Author Topic: Fuck it, IM startin a program.........  (Read 2843 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Fuck it, IM startin a program.........
« on: December 28, 2010, 01:21:34 AM »
I need a warm fuzzy, yet slightly egalitarian name, some desolate property,whether urban desolate ,IE a warehouse. Or rural is irellevant.I would prefer it to be in a state that rarely inspects anything.......Like say Utah,or Georgia....and Im gonna need some cheap labor,at least until I gan be running long enough to recruit some graduates,to keep the other monkeys in check,. Ill solicit donations from the nearest grocery, donut shop or food bank.then ill jive a program parent or two into sloppin the hogs,and mixin up some kool-aid...........Im gonna need lots of chairs,maybe blue ones,yeah, blue would be nice.
Now as utterly un qualified as i am ,Im gonna have to change my name to something else....like say "rabbi "somthing, or better yet DR something..ohwow how will I set myself up as the omnipotent immortal, the self prclaimed xpert......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Fuck it, IM startin a program.........
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 02:33:36 AM »
Maybe in the desert.  The kids could parachute in with a years worth of food rations.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 07:05:50 AM »
Seamus,I would like to apply for the position of chief dietitian. Here is an example of some of my work. [attachment=0:3odi3e3i]peanut_butter_jelly_sandwich.jpg[/attachment:3odi3e3i]
?©?€~¥@

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 07:32:50 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Seamus,I would like to apply for the position of chief dietitian. Here is an example of some of my work. [attachment=0:2paouvwx]peanut_butter_jelly_sandwich.jpg[/attachment:2paouvwx]

Sorry, cant hire you,your overqualified :seg:

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 02:25:29 PM »
no,Im gonna teach history....since I have a long and chequered one there will be an opening for a marketing /sales person. An english teacher, a math teacher,and several openings for various staff members. Oh an Im thinking RTP will be teachin horticulture.....Im gonna be needin monkey wranglers too.......all staff will be required to carry a section of rubber hose,and wear jackboots at all times. Then im gonna need a corprate stupidity director.......And a website/ IT person so I can have a bitchin website, chock full of flowery horseshit, bogus statistics, false claims of licencure, and the general pooh-poohing of any pesky ol internet detractors.

Once I go book myself into chuches,schools and parent oganizations,and expound on the idea of your child will be DEADINSANEORINJAIL without my special brand of treatment,the money will roll in......THEN ill FRANCHISE......if a branch gets closed down ,no biggie.....find a gulliable program parent,with deep pockets...open a new program ....under a different name.........meanwhile ill have the kids bottling up various patent medicines.....and Ill give kickbacks to Judges for court odering services, get the whole ED-CON thing going.
 Then ill begin phase two,Ill get myself ordained a minister of something or the other,get local cable access show at first and become a TELEVANGELIST.....with my own chain of programs....hoo-boy.......Im gonna need a sattelite too.... :roflmao:

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »
Hey I have the crew of Attorneys for you that give you plausable deniability like the president...

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 10:53:58 AM »
The ridiculous thing is - there is nothing to stop you (or me or anyone) from doing just that.  I've joked about throwing up a few sets of bunk beds and opening myself troubled teen ranch. I could use some help around the place and it is silly to pay for help when you can get paid to have it.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 02:43:49 PM »
while this thread is both abject,rampant asshattery and an attempt at parody.I always wondered if somewhere on the horizon was lurking a crazier,media savvy,fundy type somewhere who would combine slave/child labor,televangelizm and some alleged rehabilitation.

Kinda like if lester rollof,miller newton and jim baker all had a program together.If by chance a thing like that were to become franchised,and international kids could vanish into some orwellian gulag from hell.
to me the line between a fundy nutjob and a facist dictator is frighteningly thin, why do the despotic,seem to gravitate towards ideologies like"manifest destiny"? or when some jehadist says "god wills it",who the fuck are they to presume to speak for the almighty?

Another idea this brings me to (thisll be trouble) Why dont people bring back the (imho) great tradition of BURNING PEOPLE IN EFFIGY? or tar and feathering......godamn this whole fucking culture NEEDS a real kick in the ass.We are so fuckin weak. People are so goddamn sheeplike,fuckin lemmings following blindly some pied piper,nanny-state kinder gentler socisalistic back-door prophet right into oblivion.  I gotta quit now..im startin to sweat :ftard:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 07:00:05 PM »
Easy big fella'
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 07:04:02 PM »
Your getting your fur up.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 10:50:31 PM »
yeah who ,you are a devils advocate pain in the ass......but I dont despise you. and I do get abit out of hand. but hell I have earned my stripes.You never sat on front row. that is my main beef with you. plain .simple ,sorry, but true. I refuse to get inta that "he said ,she said" thing with you. I just am too old and too tired for that schoolyard shit. I have horredus problems with people ,as a whole being robbed of simple shit that the very idea of america SHOULD guarentee us ,but fails to inforce.I dont have a 100 percent grip on you,your real motivations.I am how ever the following, a survivor, a survivor of straight (late 70s) an x paramedic,and an x cop. I was a herion /delaudid/morphine addict. Ive paid my dues to have my opinion. Ive pretty much turned my back on public safety land. because of things ive seen. Ive "succeeded",and failed. Ive been locked up,and "swat" trained.I play 6 instruments,and play at another 5 or so. so needless to say ,me personally I dont have to prove jack.When a body gets locked up,there should be serious ,serious thought put into it. Any time I,meanining me ,seamey locked anybody up I thought long and hard about it. if you made somebody bleed,fine, bye bye...no biggie. but most people ,who get locked up, in a program,denied liberty,denied the ability to come and go as they please,are denied that. Without even the merest semblance of "due process" doesent that bother you? Just by its own lack of merit?OK let me play the devils advocate for a minute....what if YOU were the one being denied....would that change things for you? where would your perspective be then...cause admit it or no...there for but the grace of god,goes you.

Im not sayin this to be a fucker,cause I could do better if I was. Im just sayin,be aware(GOD I HATE THAT WORD) of the baggage folks carry round here,and the damage that both our alma maters did to us and the pain and regret we carry.Maybe try and have some consideration cause some of us still struggle.

Offline DD Form 214

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 05:41:47 AM »
:bump: