Author Topic: Aliens - or Swedes ?  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Aliens - or Swedes ?
« on: December 08, 2010, 01:44:49 PM »
I was i Malmoe a month ago and met with a representative from Minors in residential placement research center. We discussed the creation of their 3 blogs Just another hike, Today a child died, Tales from the black school. They also showed us some tools they use to monitor various message board and then we of course spoke about how residential treatment is used in both Denmark and Sweden.

It seems that the residential programs in Denmark has charged too much to our authorities compared with the price level in Sweden. We have contacted some people in a tabloid press which is on the side of the opposition in Denmark and there has been a couple of stories about that already. We don't know that it could develop into on longer terms but it is promissing. Fewer kids end up in our foster care system and the autorities tend to send at-risk kids to normal boarding schools hiding the bad things in the transcripts so the staff is unaware instead of sending the kids to boarding school with some level of therapy (It is easy to manipulate a transcript if you are an official who controls the computer system).

In Sweden the problem is that the state has too much power over a child compared with the parents. The appeal process is very difficult to use if the state removes your child.

At the meeting we divided various message boards between us. Denmark is hit very hard on the economy because we have to pay for sad mess of an economy they have in countries like Greece, Ireland, Portugal and Spain, so we don't have access to the ressources we used to.

The Swedes have a special way to locate posters on other message boards and they are not afraid to use their exchange students abroad to warn teenagers. It would never happen with Danish exchange students as they are unlikely to socialize as it is the mindset of a Danish Exchange Student to observe the locals only because socializing in a traditional Danish matter would risk being charged with a crime as result of our typical behavior. Danes like me start to drink alcohol aged 14 or 15 if we choose to honor our proud native heritage.

I think they got to a possible victim before the parents became too desperate. I don't know because we also agreed not to imform too much of our activities because some of the work we do are best left untold. Look at these two post on another message board about a teenager which was in risk of being sent to an undisclosed facility in Michigan. Now where she knows that residential treatment could kill her and she could avoid it by holding back until age 18, see how fine she is doing:

Alien Child Abducted...
Surreal, and yet... NICE!

No meds which is very odd at this particular message board where they feed their kids with meds as if it is candy.

I can not judge what happened. Was it the photos from High Impact and the death lists provided by the Swedes or was it really Aliens?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »