Author Topic: THE "TAMPA CLIQUE"  (Read 1217 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
THE "TAMPA CLIQUE"
« on: December 18, 2010, 06:00:36 AM »
so some of you ,who where there before me,should tell this tale,or at least what you remember......c'mon....spill . Please? :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
Re: THE "TAMPA CLIQUE"
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 02:05:29 PM »
Fall of 1978,four internees from Tampa.Mike Saylor,fifth-phaser attending Tampa Catholic and Bob Patterson's one-time oldcomer,Logan Mitchell,an adult fourth-phaser attending USF,John Campbell,a court-ordered fourth phaser with bright red hair who attended Plant,and Chris Lane,an effiminate third phaser who attended Jesuit,the all-boys Catholic School in Tampa.They decided during the summer of 1978 while commuting together that they like liked their lives before Straight and went back to partying while they were still in the program.They were exposed on the weekend,so I was upstate with my family so their outing is a mystery to me,but I think it was Mike Saylor who rolled over in staff office outing his colleagues.No such thing as a fifth phase refresher,so Mike Saylor was terminated as was John Campbell,who was promptly turned over to the Tampa Courts.Logan Mitchell pulled himself a week later.I don't know how Chris Lane ended up
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »