Author Topic: Moderator Helping Cover Up Abuses  (Read 42464 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Moderator Helping Cover Up Abuses
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2011, 10:40:24 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Quote from: "none-ya"
I am not qualified to diagnose anyone let alone a freudian feild day such as yourself.

Exactly, so when you say I have an addiction of some kind based on information over the internet you feel that you are accurate.  The same applies to Edcons who sometimes take information over the internet and then base their opinions on the data that is presented to them.  They dont diagnose people they just express opinions like you do, None-ya.  If you can do it then I am sure edcons could too.

Maybe you're right.
That will be $1,500 please.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2011, 10:45:58 AM »
I am not qualified to diagnose anyone let alone a freudian feild day such as yourself.

Exactly, so when you say I have an addiction of some kind based on information over the internet you feel that you are accurate.  The same applies to Edcons who sometimes take information over the internet and then base their opinions on the data that is presented to them.  They dont diagnose people they just express opinions like you do, None-ya.  If you can do it then I am sure edcons could too.

Maybe you're right.
That will be $1,500 please.

Dam-it  I knew this would end up costing me!  You must be Dr. Ben Dover.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2011, 12:02:25 PM »
Whooter wrote:
"Exactly my point to none-ya. He claimed he could diagnose me over the internet, so why the double standard?"

None ya wrote:
I never claimed anything of the sort. Don't use my sarcasm out of context. It's like when my friends call me to tell me their car is making funny noises. How the hell do I know over the phone? I only suggested internet addiction because you spend so much time here. And the way you love to sing the praises of behavioral modification programs, I would have thought by now you would looked into one for yourself.And no, I don't wish to start a pissing match here. But I think you do have a real problem,And I'm sure there is no shortage of quacks out there willing to diagnose your symptoms over the internet or the telephone and take your money

Whooter wrote:
..and that is what edcons do. They look at the facts and express their opinions like you did. You have no way to tell for sure if I have any type of addiction, but you look at the facts and draw a conclusion. many people and professionals do this. If someone like yourself feels they are accurate in their opinions then why cant Edcons be able to do the same thing? We should maintain an equal standard.

Whooter his lies, contradictions and exposing himself for who he really is.

..and that is what edcons do.  They look at the facts and express their opinions like you did.

1) You have no way to tell for sure if I have any type of addiction, but you look at the facts and draw a conclusion.  
2) many people and professionals do this.
3) If someone like yourself feels they are accurate in their opinions then why cant Edcons be able to do the same thing?
4) We should maintain an equal standard.

Is he for real, does he really believe this crap. It doesn't even make any sense nor do I think the Edcons would even want this miserable (sob) talking for them.
This guy really thinks this site is his playground.
Psy I have to disagree this guy is not making credible or even intelligent statements, at this point. He is fucking with us and enjoying it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:15:25 PM by heretik »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2011, 12:12:10 PM »
Quote from: "heretik"
whooter wrote;
"Exactly my point to none-ya. He claimed he could diagnose me over the internet, so why the double standard?"

I never claimed anything of the sort. Don't use my sarcasm out of context. It's like when my friends call me to tell me their car is making funny noises. How the hell do I know over the phone? I only suggested internet addiction because you spend so much time here. And the way you love to sing the praises of behavioral modification programs, I would have thought by now you would looked into one for yourself.And no, I don't wish to start a pissing match here. But I think you do have a real problem,And I'm sure there is no shortage of quacks out there willing to diagnose your symptoms over the internet or the telephone and take your money

Whooter his lies, contradictions and exposing himself for who he really is.

..and that is what edcons do.  They look at the facts and express their opinions like you did.

1) You have no way to tell for sure if I have any type of addiction, but you look at the facts and draw a conclusion.  
2) many people and professionals do this.
3) If someone like yourself feels they are accurate in their opinions then why cant Edcons be able to do the same thing?
4) We should maintain an equal standard.

Is he for real, does he really believe this crap. It doesn't even make any sense nor do I think the Edcons would even want this miserable (sob) talking for them.
This guy really thinks this site is his playground.
Psy I have to disagree this guy is not making credible or even intelligent statements, at this point. He is fucking with us and enjoying it.

Heretik, why dont you try to contribute to this site instead of always attacking people.  If you read through the discussion about diagnosing people over the internet maybe you would understand the concept we were discussing.  Anyone can gather sound bites.. you make yourself look foolish.

Your own words "Think about the children".  Try to join in the discussion instead of standing on the sidelines making fun and judging other peoples point of view... get involved.  
or are you going to end up like Dysfunction Junction and spend your days creating threads directed at me and attacking me and never able to contribute to the discussion.  Grow up and discuss the issues like a man instead of crying to Psy, like DJ does, because I wont agree with him or you.

Offline heretik

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2011, 12:22:34 PM »
Whooter STFU. Trust me nobody considers this attacking but you, really. I do not attack people. I am sick of your games and trying to pass it off as intelligent conversation. Oh I am trying to discern and ascertain and bla bla bla.
You are a proven liar and a terrible human being. Why your still here is anybody guess. You do nothing but provide the same garbage week in and week out.

We (Fornits) care about the children and only this.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:28:22 AM by heretik »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2011, 12:27:56 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.  The biggest crybaby of them all suggests others should stop crying.  That's rich.  Whooter spent all day yesterday crying like a little bitch to Joel about how he was unable to "control who posts in his threads."  

Here's a tip, heretik: Whatever Whooter is claiming about others is what is true about himself.  He's a master projectionist.  Just look at the beginning of this thread.  Whooter posted five pages attacking me before he finally realized the issue was settled in my favor, then he got really mad and went into overdrive.

Now he's just attention-whoring from the rest of the group, as usual.

"Look at me.  LOOK AT ME.  LOOK AT ME!! LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

I mean, c'mon, the guy has posted for 48 hours straight without even sleeping or taking a break.  He has no life, no family (other than the one he fabricated, lol) and just shills day and night for his handlers.

From now on, when you start a thread, just put "Thread rules: Whooter may not post" at the top of the first post and be done with this crackpot and his stupid little games.  

Hopefully soon he'll be gone and we can get back to having real dialogue about real topics instead of "All Whooter, All the Time" like we have now.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2011, 12:31:59 PM »
Wow, DJ.  You seem to be upset.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 03:11:58 PM by Whooter »

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2011, 12:34:42 PM »
1/10 for believablity.  0/10 if you are familiar with this shill piece.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2011, 12:57:50 PM »
Now back to the original topic just for a second.It seems the gatekeeper has the offa box rigged where his flood bumping of old threads stay on top even when a new post comes in. Would somebody else try it and see?
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 20, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2011, 03:12:26 PM »
Whooter STFU. Trust me nobody considers this attacking but you, really. I do not attack people. I am sick of your games and trying to pass it off as intelligent conversation. Oh I am trying to discern and ascertain and bla bla bla. You are a proven liar and a terrible human being. Why your still here is anybody
s guess. You do nothing but provide the same garbage week in and week out.
I care about the children and only this.

I am sorry your feelings are hurt.  but I watch you and DJ spend your hours creating attack threads "The Program shill said this or The program shill said that".  This is very mature and shows how much you care about the children in your opinion.

I understand that you feel kids would be safer if they did not go to a program. I accept your opinion and I dont cry to psy or create attack threads about you because you will not side with me.  I have seen first hand how kids are helped by these places, you have not.  I can see the larger picture and you are suffering from not having very much knowledge or exposure to the industry.  So your mentality directs you to attack me for my opinions, cry to psy and join DJ in his tantrums of immaturity.  I accept this from some posters here and now accept it from you if that is what you choose.

Why dont we both post and let the readers decide who cares for the children and who spends their time discussing the issues.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2011, 03:52:47 PM »
This has got to stop!
As soon as I moved that last link over here the gatekeeper deletes altogether. It was a thread about what an inept jerk the gatekeeper is. Well he delets the whole godamn thread and sends me a pm saying it was an accident. My ass, that thread was still there when I posted a link to it today. I really don't want a war with anybody but are really testing the limits of my civility.  
?©?€~¥@

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2011, 03:53:52 PM »
Whooter STFU. Trust me nobody considers this attacking but you, really. I do not attack people. I am sick of your games and trying to pass it off as intelligent conversation. Oh I am trying to discern and ascertain and bla bla bla. You are a proven liar and a terrible human being. Why your still here is anybody

I am sorry your feelings are hurt.  but I watch you and DJ spend your hours creating attack threads "The Program shill said this or The program shill said that".  This is very mature and shows how much you care about the children in your opinion.

I understand that you feel kids would be safer if they did not go to a program. I accept your opinion
and I dont cry to psy or create attack threads about you because you will not side with me.  I have seen first hand how kids are helped by these places, you have not.  I can see the larger picture and you are suffering from not having very much knowledge or exposure to the industry.  

First, thank you for the compliment.  I agree that heretik and I are both mature and I'm glad you admit this.

Second, you have always lied about your position in the idustry, claiming your only experience was your daughter going to a program over ten years ago.  Is this what you call "up to date experience"?  An outsider's view from over ten years ago?  You really can't spin it both ways, Whoot-bag.  You either have been inside the programs or you haven't.  You always maintained you haven't unless you get cornered and lose the debate (the usual) then you start saying you have "recent knowledge" and "more experience."  See, Whoot-bag, we are all well-trained to spot liars/phonies like yourself who try to be "everything to everyone" - the programs are full of staff just like you.

The bottom line is since you tell two vastly different stories, at a minimum you're fucking liar (which we all know you are) and at a maximum, you made up your whole "family staory" and are just a paid shill (the only plausible explanation of your behavior other than exteme mental illness).

So you can drop your bullshit smoke screens because you have been exposed as a profligate liar who slaves day and night to discredit abuse victims and promote programs.  Nobody here believes you.  You're just verbally masturbating and nobody cares for it.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »
Could we stick to original topic for at least a little while? You can fight with whooter anywhere.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2011, 04:06:10 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

I understand that you feel kids would be safer if they did not go to a program. I accept your opinion
and I dont cry to psy or create attack threads about you because you will not side with me.  I have seen first hand how kids are helped by these places, you have not.  I can see the larger picture and you are suffering from not having very much knowledge or exposure to the industry.  

First, thank you for the compliment.  I agree that heretik and I are both mature and I'm glad you admit this.

Second, you have always lied about your position in the idustry, claiming your only experience was your daughter going to a program over ten years ago.  Is this what you call "up to date experience"?  An outsider's view from over ten years ago?  You really can't spin it both ways, Whoot-bag.  You either have been inside the programs or you haven't.  You always maintained you haven't unless you get cornered and lose the debate (the usual) then you start saying you have "recent knowledge" and "more experience."  See, Whoot-bag, we are all well-trained to spot liars/phonies like yourself who try to be "everything to everyone" - the programs are full of staff just like you.

The bottom line is since you tell two vastly different stories, at a minimum you're fucking liar (which we all know you are) and at a maximum, you made up your whole "family staory" and are just a paid shill (the only plausible explanation of your behavior other than exteme mental illness).

So you can drop your bullshit smoke screens because you have been exposed as a profligate liar who slaves day and night to discredit abuse victims and promote programs.  Nobody here believes you.  You're just verbally masturbating and nobody cares for it.

The reason you throw your tantrums on the forum and start creating threads about "Whooter shill did this or the program shill said that" is because you lose an argument and become frustrated.  My story has been rock solid since the beginning and this bothers you.  You are the one who was caught lying and had to change your name in an attempt to bury your past posts, everyone knows this.  The fact remains that I post under one name, provide links and work with the facts and you need many sock puppets and aliases which you use to attack people.  Your like a kid.

The readers see all of this DJ, there is no need to try to convince each other.  Try to grow up.  You and Heretik can continue the immature personal attacks and childish threads if you like, the readers are use to your contributions by now.

Why dont you try sticking to one username for a week and discuss the issues and see how you feel.  Do or say something constructive and try to make a difference for once.