Author Topic: Open Challenge to Whooter  (Read 7827 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Open Challenge to Whooter
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2010, 06:50:34 PM »
Look I understand you are upset. You got beaten by your own rules and it looks bad for you. If you could just be honest for a few more days we might have had a better conversation.

There is no denying that you shot yourself in the foot. The paypal to fornits will be the best way to show your good sportmanship.

You still don't seem to understand. You lost. You tried to cheat and you lost. I know everytime you lose an argument you get crazy and lose touch with reality. Is there someone I can call for you? Your son maybe? I'm worried about you man.

In the meantime kids with cancer are counting on you Whootie. Don't let your pride stand in the way of accepting that you lost and you need to pay up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Look I understand you are upset. You got beaten by your own rules and it looks bad for you. If you could just be honest for a few more days we might have had a better conversation.

There is no denying that you shot yourself in the foot. The paypal to fornits will be the best way to show your good sportmanship.

You still don't seem to understand. You lost. You tried to cheat and you lost. I know everytime you lose an argument you get crazy and lose touch with reality. Is there someone I can call for you? Your son maybe? I'm worried about you man.

In the meantime kids with cancer are counting on you Whootie. Don't let your pride stand in the way of accepting that you lost and you need to pay up.

Look, I know you are looking for a back door, Bruce, and it looks bad on you losing at your own challenge and all.  If you had just styed truthful it would have worked out better for you.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2010, 07:07:46 PM »
Obviously I'm not getting through to you. Maybe we can try this with baby steps.

Whooter why don't you lay out exactly why it is you believe I lost? Explain exactly which lies you believe I told, and which rules you think I broke. This will give you a chance to make your case.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Obviously I'm not getting through to you. Maybe we can try this with baby steps.

Whooter why don't you lay out exactly why it is you believe I lost? Explain exactly which lies you believe I told, and which rules you think I broke. This will give you a chance to make your case.

Sorry, you will have to go back and figure it out for yourself this time.  The challenge was fun, thanks Bruce.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2010, 07:27:47 PM »
Sorry, you will have to go back and figure it out for yourself this time. The challenge was fun, thanks Bruce.

Imagine that. You once again make a claim you can't back up. You lost Whooter. You do nothing but lie and now you're afraid to face the music. You once again show yourself to be a coward and a liar. Face it John, you've never once backed up a single one of your lies, yet you're proven to be a liar at every turn. The whole point of my issuing the challenge was because I knew you'd fail. Thanks chump.   :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2010, 07:49:48 PM »
When there is confusion I like to go back and look at the numbers:

RobertBruce- 3 Lies

Whooter/TheWho- 0 Lies

No, you were wrong again, Bruce.  Its always good to look at the facts when there is a disagreement.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 10:47:13 PM by Whooter »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2010, 08:19:32 PM »
Speaking of "its always good to look at the facts"...
Quote from: "Whooter"
Before the whole Reuben thing, Bruce had me connected to 911.  I had to quit my flying lessons for about 8 months until things cooled down a bit.  He was emailing flight schools around the country warning people.  So at least that is over with.

Here I am getting my wings.  I am second from the right (Back Row)
Really? So which one are you — Khalil Amiri, or Abdalla Balkhashar?

I have to say, I find it simply outstanding that — with all the time you spend on fornits bickering, obfuscating and waylaying legitimate discussion — you would have had opportunity to complete the 750 hours of classroom time and 205 hours of flight training in single and multi-engine aircraft at Etihad Airways' Horizon International Flight Academy, located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. My hat's off to you, Whooter, for all your dedication, hard work and perserverance!

· · ·

Incidentally, fwiw, I do believe that all of the cadet pilots pictured above are in their mid 20s, certainly no older than early 30s. They have completed the first leg of a long arduous journey, with much hard work still to come. From the source article, published in October, 2009:

"The cadets started the pilot programme course in September 2007 and now have the rank of second officers at Etihad Airways.

As second officers the pilots will undertake a multi-crew co-operation course and an Airbus A320 type conversion course which will enable them to fly as co-pilots on the Etihad Airways Airbus A320 short haul fleet.

The cadet pilots will spend much of the time during the type conversion course in Etihad's A320 full-flight simulator as well as training in the development of non-technical skills applicable to working in a multi-crew environment. After approximately six months they complete their final checks and will qualify as A320 first officers."
    [/list]
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
    « Reply #52 on: December 12, 2010, 08:30:25 PM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"
    Quote from: "Whooter"
    Before the whole Reuben thing, Bruce had me connected to 911.  I had to quit my flying lessons for about 8 months until things cooled down a bit.  He was emailing flight schools around the country warning people.  So at least that is over with.

Here I am getting my wings.  I am second from the right (Back Row)
    Really? So which one are you — Khalil Amiri, or Abdalla Balkhashar?

I have to say, I find it simply outstanding that — with all the time you spend on fornits bickering, obfuscating and waylaying legitimate discussion — you would have had opportunity to complete the 750 hours of classroom time and 205 hours of flight training in single and multi-engine aircraft at Etihad Airways' Horizon International Flight Academy, located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. My hat's off to you, Whooter, for all your dedication, hard work and perserverance!

· · ·

Incidentally, I do believe all of the cadet pilots pictured above are in their mid 20s, certainly no older than early 30s. They have completed the first leg of a long arduous journey, with much hard work still to come. From the source article, published in October, 2009:

"The cadets started the pilot programme course in September 2007 and now have the rank of second officers at Etihad Airways.

As second officers the pilots will undertake a multi-crew co-operation course and an Airbus A320 type conversion course which will enable them to fly as co-pilots on the Etihad Airways Airbus A320 short haul fleet.

The cadet pilots will spend much of the time during the type conversion course in Etihad's A320 full-flight simulator as well as training in the development of non-technical skills applicable to working in a multi-crew environment. After approximately six months they complete their final checks and will qualify as A320 first officers."
      [/list]

They nicknamed me "Balk" I was the only guy who didnt want to grow a beard after graduation. They were all headed for english classes after they got their wings.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
      « Reply #53 on: December 12, 2010, 10:36:14 PM »
      No, you were wrong again, Bruce. Its always good to look at the facts when there is a disagreement.

I'm always interested in facts John. What you presented was your usual garbage based on nothing more than your wishful thinking. When you started crying, pissed your pants and forefited the challenge the score stood at:

RobertBruce: 0 lies

Whooter/TheWho 1 lie

Given that you seem unable to actually present any lies I have told it looks like the facts are on my side. I won John, you lost. Stings doesn't it? You can stomp your feet all you want, it won't change the fact that you lost.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
      « Reply #54 on: December 12, 2010, 10:50:13 PM »

RobertBruce- 3 Lies

Whooter/TheWho- 0 Lies

No, you were wrong again, Bruce.  Its always good to look at the facts when there is a disagreement.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
      « Reply #55 on: December 13, 2010, 01:22:24 AM »

You're still confused. You should probably look again in the morning after you've had a good nights sleep and calmed down a bit.