Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22746 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 12:17:11 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
You are free to look at Dj's list for all of the additional names.

They dont include any links to where they occurred.  How could I respond to them?  I recognize a few of them but looking at the list my estimate holds that I told you earlier.  Why do you consider this a lie?

My usernames (beisdes thewho and whooter, in which I had an account for was very short:

"RobertBruce ." I believe I had one (1) post
"Mark DeGroot" Less than 5 I believe
1 or 2 others that dont come to mind right now

Then the political names... Al Gore, Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney etal

Total posts would be under 50 for all the registered posts. Most of them were the political posts which were known to be humorous. Can we consider this settled?

Can we settle on this or do you want to pursue it further?

In the meantime you can claim that you only posted under a RobertBruce name once or twice,
Results when my posts were linked together the 2nd time 2007
IP address for this post
24.41.82.XXX [ 1616 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
Users posting from this IP address
TheWho [ 1616 Posts ] Search
Guest [ 156 Posts ] Search
RobertBruce. [ 1 Post ] Search
Other IP addresses this user has posted from
24.41.10.XXX [ 1197 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
212.154.166.XXX [ 2 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]
24.41.7.XXX [ 1 Post ]

I dont believe I used the RobertBruce name after that.  So I revise it to say I only posted once under your name.  Can we consider this settled?

however you once flooded the board with your own posts in an attempt to link your own post to me. Why is that?

I dont recall that specifically.  I would need to review the posts.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2010, 12:36:27 PM »
Yes you do. This is what got you banned the first time. Whooter before we go any further I'm going to say that the only way we're going to have a civil conversation is if you start being honest about your actions. Don't play your usual games and attempt to spin or place blame for your actions on others/claim the ends justify the means.

http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21771&p=263800&hilit=RobertBruce#p263800

Report this postReply with quotePunk Of The Month -The Who
by TheWho » Thu May 17, 2007 7:51 pm

"CCM girl 1989" wrote:
The Who is a bit of a pain in the rump, but he's pretty witty! LOL. I don't doubt that kid being thrown in the ocean during a typhoon. I saw some strange things happen while I was incarcerated. It could've been at the start of the storm, who are you Who to say it never happened?

You've made some good points along the way Who. Even making a pretty good arguement for yourself, and the existance of these kiddie prisons, and behaivor modification schools. Perhaps these kids need some tough love to snap them out of there reckless behaivor, right?!! Well, now I am starting to see that maybe you are just like the people who run these programs that convience everyone that all these kids are just liars, and manipulators.

Do you realize that was told to me Who? When I threatened to expose them. "Nobody is going to believe you because they all know that you are a liar, and a manipulator." Do you know how many times I hear kids from WWASPS programs say that the same thing was told to them, and their parents.

Just think about that for a second Who. I am telling you for a fact what my experience was. If you've been here for a couple years then you know my story, and I don't have to repeat it. Are you going to call me a liar?!! Just curious?

Hey, CCM Girl….how have you been? No, I have read your story and I don’t doubt your story or anyone else’s for a minute. There was an event that struck RobertBruce as kind of absurd and a little funny, at the time, that’s all.Last edited by TheWho on Thu May 31, 2007 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Look at the original post. You changed you edited your post and subbed my name for yours. You then flooded the board repeatedly. The question is then why did you decide to do that?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 12:37:27 PM »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2010, 12:50:17 PM »
RB, you are jumping all over the place and going too fast for me.

I responded that a few of the names on DJ's list looked familiar but not all of them.  I would like to settle on the list of user names (or approximate list) that I posted.
Can we settle on this?  Do you accept this?  are there other names that you know of that should be added?

I also showed an account from psy when he posted my usernames and guest posts and it shows I posted under your name just once.  I dont recall posting again under that user name.  Can we settle on this before we move to another topic?

If you feel I am not being truthful about these items I would like to resolve it before we move to other topics and your other posts.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »
And speaking of "credibility" here is a list compiled by "Troll Control" of Whooter's aliases he has used to post on Fornits.

Troll Control wrote:
Whooter’s aliases:

RobertBruce.

RobertBruce .

RobertBruces

BEN WAjowski

Fred Bicep

Peg Sympson

John C.

Mike D.

Ursas

Slander Programs

John B.

Jim Bunson

Dot MacKinnon

Jammie Sympson (eventually it will be the whole “Sympson Family” I suppose)

Mark Rosen

Roger Glasdco

John Randall

Pete DeGroot

Mark DeGroot (I guess the “DeGroot Family” too)

Warner Stubbin

Steve Backlan

James Driding

Rob Jamison

Boarding Schools Pros and Cons (he’s the “con”)

Bess H.

Iao;nori

Jim Baylor

Sid Michaels

Fred Thompson

John McCain

Sarah Palin

Mitt Romney

Al Gore

Dick Cheney

Mike Wilson

Rudy Bentz

Heal Online

Margaret Wilson

Revenge Fantasy Girlz

Diddle

Robert Hess

Ajax13.

Tom K

Aghast.

Marion

To me, and probably all of the other readers here, it looks like Whooter has been by far the most dishonest poster. It appears all he has left is to try to attack others because his behavior here is very, very shady to say the least. Readers should know this context and these proven facts before rendering their judgment on Whooter's excuses for all of his dishonesty.

More on Whooter's dishonesty and aliases here and here.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31426&p=383499&hilit=RobertBruces.#p383499

There you go. Now the question remains. Why did you attempt to attribute your posts to me?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 01:59:13 PM »
And speaking of "credibility" here is a list compiled by "Troll Control" of Whooter's aliases he has used to post on Fornits.

Troll Control wrote:
Whooter’s aliases:

RobertBruce.

RobertBruce .

RobertBruces

BEN WAjowski

Fred Bicep

Peg Sympson

John C.

Mike D.

Ursas

Slander Programs

John B.

Jim Bunson

Dot MacKinnon

Jammie Sympson (eventually it will be the whole “Sympson Family” I suppose)

Mark Rosen

Roger Glasdco

John Randall

Pete DeGroot

Mark DeGroot (I guess the “DeGroot Family” too)

Warner Stubbin

Steve Backlan

James Driding

Rob Jamison

Boarding Schools Pros and Cons (he’s the “con”)

Bess H.

Iao;nori

Jim Baylor

Sid Michaels

Fred Thompson

John McCain

Sarah Palin

Mitt Romney

Al Gore

Dick Cheney

Mike Wilson

Rudy Bentz

Heal Online

Margaret Wilson

Revenge Fantasy Girlz

Diddle

Robert Hess

Ajax13.

Tom K

Aghast.

Marion

To me, and probably all of the other readers here, it looks like Whooter has been by far the most dishonest poster. It appears all he has left is to try to attack others because his behavior here is very, very shady to say the least. Readers should know this context and these proven facts before rendering their judgment on Whooter's excuses for all of his dishonesty.

More on Whooter's dishonesty and aliases here and here.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31426&p=383499&hilit=RobertBruces.#p383499

There you go. Now the question remains. Why did you attempt to attribute your posts to me?

The above list does not contain any links, RB.  There are several Robertbruces that are not mine and many I do not recognize.  The political names I had as registered names and RobertBruce, MarkDeGroot.  The others were not registered to me.  I may have used some of them like "NeilW" as a write in guest post, but I would have to see the links to know for sure.

Can we agree as a minimum that my registered names are those that I stated and used some of the names on DJ's list as write in Guest names?

Also you are settled with psy's tally that I only posted under the RobertBruce username once?  I dont recall ever using the log in since then.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 02:08:36 PM »
No I'm not because one, I haven't seen the original post, and two I already know for a fact that you attempted to attribute your posts to me. In doing so even if you did only post under a psedoname once, you still attempted to post under my name several times.

I'll tell you what we can agree on; Not so long ago you claimed multiple guest posters were actually me. You chided me and claimed I was "attacking you from the shadows" and had multiple usernames, and posted anonymously. You had no evidence to back up your claim, and no real information that would lend creedence to your theory. Despite that fact you ran with it. Accused anyone and everyone who guest posted and disagreed with you of being me. I told you repeatedly I had only guest posted maybe 4 or 5 times in my time on fornits, and none of them been directed towards you. I also told you I had no other usernames. You refused to believe me and claimed if I were telling the truth I would ask Psy to link my guest posts, something I had already done multiple times. Eventually Ginger had to join in the discussion and shut you down. She informed you had gone to great lengths to get her to link up those 5 guest posts, and that I had gone above and beyond your own standards in an effort to prove you wrong. Something you claimed I would never do since you felt I was hiding something. I proved you wrong.

Again you had no evidence and no real information on which to base your claims. Until I see something solid otherwise, I'm going to agree with DJ's list.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 02:20:06 PM »
No I'm not because one, I haven't seen the original post, and two I already know for a fact that you attempted to attribute your posts to me. In doing so even if you did only post under a psedoname once, you still attempted to post under my name several times.

I'll tell you what we can agree on; Not so long ago you claimed multiple guest posters were actually me. You chided me and claimed I was "attacking you from the shadows" and had multiple usernames, and posted anonymously. You had no evidence to back up your claim, and no real information that would lend creedence to your theory. Despite that fact you ran with it. Accused anyone and everyone who guest posted and disagreed with you of being me. I told you repeatedly I had only guest posted maybe 4 or 5 times in my time on fornits, and none of them been directed towards you. I also told you I had no other usernames. You refused to believe me and claimed if I were telling the truth I would ask Psy to link my guest posts, something I had already done multiple times. Eventually Ginger had to join in the discussion and shut you down. She informed you had gone to great lengths to get her to link up those 5 guest posts, and that I had gone above and beyond your own standards in an effort to prove you wrong. Something you claimed I would never do since you felt I was hiding something. I proved you wrong.

Again you had no evidence and no real information on which to base your claims. Until I see something solid otherwise, I'm going to agree with DJ's list.

I think it would be good to stop here then.  I cannot agree to user names that were not mine.  If you cannot trust my answers then there is no sense in asking me any more questions.  I think we can both agree on that.

You did behave very civil in our back and forth and I thank you for that, RB.

Maybe we can pick it up again at another time if/when the list of names are ever linked up with the posts they relate to.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2010, 02:28:07 PM »
I think it would be good to stop here then. I cannot agree to user names that were not mine. If you cannot trust my answers then there is no sense in asking me any more questions. I think we can both agree on that.

You did behave very civil in our back and forth and I thank you for that, RB.

Maybe we can pick it up again at another time if/when the list of names are ever linked up with the posts they relate to.

I see no reason that we have to agree on everything or convince each other of something in order to have the conversation. My feeling is that because I know you did attempt to attribute your own postings to me, I find it highly unlikely that you limited yourself later on with the same routine. I'm sure you can understand that.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2010, 05:10:57 PM »
Lets look at the first few names

RobertBruces
There is no record of anyone posting as this person in the database.  There is a record of me stating “RobertBruces” wrote:  But no record of this alias.

Fred Bicep
There is no record in the database of this person.

Peg Sympson
This was DJ’s alias.  When I caught on to his game I posted a few posts under the name myself to even the scales.  Here is DJ stating he is Peg Sympson.
Link

DJ wrote: And, by the way, my name is spelled "Pegg" with two "g's" so please stop trying to hijack my identity

Ursas
This was not my alias.  First I would never write anything like that and second it isn’t tied to my posts.
Link

Try checking yourself in the search engine to see what you come up with.  But there just isn’t any evidence that these people exist or if they are mine.  I could continue to go through the list but I think I have proven my point

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 05:29:27 PM »
As I told you before, those names don't show up in a search.  Linked-post "guest names" aren't searchable.  But I did go thru Whooter's posts and he did use all of those aliases.  Each one is available to view, but you have to scroll thru his posts and it's tedious.  

The bottom line is that this troll has been busted out and his history is so extensive and so sordid he now has to start threads to explain to readers why he lied so much and impersonated so many people.  This indicates he is afraid his "image" is too far gone to sustain and now he has to do damage control for programs and also for his own "image" here on Fornits.  It's too late though.  He's been caught in hundreds of lies, banned twice for abusing board policy, forbidden (under threat of banning) from PMing me due to his past harassment, impersonated everyone from kids to staff and has just generally been shown to be a liar at every turn.

Anybody caught "fabricating" a family should just be ignored because they're worthless.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 05:35:49 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
As I told you before, those names don't show up in a search.  Linked-post "guest names" aren't searchable.  But I did go thru Whooter's posts and he did use all of those aliases.  Each one is available to view, but you have to scroll thru his posts and it's tedious.  

The bottom line is that this troll has been busted out and his history is so extensive and so sordid he now has to start threads to explain to readers why he lied so much and impersonated so many people.  This indicates he is afraid his "image" is too far gone to sustain and now he has to do damage control for programs and also for his own "image" here on Fornits.  It's too late though.  He's been caught in hundreds of lies, banned twice for abusing board policy, forbidden (under threat of banning) from PMing me due to his past harassment, impersonated everyone from kids to staff and has just generally been shown to be a liar at every turn.

Anybody caught "fabricating" a family should just be ignored because they're worthless.

Sorry, DJ, I just proved you wrong.  Look at the previous post.  The search works just fine.  I found one of your own aliases on my list!  lol

Some of those were probably mine.  But not all of those.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 05:39:25 PM »
No it doesn't and no you didn't.  You were posting as "Peg Sympson" before that post where I halted your use of the name.

Here you were posting as "Peg Sympson" long before my post you linked to.  you quoted yourself a few posts down, too, as "Peg."  And a few posts up from my link I found you posting as "hsbr" a new one to add to your list of phony aliases.  You're a liar, bro.

Now carry on with your "Why Whooter is such a twisted and phony asshole that he has to make threads explaining his own lies" thread.  Enjoy, you deserve it.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2010, 05:45:06 PM »
No it doesn't and no you didn't.  You were posting as "Peg Sympson" before that post where I halted your use of the name.

Now carry on with your "Why Whooter is such a twisted and phony asshole that he has to make threads explaining his own lies" thread.  Enjoy, you deserve it.

You mean this one?

Peg Sympson
This was DJ’s alias.  When I caught on to his game I posted a few posts under the name myself to even the scales.  Here is DJ stating he is Peg Sympson.
Link

DJ wrote: And, by the way, my name is spelled "Pegg" with two "g's" so please stop trying to hijack my identity

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »

Here you were posting as "Peg Sympson" long before my post you linked to.  you quoted yourself a few posts down, too, as "Peg."  And a few posts up from my link I found you posting as "hsbr" a new one to add to your list of phony aliases.  You're a liar, bro.

Caught lying again in your "Whooter is a liar thread." Classic.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control