Author Topic: Shepherd's Hill Farm tries lawsuit threats  (Read 7488 times)

Offline Anonemouse

• View Profile
Re: Shepherd's Hill Farm tries lawsuit threats
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 06:59:17 AM »
Holy shit I released info about my experience at SHF and helped write that wiki a long time ago.  I had no idea they threatened free speech.  Do I have anything to worry about?  I feel guilty, but rationally I know that I shouldn't.

I came here to ask for help.  Some of you may familiar with Anonymous.   Recently I told my story in the Anonops IRC.  I suggested that we go after the entire Troubled Teen Industry.  Find out the key ones in charge of the main branches and bring attention to the cause.  

To help Anonymous  Join the AnonOps IRC

Server
irc.anonops.in
channel
anonops

We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Expect us
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Gables Academy
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 02:28:23 PM »
STATE OF LOUISIANA COURT OF APPEAL, THIRD CIRCUIT 04-25 MICHAEL WAYNE BASILE VERSUS REBECCA ELIZABETH BOMBET BASILE

The father did not have to pay for the extra services because there was no proof that the daughter needed the "treatment".