Author Topic: Moderator Helping Cover Up Abuses  (Read 42166 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Helping Cover Up Abuses
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »
DJ, calm down, now.  You are just getting mad because you tried to provide a link to support your argument and it fell through and made you look bad.  I dont think you are going to get too far trying to convince the readers that we all stayed up all night repairing the database while you slept.  Or maybe it was little elves who repaired it while all of us slept?  lol

Okay lets look at the facts now:

1.   You have not provided any evidence where you claimed that links were broken by Joel. (
not even one example)
2.   You have not provided a link to where an admin said you were right (there is nothing to that effect in this thread) and
3.   You have not provided any proof of people staying up all night repairing the database for you.[/list]

All this is in your head, DJ.  You have not given the readers anything, go back and look for yourself.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 10:32:09 AM »
Blah, blah, blah.  Are the threads restored?  Why, yes, they are.  How did that happen?  I guess the elves did it overnight.   Despite your impotent ramblings, the threads were put back into their original places.

I provided the "evidence" to the admin, Whooter.  I don't need to show you anything.  You can get it via a request in PM if you like. ; )
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 10:43:05 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Blah, blah, blah.  Are the threads restored?  Why, yes, they are.  How did that happen?  I guess the elves did it overnight.   Despite your impotent ramblings, the threads were put back into their original places.

I provided the "evidence" to the admin, Whooter.  I don't need to show you anything.  You can get it via a request in PM if you like. ; )

So you are going with the elves fixing the database at night theory...  lol..  good choice.  I just wanted to be clear for the readers, no evidence or links just fairies working together to fix a problem that was in your head.

This is by far one of your better threads, DJ.

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 11:17:58 AM »
Well the threads were gone yesterday and they're "magically" back today.  I don't care of it was elves or the Chupacabra that did it.  

The important thing is that , despite your constant complaints to the admin, the threads are restored to their proper forum, over your impotent objections :soapbox: .  I guess the admin saw through your complaints :deal: .  Go figure.  You can keep crying to them that "DJ this!" :waaaa:  or "DJ that!"  :waaaa: but the bottom line is they didn't believe you  :feedtrolls: and they put the posts back :cheers:  :nods: .  Now you have egg on your face again :agree: .  If you're upset :waaaa: , take it up with the site admin :twofinger: .

I will respond to requests via PM for the "evidence" I provided.  Anyone who wants to PM me can have it.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 11:44:21 AM »
You're an idiot, Whooter.  I don't need to explain anything to you.  I explained it to the people that matter, they agreed and the posts are restored.  You're just a forum troll and you don't matter.

Like I said...proof is in the pudding.  Take your case back to the admin if you don't like the results.  You cried to them and made complaints and thought you "won" but you "lost."  They agreed with me. Get over it and move on.

Thank-You DJ.... :tup:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2011, 12:09:00 PM »
Well the threads were gone yesterday and they're "magically" back today.  I don't care of it was elves or the Chupacabra that did it.  

The important thing is that , despite your constant complaints to the admin, the threads are restored to their proper forum, over your impotent objections :soapbox: .  I guess the admin saw through your complaints :deal: .  Go figure.  You can keep crying to them that "DJ this!" :waaaa:  or "DJ that!"  :waaaa: but the bottom line is they didn't believe you  :feedtrolls: and they put the posts back :cheers:  :nods: .  Now you have egg on your face again :agree: .  If you're upset :waaaa: , take it up with the site admin :twofinger: .

I will respond to requests via PM for the "evidence" I provided.  Anyone who wants to PM me can have it.

Calm down, DJ, we will go with your "elf theory" if it means that much to you.  The last thing anyone wants is you going off again and flooding the forum like yesterday because I disagreed with you.

Quote from: "Psy"
DJ:

Main issue here is you throw a tantrum when you're not getting your way

I second that.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2011, 12:34:59 PM »
Quote from: "heretik"
You're an idiot, Whooter.  I don't need to explain anything to you.  I explained it to the people that matter, they agreed and the posts are restored.  You're just a forum troll and you don't matter.

Like I said...proof is in the pudding.  Take your case back to the admin if you don't like the results.  You cried to them and made complaints and thought you "won" but you "lost."  They agreed with me. Get over it and move on.

Thank-You DJ.... :tup:

My pleasure, heretik.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2011, 12:43:18 PM »
So page 3 and DJ still provides no evidence.....  Hmmm.  All we have is DJ claiming elves visited the Database while he slept.

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2011, 12:45:49 PM »

If you have a problem with the admin decision to restore the threads you cried about all day, take it up with them, Whooter.  It's pretty simple.  Nobody owes you an explanation about anything.  As I said, I will explain anything anyone wants if they PM me.  If not, tough luck.  Figure it out yourself.  Stop being such a butt-hurt baby when you don't get your way, Whooter.  It's unbecoming.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2011, 01:04:57 PM »

If you have a problem with the admin decision to restore the threads you cried about all day, take it up with them, Whooter.  It's pretty simple.  Nobody owes you an explanation about anything.  As I said, I will explain anything anyone wants if they PM me.  If not, tough luck.  Figure it out yourself.  Stop being such a butt-hurt baby when you don't get your way, Whooter.  It's unbecoming.

Its your thread, DJ, its your tears.  I am just pointing out that the admins said you were just throwing a tantrum and no problem existed.  You started this thread , no one else did, but you failed to provide any evidence of a problem.  I noticed that you are starting to create many more threads on the forum as a way of dealing with your frustration of being outed and embarrassed.  You threw this same fit when a poster reported you as being fired by HLA when they exposed you as a drug dealer and felon.  Then you started advising people to lie to their employers because you got fired on the spot.
Why do you always blame other people for your own mistakes?  This seems to be your MO and once again this thread is evidence of that.

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2011, 01:14:05 PM »

The offer stands.  Just PM for the full report.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2011, 01:19:51 PM »

The offer stands.  Just PM for the full report.

Translated:  DJ cried about missing threads which never existed and the admins said he was lying again.  If he had evidence he would have posted it.  DJ was caught in another lie.

Its easy to supply a link.  It looks something like this:

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2011, 01:21:55 PM »
I don't need to provide anything. I already got my way in case you didn't notice.  ; )

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »
I don't need to provide anything. I already got my way in case you didn't notice.  ; )

DJ, nothing has changed except in your mind.  You never proved there was a problem and the admins said you were throwing a tantrum for no reason.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 01:47:28 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Its easy to supply a link.  It looks something like this, DJ:

Link