that could or would be remotely construed as abuse, imprisonment, or any prescription med. problems.  It simply did not happen.

--- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2003, 10:59:00 AM »
Ok, so that settles that. I guess we were wrong all along. Thanks for setting the record straight for us on that one... :lol:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2003, 11:45:00 AM »
Well, if you were there three years ago, that would be about the time that Jeff H**sc*** was there. Do you think maybe there were things going on at the time of which you were not aware? Cause that kid went straight from the front office, over vehement protests and obfuscation by Loretta &Co., to the emergency room. The ER staff diagnosed him as being in critical danger of stroke from the mamoth doses of amphetamines (Adderall) that he'd been given and began the process to ween him off of them.

That video should have been about your time too. Summer of 2000, I do belive. It shows the degrading clothing, identical hairstyles, beltlooping (or nearly so, with the hand on the shoulder thing) a kid trying to flag a 5th phaser for permission to pee and being ignored, the sun deprived 'fluorescent tans' and other hauntingly familiar clues. It also includes the testimony of a young lady who witnessed the incident when Weaver Hastings (who also seems to be quite wired to the gills in the scene where he's interviewd) was put in a room with a chair and instructed to take out his agression for his mother on the chair. Don't you think it's just a bit of a cruel mind fuck to keep a young guy wired out on amphetamines while working on his mind to turn him against his own mother?

All that aside, please answer my one very specific question from last night. How, exactly, do you define the term 'imprisonment' so as not to describe the way SAFE does, has and ever shall (till we can finally get the place closed down) prevent clients, by force, from walking out the door? How can you even pretend to believe that you never witnessed imprisonment at SAFE? Are you going to try and convince any of us that SAFE clients are free to leave if they want to?

"One commentator pointed out that when the mafia commits violence, no
one suggests we bomb Sicily.  Today it seems we are, in a symbolic way, not only bombing "Sicily," but are thinking about bombing "Athens" (Iraq)."

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2001/cr112901.htm' target='_new'>Ron Paul, 11/29/01 Speech before Congress

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2003, 01:41:00 PM »
"It simply did not happen."

Well, its seems very probable that your statement is "simply" not true. Let me explain.

Lets go back, way back to the mother of SAFE.  That being Straight, Inc.  

Straight, Inc. has a proven history of abusive methods, their program was absolutely riddled with techniques that lead to mental and physical abuse. Keep up with me now....

One day, under pressure from legal issues, Straight, Inc. decides to up and re-invent istelf on paper, in the way of becoming SAFE.  Not that this whole drama doesnt speak entirely for itself to begin with, but lets continue.(see http://www.thestraights.com for the hard facts)

It would seem highly  UNLIKELY that previous to your time at SAFE, that abuse, ridicule, depravation, and more or less downright torture took place on a regular basis, unchecked....and then magically faded away during your time there as a counselor....only to return with a vengence upon your departure.   This is the only possibility in which your statement can be true.  Unfortunately for you, this is more than just "your word against mine".  The evidence is there. clear as day for all to see and understand.

Its like 500 people in a crowd seeing the color red, and one or two of them looking on in disbelief, saying.....buts its not red, its yellow.  Now just because these people are either brainwashed or color-blind doesnt change the fact that the color that is manifesting in reality is indeed red.  Thats the beauty of the Program, it made us all not only see, but truly believe on pain of death, that the color was yellow.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
I am an exsafe counselor
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2003, 03:59:00 PM »
Please correct me if I am wrong, but
1) In order to be on staff, you have to go through the program.
2) If you did not go through the program then you were paid admin.
3) What if any qualifications do you posess to treat these children.
4) It is easy to turn a blind eye when you are paid.
5) If you were in the program you were brainwashed to believe that what you were doing was not abuse. On staff you are still delusional and still programed.
6) Either or, I suggest you take a deep look into your heart and seek the truth.