Author Topic: NATSAP members dropping out  (Read 12156 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: NATSAP members dropping out
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2010, 07:38:13 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
You insulted those who suffered at Aarc.

I think he went further than "insulting," psy.  He called the AARC abuse victim a child molester and accused him of raping his own son.  Of course Whooter did this under an assumed username, so it was only revealed it was him after his posts were linked to his "Whooter" username.

Whooter is just an example of the mentally ill, sick, control freaks that make up NATSAP's membership.  There are many mor elike him out there right now with your kids behind closed doors.  It's a really scary thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2010, 07:45:54 AM »
Lets not forget!  lol

I like to go with the reports that supply links
Lets not forget your past DJ:
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
I was fired for what I did when they found out and now I am paying for it in prison.............I know firsthand what I am talking about because I molested a child in the past.

You are a sick person DJ.

Link

« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:54:32 AM by Whooter »

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2010, 07:53:49 AM »
All I am saying is that these DHS reports keep coming out of RCS about beatings, stolen cars, police chases and now rapes are making it to the public and when people look at the reports and see the man who started NATSAP is responsible for the problems in the reports it makes them want to avoid the "guilt by association" factor.  So they drop out of NATSAP because of this and also because of the awful problems at many NATSAP-approved facilities.  The ones who haven't yet been caught for abuse don't want to be associated with the ones who have, many of which carry the NATSAP seal of approval, so the connection is there.

When the truth is told, the industry shills go bananas.  This set off Whooter and now he's busy accusing everyine of molesting children to take the focus off the abuses committed by the programs he toils for.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
NATSAP members dropping out
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2010, 07:54:58 AM »
lol, our DJ has a bit of a temper when the truth comes out.

Quote from: "Guest"
Fact One: This post shows Dysfunction Junction worked at Daytop at one time. It also shows that he had a felony conviction and prison sentance.

Fact Two: He no longer works in the TBS field. According to him he got disillusioned with the industry. I suspect he isn't allowed to be employed by them with a previous felony conviction as most TBS's do background checks for most of their employees usually.

I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter .......

Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you and the fact that HLA found out about your drug conviction that you lied about.  

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2010, 07:58:37 AM »
All I am saying is that these DHS reports keep coming out of RCS about beatings, stolen cars, police chases and now rapes are making it to the public and when people look at the reports and see the man who started NATSAP is responsible for the problems in the reports it makes them want to avoid the "guilt by association" factor.  So they drop out of NATSAP because of this and also because of the awful problems at many NATSAP-approved facilities.  The ones who haven't yet been caught for abuse don't want to be associated with the ones who have, many of which carry the NATSAP seal of approval, so the connection is there.

Am I not allowed to state my opinions without being attacked personally for them?  Isn't that against the rules of this forum?

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2010, 08:24:55 AM »
When the truth is told, the industry shills go bananas.  This set off Whooter and now he's busy accusing everyine of molesting children to take the focus off the abuses committed by the programs he toils for.

I am not attacking or accusing anyone of anything, DJ.  We both agreed that posting the truth cannot be construed as an attack.  As far as your statement of molesting children you will notice that I have supplied a link to the original statement.  I am posting this because you are in error. Lets take another look:

I was fired for what I did when they found out and now I am paying for it in prison.............I know firsthand what I am talking about because I molested a child in the past.

Link

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2010, 09:45:59 AM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

I am not attacking or accusing anyone of anything, DJ.  We both agreed that posting the truth cannot be construed as an attack.  As far as your statement of molesting children you will notice that I have supplied a link to the original statement.  I am posting this because you are in error. Lets take another look:

Link

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2010, 10:14:19 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Nutsac and member dropping out..?

What?

:D

:roflmao:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2010, 10:21:23 AM »
So NATSAP is useless then.  They don't enforce any standards.  They're just a trade group.

I would support them as an association much more so if they had some stricter standards and enforced them, but they dont appear to do that.  The requirements for membership are wide open and they dont seem to terminate memberships for falling below standards.

So normal people can conclude what DJ said....

So NATSAP is useless then.  They don't enforce any standards.  They're just a trade group.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »
I thought it was pretty basic material when I presented it, too.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2010, 10:43:10 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

I would support them as an association much more so if they had some stricter standards and enforced them, but they dont appear to do that.  The requirements for membership are wide open and they dont seem to terminate memberships for falling below standards.

So normal people can conclude what DJ said....

I dont view things as black and white, Anne.  I understand that you and people like DJ view the world this way.. i.e.  all programs are bad, every child gets abused, all edcons are evil, NATSAP is useless etc. These are phrases people use when they are unwilling to step back and look at the larger picture or have a prejudice of some type.

I dont think NATSAP is useless at all.   I just think they could be more effective if they had more teeth and stricter standards to become and maintain membership.

Do you see, Anne, how you twist things yourself?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2010, 10:56:03 AM »

I dont view things as black and white, Anne.  I understand that you and people like DJ view the world this way.. i.e.  all programs are bad, every child gets abused, all edcons are evil, NATSAP is useless etc. These are phrases people use when they are unwilling to step back and look at the larger picture or have a prejudice of some type.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: OMG.....that's hilarious!!!!   It's you guys that view the world as black and white. The LGAT-type programs say they can "cure" anyone, no matter what the malady (drugs, anorexia, "defiant" behavior, dressing in all black  :eek:  etc.).  I've NEVER said that all programs are bad/evil etc.  Don't forget, I have a daughter that went through some really tough shit for 5+ years.  Her father and his parents (and my dad) were absolutely convinced that she would die if I didn't put her in a program similar to Straight and that was the only way.  She proved that bullshit wrong.   What I have said is that the programs that use the LGAT-type methods are abusive by their very nature, and I've been very careful to make that distinction.  Yet another example of you twisting.

Dude......you're done.   :seg:

No.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: OMG.....that's hilarious!!!!   It's you guys that view the world as black and white. The LGAT-type programs say they can "cure" anyone, no matter what the malady (drugs, anorexia, "defiant" behavior, dressing in all black  :eek:  etc.).  I've NEVER said that all programs are bad/evil etc.  Don't forget, I have a daughter that went through some really tough shit for 5+ years.  Her father and his parents (and my dad) were absolutely convinced that she would die if I didn't put her in a program similar to Straight and that was the only way.  She proved that bullshit wrong.   What I have said is that the programs that use the LGAT-type methods are abusive by their very nature, and I've been very careful to make that distinction.  Yet another example of you twisting.

Dude......you're done.   :seg:

No.

I think anyone who has read my posts know that I dont view things in black and white. I can see typically see both sides of an argument.  NATSAP can be considered a little weak without being viewed as useless.  I am able to make that distinction but in your post above you were not able to separate that out.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2010, 11:03:40 AM »

I think anyone who has read my posts know that I dont view things in black and white. I can see typically see both sides of an argument.  NATSAP can be considered a little weak without being viewed as useless.  I am able to make that distinction but in your post above you were not able to separate that out.

Wow.....what happened while I was gone?   You've really gone off the deep end now.  I mean, you've always been a prick, but......WOW.

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2010, 11:15:07 AM »

Wow.....what happened while I was gone?   You've really gone off the deep end now.  I mean, you've always been a prick, but......WOW.

I think this is The Grand Finale.  He has been very busy the past few days with really nasty and false personal attacks, so you're not alone.

-Arthur Schopenhauer