Author Topic: NATSAP members dropping out  (Read 12062 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: NATSAP members dropping out
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2010, 01:07:20 PM »
The hot topic these days is The National Association of Therapeutic Schools and Programs.  If anyone wants more information on this topic you can get it here:

NATSAP Information

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 22, 2010, 01:21:27 PM »
I believe repetitive posting of a website URL advertising NATSAP is a violatoin of the "anti-Spam" rules here.  Everyone saw it the first time it was posted.  It's still there.  Repeating the posting isn't adding to the conversation.  Several serious NATSAP criticisms were levelled and we should discuss those rather than Spam this thread.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2010, 01:22:55 PM »
Fuck all y'all, especially you, motherfucker.  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  ::deadhorse::  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: :moon:  :rofl: :roflmao:  :sue:  :beat:  :twofinger:

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 22, 2010, 01:26:50 PM »
Quote from: "TROLL FEEDERS"
If whooter is so integral to your annoying system then why do you want him banned? Can;t you come up with a better system than keeping stupid troll feeding threads at the top?

Maybe.  What do you suggest?  When Whooter is gone, I will just use his stock responses from the archives.  He really can't add anymore to his work.  It's been plain repetition for about 3 years now.  We have the material we need.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I believe repetitive posting of a website URL advertising NATSAP is a violatoin of the "anti-Spam" rules here.  Everyone saw it the first time it was posted.  It's still there.  Repeating the posting isn't adding to the conversation.  Several serious NATSAP criticisms were levelled and we should discuss those rather than Spam this thread.

I think everyone has heard your opinion of NATSAP also more than once.

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2010, 01:32:38 PM »
I think NATSAP is garbage, personally.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2010, 01:38:24 PM »
I think NATSAP is garbage, personally.

Calm down, now DJ.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 22, 2010, 01:51:52 PM »
If whooter is so integral to your annoying system then why do you want him banned?

If Disfunction Junction was kicking whooters ass all over the forum and making a fool out of him do you think he would want to get him banned?  Think about it.  He wants him banned because whooter makes him look like a fool all day everyday.

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2010, 01:59:08 PM »
I'm calm.  I just think NATSAP is garbage.  They have no enforceable standards and several programs that negligently killed kids are members in good standing at NATSAP.  This is a huge problem.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »
Whooter makes himself look like a fool all day every day. His supposed arguments aren't at all difficult to counter. Most of his statements are  ridiculous that there is no reason to reply. DJ and RB Not worth it to :wall: expend that much effort.
They have every reason to defend themselves when whooter intentionally misquotes  or entirely fabricated quotes. Unfortunately, it’s just static considering they’ve spent so much time fucking feeding the thing.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
If whooter is so integral to your annoying system then why do you want him banned?

If Disfunction Junction was kicking whooters ass all over the forum and making a fool out of him do you think he would want to get him banned?  Think about it.  He wants him banned because whooter makes him look like a fool all day everyday.

Thanks Guest  :tup:

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »
Whatever you may think the reason is, it's coming up shortly.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2010, 03:36:56 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
Our researchers have noticed that a number of former NATSAP members have dropped out of the organization. They are mentioned in various documents but they don't figure when you search the database. Not that it is a problem for our research, but it is an interesting trend.

Are anyone aware of if there is some kind of split going on inside this organization?

It seems that way.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2010, 12:19:35 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Whooter"
All I am saying is that these DHS reports keep coming out of RCS about beatings, stolen cars, police chases and now rapes are making it to the public and when people look at the reports and see the man who started NATSAP is responsible for the problems in the reports it makes them want to avoid the "guilt by association" factor.  So they drop out of NATSAP because of this and also because of the awful problems at many NATSAP-approved facilities.  The ones who haven't yet been caught for abuse don't want to be associated with the ones who have, many of which carry the NATSAP seal of approval, so the connection is there.

That is much better, DJ.  You expressed an opinion and the readers can accept that, myself included.  I dont agree with all of what you said but I respect your right to your opinion.
The problem I have is when people attack a program with lies and try to present them as facts.

If he wasn't telling the truth, why were the lawsuits successful?  You deny the past because the past is connected to the present.  Natsap still exists.  When it comes to Straight Inc, you'll try to win some over by expressing /some/ sympathy and saying things were done wrong but I don't think i've ever heard you criticize a current program.  This is the exact same pattern as your run of the mill educational consultant.  I have archived a Lon Woodbury review of Paradise Cove giving it glowing reviews.  Turns out it wasn't much of a paradise...  more of an inferno for those put there.  But at the time it was a wonderful program.  Cedu was open for quite some time too.

Parents should wonder about where their kids are at now, but the'll be conned.  The excesses you claim no longer exist somehow happened at an Aspen program in Oregon.  You insulted those who suffered at Aarc.  You defend the worst of the worst and act like there's nothing at all wrong with what those kids went through.  You pretend this doesn't happen anymore. You call them liars.  To you the past is irrelevant.  You claim they changed but where is the proof, other than your word which has historically had it's weaknesses to put it diplomatically.  You can't deny that all these kids are saying the exact same thing year after year, generation after generation of program.  They cannot all be lying because if they were their stories would not match.

And you always neglect to mention that NATSAP is merely a trade organization and many of these places have little or no real accreditation.
:notworthy:  :tup:

-Arthur Schopenhauer