Author Topic: My TTI Postings (general discussion)  (Read 22638 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: My TTI Postings (general discussion)
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Quote from: "Whooter"
I posted as a guest and pretended to have a son in the same program that her son went to.

Most people would call that "lying."  What else have you lied about?  How many of your family members are "fabricated"?

I understand that many people would not do what I did and it is considered lying.  I took it upon myself to intervene in a situation where I felt this woman was being unjustly hammered and was vulnerable to ridicule.  I understood at the time I posted that it wasn't truthful but I think I helped a woman feel a little better and I stand by my posts.
As far as my family members go, none of them are fabricated.  They are all very real.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2010, 12:21:37 PM »
As far as my family members go, none of them are fabricated. They are all very real.

No, they aren't.

I fabricated a son

So, what else have you been lying about?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 30, 2010, 06:17:56 PM »
Yes Whooter, let's use this opportunity to discuss all of your other many lies.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 30, 2010, 06:20:32 PM »
Thanks everyone for participating and expressing your opinions.  We may not all agree but I think we can let the readers decide the outcome and walk away with a new perspective.  The important thing is that we had an adult discussion for the most part and were able to complete a cycle of conversation without a flame war in the midst of many opposing views on a very heated topic.

My hat is off to everyone for keeping the insults at the wayside for the most part.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 30, 2010, 06:22:55 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"

The general rule is to provide a link to a post that we can discuss.  This way we can all take a look.

Offline Gonzotherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 30, 2010, 06:31:35 PM »
Thank you Whooter for your opinions. Of course keeping the insults out of it, yaa, you repeatedly called me a liar based on your opinions. So of course I'm sure that the insult part of your thanks was with you excluded. I find being called a liar very insulting, well, if someone I had any respect for was doing it.

So far you are the only one who has been caught and is admittedly a liar. Liar.

Offline Gonzotherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 30, 2010, 06:41:18 PM »
Thanks everyone for participating and expressing your opinions.  We may not all agree but I think we can let the readers decide the outcome and walk away with a new perspective.  The important thing is that we had an adult discussion for the most part and were able to complete a cycle of conversation without a flame war in the midst of many opposing views on a very heated topic.

My hat is off to everyone for keeping the insults at the wayside for the most part.

By many opposing views you meant your view and the view that opposes yours? That would be one opposition. Most people mean more than one by many. But I think I'm starting to get a handle on your level of communication. Seriously, I'm just trying to help when I say if you have received any sort of educational degree you should go get your money back, even if it was just a GED.
 :rofl:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2010, 07:12:38 PM »
Quote from: "Gonzotherapy"

By many opposing views you meant your view and the view that opposes yours? That would be one opposition. Most people mean more than one by many. But I think I'm starting to get a handle on your level of communication. Seriously, I'm just trying to help when I say if you have received any sort of educational degree you should go get your money back, even if it was just a GED.

Geesh, Gonzo, calm down.  I know you are new here but dont take it so personally.  The thread was moved to the Offa section where not many people read.  By tomorrow everyone will forget that you lied and there is no reason for me to bring it up again.  The petty attacks make you seem very immature.  It really doesnt matter to the readers if you have a Phd or a GED so dont get hung up on that, its your opinion and experience that matters.  The thread we were discussing in brought up many interesting points and you contributed to that and people read your point of view.  Try sticking around and contributing more.  With your background in WWASP programs you can add a lot to the discussions here.  Just try to be more tolerant towards people who disagree with you in the future and back off on the personal attacks and you will do fine.

Offline Shadyacres

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »
Quote from: "Gonzotherapy"

Geesh, Gonzo, calm down.  I know you are new here but dont take it so personally.  The thread was moved to the Offa section where not many people read.  By tomorrow everyone will forget that you lied and there is no reason for me to bring it up again.  The petty attacks make you seem very immature.  It really doesnt matter to the readers if you have a Phd or a GED so dont get hung up on that, its your opinion and experience that matters.  The thread we were discussing in brought up many interesting points and you contributed to that and people read your point of view.  Try sticking around and contributing more.  With your background in WWASP programs you can add a lot to the discussions here.  Just try to be more tolerant towards people who disagree with you in the future and back off on the personal attacks and you will do fine.

You forgot to call him "Grasshopper".  Geesh, Whooter, what part of Gonzo's posts made you think he would be receptive to any advice from the likes of you?  He correctly pointed out already that you are a douche.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2010, 07:50:35 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
You forgot to call him "Grasshopper". Geesh, Whooter, what part of Gonzo's posts made you think he would be receptive to any advice from the likes of you? He correctly pointed out already that you are a douche.

Grasshopper!  Lol.  The guy is a little young, Shady, and he expresses his frustration with attacking people verbally.  This is typical and I know he would never admit it but the advice will come in handy for him.  I just want him to do well here, stick around and contribute more.  He just needs to get over his first few days here and stop getting defensive when others disagree with him.  As he matures and gets use to the people in the forum more, the personal attacks will subside.   There are many people here who will support his point of view so he will feel comfortable fairly quickly.

Offline Gonzotherapy

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2010, 09:20:10 PM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
You forgot to call him "Grasshopper". Geesh, Whooter, what part of Gonzo's posts made you think he would be receptive to any advice from the likes of you? He correctly pointed out already that you are a douche.

Grasshopper!  Lol.  The guy is a little young, Shady, and he expresses his frustration with attacking people verbally.  This is typical and I know he would never admit it but the advice will come in handy for him.  I just want him to do well here, stick around and contribute more.  He just needs to get over his first few days here and stop getting defensive when others disagree with him.  As he matures and gets use to the people in the forum more, the personal attacks will subside.   There are many people here who will support his point of view so he will feel comfortable fairly quickly.

Look whooter, how do you define blatantly calling me a liar, over and over and over. If that is not a personal attack I don't know what is. My problem with you is that you obviously have an agenda here, and it is a sick one. And I make a remark like that and you suddenly think that proves I am a liar because I have an opinion on your motives. Please keep attempting to condescend, and don't pretend like you know from where and how I came to be. I resort to calling you a douche because you resort to advertising it. Your a douche. Plain and simple. ::deadhorse::

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 31, 2010, 01:06:43 AM »

The general rule is to provide a link to a post that we can discuss.  This way we can all take a look.

Fair enough.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30899&p=372875&hilit=weeks#p372875

Bruce, you only attended HLA for a few weeks. You defined abuse as being forced to clean up the front lawn and losing your dessert privileges.

Your entire statement was a lie. My question to you now is what your motivation for telling such lies was?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 01, 2010, 09:38:47 AM »

Then you're finally ready to provide the link where I supposedly said that I "embellished my stories" and that "Straight helped me", right??
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 03, 2010, 07:57:51 PM »

Fair enough.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=30899&p=372875&hilit=weeks#p372875

Bruce, you only attended HLA for a few weeks. You defined abuse as being forced to clean up the front lawn and losing your dessert privileges.

Your entire statement was a lie. My question to you now is what your motivation for telling such lies was?

That post was entirely true.  I base this on the various posts here on fornits, your accounts from when you first started posting here and other people who knew you at HLA and posted here also.  We both know that I am not lying, plus you tried to black mail me into changing my posts.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 03, 2010, 08:45:54 PM »
That post was entirely true. I base this on the various posts here on fornits, your accounts from when you first started posting here and other people who knew you at HLA and posted here also. We both know that I am not lying, plus you tried to black mail me into changing my posts.

Whooter it was not true at all. I would ask you to provide a single link verifying any part of your claim. We both know that you are lying Whooter, me because I was there and I know what actually happened, and you because you know you made it up. Add that to the fact that I have never tried to blackmail you into anything, nor have I ever asked you to change your posts. I asked you to either back up your claims, or admit you made them up. Something you have still yet to do. I then simply informed you of consequences for your lies. Consequences that were made good on. I have no idea what the eventual fall out of my actions were, but in truth I also honestly don't care. You however have attempted to blackmail me, with no success. Now you said a few weeks ago that you wanted to have a civil discussion, I appreciated the gesture and have maintained that same degree of civility towards you. I will continue to do so, however at this point I think it's past time for you to put up or shut up.

1. Find a single post from me, or a post quoting me with a corresponding edited post verifying any of the information you're claiming I've said.

2. Find a post from someone claiming to have been at HLA at the same time I was who can verify your claim with corroborating evidence to show they actually know who I am.